Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 24

Author Topic: Advisers to an Incompetent King RTD  (Read 30262 times)

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Advisers to an Incompetent King RTD
« Reply #150 on: October 26, 2015, 03:11:19 pm »

Write about how cults could damage thermself and self-destive to make little people not to join them. Locke doesn't want the people to sufffer to such injustice as evil cults

Locke depsite out of time is still man of morals and he will not allow such thing to damage this Fair and just land
That's really not at all going to work on illiterate peasants in a land without printing presses.

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: October 26, 2015, 03:12:48 pm »

Write about how cults could damage thermself and self-destive to make little people not to join them. Locke doesn't want the people to sufffer to such injustice as evil cults

Locke depsite out of time is still man of morals and he will not allow such thing to damage this Fair and just land
That's really not at all going to work on illiterate peasants in a land without printing presses.

Yes, But noble and religious men are most dangerous anyways. (First and Second Estate, they would been the reader here"

This to mere enforce Locke belief what wrong and locke isn't fight or man to make policies
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 03:15:43 pm by Nosaneinme »

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 26, 2015, 05:34:14 pm »

There is magic however, and that's a decent substitute.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 26, 2015, 07:10:01 pm »

((This game is not currently open to new applicants, sorry.))
((Damn, and I was gonna make painfruit LITERALLY concentrated evil.
But if it DOES become open I'll get a PM right? :P))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 26, 2015, 07:22:39 pm »

Sure, fine, but I'm placing rather low odds on the players surviving the crises they've created and being in a state to rebuild/recruit more advisers.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 26, 2015, 07:36:19 pm »

I wander around looking for a decent mountain to set up a Massive tower on
well, I might as well make the best from this
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 26, 2015, 07:44:30 pm »

"Dear gods, it's happening sooner than I feared. There is no time to lose." I lead an inquisition to root out dark cultists in our lands.

Nunzillor

« Reply #157 on: October 26, 2015, 07:56:07 pm »

"Dear gods, it's happening sooner than I feared. There is no time to lose." I lead an inquisition to root out dark cultists in our lands.
"Dire times call for dire measures.  Allow me to lend you my clerics, sister."

Send all mages identifying as clerics with the priestess.  Their secondary order is to destroy the evil cult, but their primary order is to steal as many valuables as possible from the hopefully soon to be dead cult members and bring them back to the sage.

The "sage" writes the following letter to the Swordsguard regent:
Quote from: Sage Holtze Pchun to Swordsguard
Dear Swordsguard Head of State,

Our demands are simple.  Increase your mannafruit imports by 300%.  Fail to do so, and you will face destruction.

Sincerely yours,
Sage Holtze Pzchun
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 11:52:58 pm by Nunzillor »

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 26, 2015, 08:20:31 pm »

Sure, fine, but I'm placing rather low odds on the players surviving the crises they've created and being in a state to rebuild/recruit more advisers.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
*sigh*
I knew that was going to have consequences.

Then again, that's probably why it was done.

Action edited.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: October 26, 2015, 08:24:46 pm »

"Dire times call for dire measures.  Allow me to lend you my clerics, sister."

Send all mages identifying as clerics with the priestess.  Their secondary order is to destroy the evil cult, but their primary order is to steal as many valuables as possible from cult members and bring them back to the sage.

Send the newly organized agricultural mages to assist farmers and boost the farming industry.  Tell them if they blow up anything else they're going to be in a lot of trouble.

The sage writes the following letter to the Swordsguard regent:
Quote from: Sage Holtze Pchun to Swordsguard
Dear Swordsguard Head of State,

Our demands are simple.  Increase your mannafruit imports by 300%.  Fail to do this, and you will face destruction.

Sincerely,
Sage Holtze Pchun
Classified is already hostile to you. If he finds out that you've risked pulling the kingdom into war to spread the usage of mannafruit, you will find a blade in your neck.

Nunzillor

« Reply #160 on: October 26, 2015, 08:29:02 pm »

((Well, he's not here right now, is he?  My understanding is that he's several countries away, in fact.  And he has no spy network to reveal to him what the reckless con man has done.))
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 08:30:40 pm by Nunzillor »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 26, 2015, 08:41:00 pm »

((Well, he's not here right now, is he?  My understanding is that he's several countries away, in fact.  And he has no spy network to reveal to him what the reckless con man has done.))
((Why would he NEED a spy network?  They'll trumpet their righteous indignation to anyone who'll listen.  This is how politics works.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Nunzillor

« Reply #162 on: October 26, 2015, 08:45:00 pm »

((Clearly, Swordsguard is attempting to conquer Justdale and wishes to invade it under false pretenses, he'll say.  I mean come on, "Swordsguard?" They're clearly militaristic expansionists.))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 26, 2015, 08:48:29 pm »

((Clearly, Swordsguard is attempting to conquer Justdale and wishes to invade it under false pretenses, he'll say.  I mean come on, "Swordsguard?" They're clearly militaristic expansionists.))
((Classified is already suspicious of you, you know.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 26, 2015, 08:51:29 pm »

((Classified is already suspicious of you, you know.))
((The mage is as well incase you didnt know.))
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 24