Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: TSSA of USS Excellence! IC Thread! Episode 1: New And Old  (Read 5038 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: TSSA of USS Excellence! IC Thread! Episode 1: New And Old
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2015, 09:34:37 am »

Lt. Kruse mumbles something underneath his breath and begins the Collimation Sequence.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2015, 10:44:04 am »

"Mmmm...First Officer sir, I think I'll take the liberty of raising shields, just in case, if that's alright."

Harris doesn't wait for a reply before she does exactly that, hoping she was putting them to the right frequency to block this thing.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2015, 01:10:47 pm »

"Certainly Captain."

Standard speed towards enemy vessel, while making warp drive adjustments, just in case.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2015, 01:27:18 pm »

After a brief pause, the sensor operator presses the button on the PA to reply.
"My liege, there's no real need for target locking; I haven't detected any weapons disruption fields, so though I'm not a weapon operator I believe they work as normal. I am the sensor operator, anyway, not the weapons operator."

"Insubordination, eh?"  The Captain gave the PA system a cold look.  "Then if you don't have skill enough to lock weapons, I want sensor imagining enhanced as we approach.  When we shoot at the ship, I want to hit it."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2015, 10:52:38 am »

@Peoples:

Collimator Beam has been energized to Level 1.

Subspace Scan has been performed and the sensor efficiency was boosted, while no subspace disturbances were found.

USS Excellence made it to 25 kilometers away from both objects. The unknown vessel remains inactive.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2015, 11:11:58 am »

"Still no reaction, eh?  Very well!  Someone must investigate to see who we would've blown up had they been there."

The Captain slowly begins reaching for the button on the PA, as if planning to order the sensor operator to stop fooling around and prepare a deeper scan... Then promptly thinks better of it, swinging around in his seat to face the helmsman.  "Lieutenant Agrippa!  Move us closer, then grab your space suit and have a security team do the same.  You will be boarding the enemy ship externally.  Don't worry, I will be sure to stay in contact over the communicators to ensure my superior knowledge and training is put to use in the probable event you come under fire."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2015, 11:18:55 am »

Lieutenant Tremble sighed to himself at the captain's gibe, but nonetheless got to work on the console, pressing the magic buttons as necessary to work the machine.
Enhance Sensor Imaging.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2015, 11:38:50 am »

Agrippa gulped, but nodded.
"C-Certainly Captain. I'll just take a moment captain." Mentally, Agrippa really really really didn't want to board that ship, but.. Captain's orders.. Opening her PDA, and setting it to the security team frequency. "Security team Alpha, go to the Transporter room, and bring spacesuits along with a couple of plasma torches."
Set the ship to keep a Short range to this unknown vessel, and then travel to the transporter room, suiting up.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2015, 01:40:30 pm »

Lt. Kruse continues the Collimation Sequencing, just in case.

coleslaw35

• Bay Watcher
  • A disgusting pile of slop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 21, 2015, 06:40:19 pm »

Cole Griner sits in Main Engineering, anxiously awaiting further news of the strange vessel, slowly rubbing his fingers on the palms of his hands as he shakes all over ever so slightly "Damn... Comms sure are quiet.." he says aloud - voice quivering a bit on the second half of his statement - to those in Main Engineering, directing the statement towards no one particular.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 21, 2015, 06:48:39 pm »

"Dunno about comms, rookie," Weber responded from his seat, "but in my book, quiet is a good thing. Means there aren't any problems."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

coleslaw35

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 21, 2015, 07:07:23 pm »

"Dunno about comms, rookie," Weber responded from his seat, "but in my book, quiet is a good thing. Means there aren't any problems."

Cole Griner soaks in the answer for a second before replying. "I suppose you could be right, Sir, it's just.." He stops mid-sentence and almost says something else, but pauses. After a few seconds of silence, he pipes up again with a "Never mind." Cole whispers something to himself before turning forwards in his chair again.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2015, 12:05:28 am »

Glancing up from the console, Lianna frowned. "Come on ensign. What's the matter? We've all been in your shoes, we can only help here. Comms being quiet just means Cap doesn't need us here in engineering yet. Which is a good thing for now. Means we aren't getting attacked, right?"

coleslaw35

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 22, 2015, 06:04:25 am »

Glancing up from the console, Lianna frowned. "Come on ensign. What's the matter? We've all been in your shoes, we can only help here. Comms being quiet just means Cap doesn't need us here in engineering yet. Which is a good thing for now. Means we aren't getting attacked, right?"

Cole looks towards the Chief Engineer, not making eye contact but directing his gaze past her. "Well, you're not wrong. I'm just nervous is all. I keep playing out bad scenarios in my head." Cole looks at his hands which sit in his lap and rubs them together a bit as he blushes slightly, thinking to himself "My time will come, I suppose, where I can prove my courage but for now, I'm sure I seem like a huge wimp."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2015, 11:35:13 am »

"Your time will come. Just take it easy."

Weber, it seemed, had absolutely no trouble taking it easy. He looked about ready to take a nap.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6