Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: According to Netanyahu, Holocaust was a Palestinian idea, not Hitler's  (Read 7819 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: According to Netanyahu, Holocaust was a Palestinian idea, not Hitler's
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2015, 01:48:09 pm »

So what's Bibi trying to justify here anyways? He's not bulldozing Al-Aqsa or something is he?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2015, 02:23:23 pm »

That much is a given; Bibi wants a lot of things - what Bibi wants to do and what Bibi gets are also two separate things

Vilanat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2015, 03:00:20 pm »

He seems to want to.

Only if you believe palestinian propaganda.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2015, 04:14:48 pm »

He seems to want to.
Only if you believe palestinian propaganda.
I get what you're saying since there's so much disinfo shilling that you can't even tell who's shilling who anymore, but 8 dead jews, 49 dead palestinians and IDF rolling around Al-Aqsa send quite a conflicting message if you're not looking for a red heifer or a can of red bull to justify mowing the stuff down and building temple mount 2: kosher boogaloo

Personally I hope Bibi does not play ck2 so he retroactively destroys the architecture of the Abbasid blob in a fit of rage

Vilanat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2015, 05:03:14 pm »

Believing Bibi wants to destroy Al-Aqsa so he could build the Jewish temple is not that different from believing in the flat earth theory.

This whole escalation took place, according to the palestinians, because Jews planned to go to the Temple mount. what they failed to mention, is that the Jews together with anyone else for that matter, has every right under every treaty ever signed to go there. what they also failed to mention was that Jews traditionally go to the Temple Mount every new Jewish year for the past 40 years. nothing had been actually changed in that regard, except one thing. the palestinians barricaded themselves in the compound to prevent Jews from getting there this year, as they were allowed and had done for decades, naturally, the Military had to bite the bait and intervene to restrict access from young arab males to prevent them from barricading the compound.  this is an old tried and tested formula to stir the palestinian street by calling out that Israel wants to destroy Al-Aqsa and show pictures of soldiers in it as proof.

Here you can see pictures of palestinians barricading themselves and gathering rocks to throw to prevent Jews from reaching the Temple Mount compound. note that this was before the escalation took place. this is what stirred the whole thing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzCtzFWJsec

What Bibi said as a response to the Al-Aqsa propaganda is basically, in free translation from Bibidiotic to Englishidiotic: "Look, forget Al-Aqsa, Al-Aqsa was never the issue. my proof: the grand mufti, the hero of the palestinians that has streets and roundabouts called after his name in the west bank, had asked Hitler to exterminate the jews, formed Nazi scouts brigades and had used the excuse of al-aqsa long before Israel ever existed, let alone occupied any part of palestine, let alone took control of Al-aqsa, let alone freely gave away control of Al-aqsa to the Mufti. No, the issue is still as it was always was: the Arabs desire to rid Israel of Jews."

The thing is that the palestinian false propaganda regarding Al-Aqsa and Bibi idiotic response to it disguised a rather peculiar long planned action the palestinians together with several arab countries took this week: they officially proposed a UNESCO resolution to recognize the Wailing Wall as an Islamic holy place that should be under the control of the Mufti as part of the Temple Mount complex. luckily UNESCO had the sense to vote that one out, but if anyone is trying to change anything about Al-Aqsa, it is actually the palestinians.
http://observer.com/2015/10/palestinians-look-to-claim-western-wall-through-unesco/

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2015, 05:26:53 pm »

If it were possible to move that Al-Asqa mosque and everything inside it somewhere else, intact, I wonder if they would accept that.

Not that it'd be realistic, which it isn't.

Also, trying to claim the wailing wall as an islamic cultural artifact is a complete dick move.

Mechatronic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2015, 08:17:49 pm »

No, it's considered a holy site that Muhammad prayed at and ascended to heaven.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2015, 11:02:31 pm »

Yup, it's a holy site, not holy bricks and mortar.

You'd get the same response if you e.g. wanted to move the memorial for some battle U.S. forces fought in to a different place where the battle didn't take place. i.e. not a friendly response.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2015, 11:32:43 pm »

I think that someone needs to revive the ancient Romans' plan to reconsecrate all the holy sites in Jerusalem to the worship of Caligula. (not even joking on that one. While I don't really think it's plausible it would make me happy if it somehow happened)
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2015, 08:12:23 am »

I think that someone needs to revive the ancient Romans' plan to reconsecrate all the holy sites in Jerusalem to the worship of Caligula. (not even joking on that one. While I don't really think it's plausible it would make me happy if it somehow happened)
Sounds like the beginning of the apocalypse

Sinistar

• Bay Watcher
  • Absolutely detests Sinibombs
    • View Profile
    • http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf
« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2015, 04:36:38 pm »

Nukes don't exist

Also, while on topic (ok, late few days so not really) of conspiracy theories: We all know jet fuel can't melt steel beams... BUT JET FUEL MIXED WITH CHEMTRAILS CHEMICALS CAN

It's a perfect tinfoil hat circle. (•‿•)

Everything is an instrument if you hit it the right way.
Oh they know. Spiders are not stupid. They've just got disproportionally huge balls.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2015, 10:35:49 pm »

Chemtrails are real - the government is modifying the entire atmosphere via jetliner exhaust. However don't let them fool you into believing that "global warming" is happening. There's just no physical way that 20,000 coal plants constantly pumping smog into the air could possibly affect the entire atmosphere.

Joking aside, I now wonder how many manmade climate change deniers are also chemtrail believers? Those two beliefs probably go together quite often yet they're 100% contradictory belief systems.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 10:38:03 pm by Reelya »

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 24, 2015, 10:59:56 pm »

So what's Bibi trying to justify here anyways?
The ongoing treatment of Palestinians and Arab-Israelis as subhumans.  Plus I guess he just had to stand up for poor, defenseless Hitler.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #58 on: October 25, 2015, 12:32:14 am »

So what's Bibi trying to justify here anyways?
The ongoing treatment of Palestinians and Arab-Israelis as subhumans.  Plus I guess he just had to stand up for poor, defenseless Hitler.
What a time to be alive

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 25, 2015, 01:07:07 am »

The Israeli conservatives are a weird lot.

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.611928
http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.611481
http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.611220

Some of the things that make Israeli Jews pissed off is that some Israeli Arabs have worked hard, and aren't dirt poor anymore. Clearly, this is an affront to the natural order of things! Also, a Christian man married a Jewish woman in Israel! Oh. My. God. This was enough to spark weeks of national headlines and serious debate about the end-times. Even secular Jews are more hardline about racial/ethnic purity than religious Arabs care whether they marry another muslim or not.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 01:10:53 am by Reelya »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5