Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: My first big(ish) mistake  (Read 904 times)

Black Line

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
My first big(ish) mistake
« on: January 21, 2008, 07:43:00 am »

I had a nice fort about 1 and a half years old. I had a population of 7 I killed any immigrants that came by with traps. First my Leader died because he went to retrieve some items from a dead immigrant the problem was the item was on a spike trap and the lever was on repeat so he got spiked. Due to his idiocy his body was thrown in the trash pit. Then after a season or two we found an underground magma pocket it was full of deadly magma creatures so I decided that I would use the magma room to kill immigrants I made all immigrants military and sent them down there I had placed a door in the hall above earlier so the magma men couldn't go up and wreak my fort. once the men were down there the fire imps killed them without mercy and 3 of my guys ran in to get the items they died all because I forgot to lock the door. My Legendary miner, mason and mechanic were killed :( So now im left with the Carpenter a hunter and 2 high level growers.
elp build Alabelina click >here<
Here have a cookie

Eruonen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: My first big(ish) mistake
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 12:48:00 pm »

Good luck.

Rmember: Losing is fun!

Slappy Moose

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: My first big(ish) mistake
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2008, 01:29:00 pm »

You could always let a few skilled immigrants in.
Zaneg Thazor: Armok Reincarnate Story http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=19291.msg196691#msg196691

[Healthcare Update Thread] Personally, I can't wait for doctors to get possessed and start surgically attaching axes to champion soldier's arms.