Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Yandere-chan  (Read 7436 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Yandere-chan
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2015, 06:11:45 pm »

They're so insincere.  They suck up to Tanya-senpai and hang about her like a remora.  They're not even a good friend!  They leech!  They USE Tanya-senpai to catapult themself to second-most-popular status and then they just drag her down with pointless nittering about their every little problem and then demand Tanya-senpai solve it and Tanya-senpai doesn't even notice!
((No.  No split personality.  We're already crazy enough.))

There is no such thing as crazy enough!

What is it about Senpai's childhood friend that you find so obnoxious?

Well, first of all that little bitch Tsubomi is always sticking around senpai, stringing her along with her "shy" and "cutesy" act.
Once something manages to "upset" her, which happens every other day, she clings to our senpai in tears, and Tanya-senpai, being the good person she is, has to defend that little wench.

(I'd have to agree with that. And how would we even terrorize fight against our other self?)

That is what makes it so difficult! Its no fun to just murderstab them into submission. We are our own worst enemy! Perfect thematic fit. And its a twist. Twists are fun.

For permakill, we made a deal with our split personality. Whoever Senpai kisses first is the winner, with the other me being destroyed.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Audioworm333

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: weirdness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2015, 06:14:47 pm »

Split personality... Interesting, but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to retcon that. I don't think I could really handle something like that, see. Besides, even though SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!, there is such a thing as too crazy.
I didn't really understand why I died until I discovered I was teleporting my own spine into my enemies' body as a primary way of attack.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2015, 06:16:39 pm »

Split personality... Interesting, but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to retcon that. I don't think I could really handle something like that, see. Besides, even though SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!, there is such a thing as too crazy.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2015, 06:18:40 pm »

It was worth a try  :P. I'll just have to push the boundaries of 'too crazy' to prove this wrong...I wasn't going to get enough votes to pass anyway....

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2015, 08:21:31 pm »

Tanya-senpai's childhood friend just happens to live right next to us, have a similar knife collection to us, also has a shrine to senpai that little bi-
And also may have been responsible for that one girl's death about two years ago... We mean, We didn't kill her, who else could have?
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2015, 08:24:12 pm »

Tanya-senpai's childhood friend just happens to live right next to us, have a similar knife collection to us, also has a shrine to senpai that little bi-
And also may have been responsible for that one girl's death about two years ago... We mean, We didn't kill her, who else could have?

Another Yandere? This is perfect.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2015, 08:26:59 pm »

What is it about Senpai's childhood friend that you find so obnoxious?

Well, first of all that little bitch Tsubomi is always sticking around senpai, stringing her along with her "shy" and "cutesy" act.
Once something manages to "upset" her, which happens every other day, she clings to our senpai in tears, and Tanya-senpai, being the good person she is, has to defend that little wench.

(I'd have to agree with that. And how would we even terrorize fight against our other self?)
Yes, exactly this! Tsubomi is just taking advantage of Tanya-senpai's kind heart!
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2015, 08:46:31 pm »

+1 to this.

Tsubomiès butt is not nice at all. Senpai deserves better.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2015, 08:47:22 pm »

+1 to this.

+1...Again, morbid curiosity strikes.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 19, 2015, 08:48:44 pm »

huh my keyboard isnèt working. It turns all apostrophes into èèèèèèèèèèèèè.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 19, 2015, 08:49:36 pm »

Confirmed.
Sigtext

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 19, 2015, 09:01:45 pm »

+1~

If we can't be our own worst enemy, then it is only fitting to have a hard-to-kill enemy like this.

At least you can finally type Pokemon correctly.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2015, 12:39:33 am »

((we should have made Tanya-senpai identical to Yandere-chan))
thincake

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2015, 12:42:40 am »

But... Yandere vs Yandere battles! Who can kill more people out of love the fastest?! Exciting heart-throbbing and heart-stabbing adventures!
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 20, 2015, 02:01:18 am »

+1 to this.

+1 to this
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5