Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 175

Author Topic: Non-EU europe thread (with Russia, Israel and Australia included)  (Read 265668 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Non-EU europe thread (with Russia, Israel and Australia included)
« Reply #2025 on: August 31, 2023, 02:22:03 pm »

You’re obviously an anti-Semite for pointing this out, or something along those lines.

Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2026 on: August 31, 2023, 04:20:16 pm »

Worst part of it, that he ended up alive, which is more then could be said on other cases, mainly military though. But this event is really mask off for the Israeli police.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2027 on: September 12, 2023, 02:49:22 am »

In a recent poll, one third of the population of Israel says they are considering emigrating, because of the new law that removes power from the Supreme Court. They feel Israel will no longer be a democratic secular country, and don't want to live in a religious autocracy.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2028 on: September 12, 2023, 04:30:24 am »

Saying they gonna leave Israel is a favorite hobby ofvtge more liberal/ left leaning parts of Israel, that being a third is impressive but I won't take that too seirusly l
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2029 on: September 12, 2023, 01:06:31 pm »

It's like saying you'll move to Canada in the US. It's just something to say.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #2030 on: September 12, 2023, 03:33:24 pm »

In a recent poll, one third of the population of Israel says they are considering emigrating, because of the new law that removes power from the Supreme Court. They feel Israel will no longer be a democratic secular country, and don't want to live in a religious autocracy.
In a company poll where I work, over 60% of staff said they hated it there and were thinking of leaving. In the same poll, over 70% of staff said they thought they would still be working there in the next five years

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2031 on: September 12, 2023, 03:52:06 pm »

It's only human.
- 'Do you hate your life?'
- 'With every fibre of my being'
- 'You gonna do something about it?'
- 'Hell no'

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2032 on: October 07, 2023, 02:15:13 am »

Hamas launches massive rocket attack on Israel, infiltrates border cities and start butchering locals. Israel on war alert.

I can see boots on the ground in Gaza this time around.
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

Strongpoint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2033 on: October 07, 2023, 03:19:11 am »

It is a huge failure of Israeli intelligence and army. Like HUGE. From what I have seen, we are talking about hundreds if not thousands killed civilians.

Also, dancing and celebrating Palestinians are morons... Do they really think that there will be no devastating response to this kind of barbarity?
They ought to be pitied! They are already on a course for self-destruction! They do not need help from us. We need to redress our wounds, help our people, rebuild our cities!

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #2034 on: October 07, 2023, 05:53:06 am »

It is a huge failure of Israeli intelligence and army. Like HUGE. From what I have seen, we are talking about hundreds if not thousands killed civilians.

Also, dancing and celebrating Palestinians are morons... Do they really think that there will be no devastating response to this kind of barbarity?
How would we know what Palestinians are thinking? It's not like anyone's allowed to ask them unless they want to die. In one of the War Museum over here we have a press vehicle covered in bullet holes from where the Israelis gunned it down, despite being clearly marked as a press vehicle. So the only people who get to tell us what Palestinians are thinking are the people bombing them

Strongpoint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2035 on: October 07, 2023, 06:59:23 am »

How would we know what Palestinians are thinking? It's not like anyone's allowed to ask them unless they want to die. In one of the War Museum over here we have a press vehicle covered in bullet holes from where the Israelis gunned it down, despite being clearly marked as a press vehicle. So the only people who get to tell us what Palestinians are thinking are the people bombing them

In the era of the internet, it is not that hard to learn the opinions of a certain group even if we lived in a world in which Israel would manage to genocide all Palestinian and pro-Palestinian journalists. (spoiler - we don't)

And you know, by pointing out that Israel sometimes crosses a few lines you won't change my opinion regarding people who dance on bodies of killed people happily screaming Allah Akbar. Even damned Russians don't do this kind of stuff so openly

At best you may manage to persuade me that Israel is as monstrous as them but there is a long road ahead to prove this.

PS. Knowing Russian "journalists", I don't have a taboo on eliminating criminals just because they call themselves journalists.
They ought to be pitied! They are already on a course for self-destruction! They do not need help from us. We need to redress our wounds, help our people, rebuild our cities!

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #2036 on: October 07, 2023, 07:35:16 am »

In the era of the internet, it is not that hard to learn the opinions of a certain group even if we lived in a world in which Israel would manage to genocide all Palestinian and pro-Palestinian journalists. (spoiler - we don't)

And you know, by pointing out that Israel sometimes crosses a few lines you won't change my opinion regarding people who dance on bodies of killed people happily screaming Allah Akbar. Even damned Russians don't do this kind of stuff so openly

At best you may manage to persuade me that Israel is as monstrous as them but there is a long road ahead to prove this.

PS. Knowing Russian "journalists", I don't have a taboo on eliminating criminals just because they call themselves journalists.
You come here and make all these assumptions on my motives, make all these claims without sources and then jusitfy eliminating journalists? I honestly didn't think you were that type of guy Strongpoint. I don't know what the hell you think I wrote or what you read in my sources to get this kind of response

McTraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • This text isn't very personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2037 on: October 07, 2023, 08:20:07 am »

This is all just sad and horrifying.
This product contains deoxyribonucleic acid which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, reproductive harm, and other health issues.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2038 on: October 07, 2023, 08:21:40 am »

This is all just sad and horrifying.
Yup.
Lets try and avoid attacking one another, as there is enough war and hate in this world.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2039 on: October 07, 2023, 08:32:15 am »

Local news report 40 killed in rocket strikes. Where's the 'hundreds or thousands' coming from?
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 175