Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: TSSA of USS Excellence! IC Thread! Episode 1: New And Old  (Read 5028 times)

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: TSSA of USS Excellence! IC Thread! Episode 1: New And Old
« Reply #75 on: November 04, 2015, 06:36:12 pm »

"Once again, it seems that the the ineptitude of my crew has placed them in danger."  Captain Keel gives a dramatic sigh, apparently wholly concerned with the immediate threat to the highly expendable redshirts.  Nevertheless, good captain activated the comms.  "Bridge to transporter room.  Beam the security team aboard, and if any escape without being vaporized, inform them that I am deeply disappointed in them."

Lifting his hand from the button, he spun back around in his chair, facing the viewscreen.  "Lieutenant Van Kruze, fire collimator beam through the security team's current location in twenty-three seconds.  We'll give them the old switcheroo--take away the men, replace them with explosions."
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 06:46:06 pm by Lucus Casius »

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 04, 2015, 08:51:42 pm »

"Yes sir." The Lieutenant gives the Captain a salute, and then quickly punches the commands into the firing computer. For safety's sake he sets the beam to fire by pressing a trigger on his console. The last thing that he wanted to happen is have the away team killed because it took 25 seconds to rescue them instead of 23. Besides, who knows how the situation would change between now and then? "The Collimator Beam is ready to fire on your mark, Captain. Just give the order."

coleslaw35

• Bay Watcher
  • A disgusting pile of slop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 04, 2015, 11:57:52 pm »

(I'm assuming combat hasn't OFFICIALLY started yet? )

Cole Griner runs a few tests on the system, Checking Computer Routines just in case.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 05, 2015, 03:11:41 am »

Juanita is now panicking, her face now flush with terror. She now (tries to) sprint towards a console, and launch a probe.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 05, 2015, 11:52:05 pm »

As soon as the crew is back on safely, Lieutenant Harris will Raise Shields.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]