Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: New Dragon Ball RPG IC  (Read 1944 times)

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
New Dragon Ball RPG IC
« on: October 20, 2015, 02:13:29 pm »

Turn 1, part 1.

Earth, 760
Legion
 You stood around at the World Martial Arts Tournament. It was an interesting custom, the Earthlings had. Oddly enough, you definitely saw a Namekian or two enter. They appeared to be strong, but you could possibly beat them. Maybe that wasn't what you were here for, though. Maybe it was for another reason?

Corflick
  You stood around at the World Martial Arts Tournament, much to your excitement. The monks at the monastery finally took you there. They even said you could participate. There were some scary people there, though. Is that why you're here, or I'd there some other motivation?

Wesson Smith
You stood among the hordes of people at the World Martial Arts Tournament. You stared quietly at the entrance sheet. You, having some skill, might be interested in fighting. But maybe there's another reason for you to be here? Another goal?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 07:20:25 pm by Yourmaster »
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

alamoes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: New Dragon Ball RPG IC
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2015, 03:56:24 pm »

Corflick was there to participate and find out how well his training was going thus far.  He will enter the tournament and then find a spot to meditate until it was his turn.  Gotta keep the mind ready at all times. 

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2015, 07:13:33 pm »

Part 2
Doctor Andrew Axal
You look around at the mass of people at the World Martial Arts Tournament. Your kids are chuckling and playing, and your wife is carefully staring. Maybe you're here to impress them, or just here for a show. Maybe you have different motives entirely.

Gigabyte
You breathed in the air and stared around you quietly. Many people seemed to be smiling and laughing. The World Martial Arts Tournament was very nice. Everybody seems happy or ready to fight. Are you there to participate, or to just enjoy the atmosphere? Maybe your purposes were different entirely?

Matilda
You stared at the line for participants at the World Martial Arts Tournament. The best fighters in the world were here. You always knew you had potential. But was your reason for being here to fight? Maybe you just wanted to enjoy the area and learn? Who knows? Maybe your motives are different.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2015, 07:27:34 pm »

Nope. Matilda was here to fight. Maaaybe if there was an opportunity she'd take a master to learn under, but who cares about learning when you can punch people?!
Black lives matter.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2015, 08:02:46 pm »

Ahh, the good doctor was just here for a good show, every so often watching the combative sports inspires Andrew for his next invention, so his goal here was really in three parts, he put no stake in this competition either through, and planned on a rather low grade performance and fall once he got further in the tournament, since this was their first outing to such an event, and along with wanting to keep an eye on his rambunctious kids, also genuinely wanted to have a good time right alongside them. Being the multitasker he often is, his nanocamera carefully planted in the front of the seat would record any tidbits that he deemed important enough for review.

Though he certainly would like to show his stuff for the family, it can wait, right now priority is fun and a sharp eye.

He walks to his wife, open armed and keeping a corner of his eye free for child shenanigans, though his eyes squarely on his loving wife.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2015, 09:40:23 pm »

Eyeing the fellow Namekians from behind his motorcycle helmet, Legion decides to enter the tournament. He has no stake in the contest itself, but it provides easy access to the areas where his prey will be relaxing.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2015, 11:52:13 pm »

Smith had heard rumours of inhuman abilities at this contest and hoped to learn new forms of mysticism and spirit channelling from the contestants. Wishing to see as many matches as possible, Smith chose to only spectate on this occasion, and attempted to deduce which of the contestants were most unusual, and sought to book seating to view those matches.

O.O.C.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 05:30:28 pm by RAM »
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2015, 08:24:28 am »

Gigabyte hung back stage, waiting for her name to be called while she did some last minute checks on her arms. The World Martial Arts Tournament is the last test of the Twin Frozrs before she ready to dubs them Version 1.

She eye a black haired youth(Corflick) and a tomboy(Matilda), her Nvidia marking them as the biggest threat of the Tournament. That was, until a Namekian(Namekian) walked in. While the Nvidia wasn't marking him higher then the other two, something dark was lapping at the Majiin's magic from the Namekian.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2015, 04:28:27 pm »

Noticing that he was being stared at, Legion turns his gaze to the...thing that was covered in bits of technology and not much else.
After sauntering over to her he speaks with his voice a bit muffled by the helmet
Most people don't like having their privacy invaded you know,

Indeed, I do this.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2015, 05:27:49 pm »

Gigabyte look at the covered figure "Pardon? Did I hack your computer at some point?" she pull a 'oh dear' face "You're not 'Ponylover276' are you? Your folder of ahem 'questionable species relations' was most unsettling to me and I may of reacted in a over the top manor." she bows "I should not of posted your name and the images to the net at large and I'm most sorry for that."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2015, 06:01:25 pm »

That is...not what I was referring to. I meant your headgear. Some kind of scanner I take it?

Indeed, I do this.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2015, 06:20:20 pm »

"Oh." she says reviled "Yes, Nvidia is a scanner. A mere scouter was not enough for my needs, so I created this baby." she gain a happy tone and sway side to side "I took a normal scouter and added a few bell and whistles like a thermal camera, x-ray, a tim-tim. The tank-level alloy casing may of been a little overkill, but better have it and not need it."

"So, anyway, I'm Gigabyte, may I have ya name, Nam-I mean Native America." she says, guessing that the heavy clothes where for hiding his race.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2015, 06:24:12 pm »

Having signed up, matilda goes to the place people go before the fights start.
Black lives matter.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2015, 06:33:08 pm »

Legion he replies coldly.
And while I'm sure..."Nvidia" is great at what it does, isn't that a breach of some regulation or such? Being able to see what your opponents do behind closed doors could give an advantage not intended by those running this contest. Not to mention the even...less savory things one could use such a device for.

Indeed, I do this.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2015, 06:48:30 pm »

Gigabyte tilt her head "If it is, they didn't mention it at this Tournament nor the six lesser ones I had this on. Beside, the most I get from behind closed doors is a power level, the x-rays don't give enough detail through wood."
Pages: [1] 2 3