Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14

Author Topic: Sleep Paralysis  (Read 20157 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Sleep Paralysis
« Reply #90 on: October 26, 2015, 11:33:24 pm »

Return to sleep now that the others have gone to bed as well. Failing that, start doing push-ups to toughen myself up and wear myself out, as it is easier to get to sleep if you are tired out.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 27, 2015, 10:21:14 pm »

Will PM Gwolfski right now. Hopefully he'll get his action in by tonight.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #92 on: October 28, 2015, 04:28:22 am »

hallucinate a plan for revenge. plan to pour vinegar in his wine?
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 28, 2015, 08:59:28 am »

hallucinate a plan for revenge. plan to pour vinegar in his wine?
For this to happen, you'd have to disbelieve it and realize it was a hallucination, at which point you wouldn't want revenge because you'd know it wasn't real. So... new action?
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #94 on: October 28, 2015, 05:06:20 pm »

see vision of UFOs led by mysterious person

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 28, 2015, 08:46:33 pm »

10 PM
highmax28:
 You unintentionally curl up in a ball as you sleep, but other than that, you are not disturbed. Another dreamless hour goes by.

You have slept for 2 hours.

----------------
Dustan Hache:
Return to sleep now that the others have gone to bed as well. Failing that, start doing push-ups to toughen myself up and wear myself out, as it is easier to get to sleep if you are tired out.
Patience (-1, Insomnia): [5,2,1] 1 Success
 You happily close your eyes and fall asleep to the sound of silence left in the wake of your friends.

You have slept for 3 hours.

----------------
Gwolfski:
see vision of UFOs led by mysterious person
Willpower (-1, Current Hallucination): [2,2,1,2] No Successes
 Maybe if you concentrate, it'll all go away? Maybe you will be able to use this time of enlightenment to see a deeper, darker truth? It won't hurt to try. Try as you might, the racking pains stay with you and you find yourself more and more unable to think. It truly must be a poison, you think, and the dinner of a few hours ago suddenly doesn't seem as filling. In fact, you start to feel sick. Very, very sick. Another jerk and your stomach convulses painfully.
Mood: Pseudo-Nauseous

You are hallucinating and have slept for 1 hour.
----------------
Dwarmin:
  Your eyes open, as if on their own. For a moment - like always - you are confused, and then realization sinks in. You steel yourself and prepare for the worst. And that's exactly what's coming for you. A cold, clammy hand pats at your hair. The strangely terrifying voice of a child is telling you that it's all going to be alright. The hand begins to move down to your throat. You can't see the girl, but you know that if you did, you would probably never sleep again. It seems like hours move by as the hand slides lower and lower until it is holding your pulsing neck with its ice cold fingers. You are beginning to hyperventilate, but the firm grip slows the air down to a crawl. You try to keep yourself calm, and think of a way to stop this from getting worse.

You are hallucinating and have slept for 1 and a half hours.

----------------
Harry Baldman:
You lay still, your breathing the only thing betraying the guise of death to be but a mask of sleep. In your room, a mosquito hums in the corner, but in your mind, everything is quiet.

You have slept for 2 hours.
Money!

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 30, 2015, 12:17:45 am »

Bump? There's been an update, guys. I need Dwarmin and Gwolfski to post their actions.
Money!

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #97 on: October 30, 2015, 03:59:22 am »

try to remember that tv programme on poisons

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 30, 2015, 08:16:26 am »

eh?
Money!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 30, 2015, 08:46:35 am »

"...Who are you? Why are you doing this to me?"

Action: Keep my eyes closed, but try to converse with the voice
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #100 on: October 30, 2015, 10:52:59 am »

eh?

i amj drreaming it is posion . therefore, analyze memory of said programme and hallucintae what sortoff poison it could be

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 30, 2015, 05:18:39 pm »

eh?
i amj drreaming it is posion . therefore, analyze memory of said programme and hallucintae what sortoff poison it could be
Oh. I got it. I'll hopefully update tonight.
Money!

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 31, 2015, 05:22:02 pm »

11 PM
highmax28:
 Your eyes open, and you wake up in a room that is not your room. The lamp on the night stand is leaning over precariously, but seems to neither fall nor righten itself. The edges of the room seem to match it - all 2 of them. The window has its blinds on the outside, but you can't see that because it faces away from you in it's position on the opposite wall. The hat rack bends to meet the door - which is folding in on itself - while the looming face of the grandfather clock reflects the mechanical beetles that scurry across the kitchen table.

You are hallucinating and have slept for 2 and a half hours.

----------------
Dustan Hache:
You open your eyes once more. What is it now? Have they left and entered again? You look around the room and see that this - in fact - is exactly the case. You see them walk into the room, Cody waiting until the've all entered before locking the door and turning on the nightlight. Andrea seems to be talking in hushed tones to Shep, while your last friend ducks under the covers, and a faint light emanates from under them. The harsh glow of the nightlight is in your eyes, annoying you greatly, and the never-ending whispering between Andrea and Shep is beginning to get on your nerves.

You are hallucinating and have slept for 3 and a half hours.

----------------
Gwolfski:
Intuition (-1, Current Hallucination;-1, Mood): [4,2,5] 1 Success
 You try to think back to one of those television shows that you watched way back then. After much pain and frustration, you finally remember one of the episodes on common, household poisons. These... aren't the symptoms of ammonia. If it was ammonia, you would get pneumonia in your lungs. No, now you remember. That funny taste in your food... That was bleach! Ingesting it causes violent chest pains, you remember, and nausea. You remember that in the case of (accidentally) drinking bleach, you should drink water or milk to settle it, and then immediately call emergency services.

You are hallucinating and have slept for 1 and a half hours.

----------------
Dwarmin:
"...Who are you? Why are you doing this to me?"

Action: Keep my eyes closed, but try to converse with the voice
Persuasion (-1, Current Hallucination): [6,2,4,1] 1 Success
 A silence follows your remark. "I'm your friend. I'm helping you escape." The voice sound less terrifying and a little bit more confused. "You don't like it here... do you?" You stop panicking, mainly due to your confusion. Who is this girl? You don't remember her from anywhere before. Despite your confusion, you feel a little calmer, and the hand around your neck loosens. A silence fills the room.

You are hallucinating and have slept for 2 hours.

----------------
Harry Baldman:
Your eyes slowly open. For a moment you thought you hear music playing, but it's faded away. In it's place there is only one sound. Buzzing. Perplexed, you look around, and see small things flying around you. Buzzing. Crawling up and down your torso. Buzzing. Flying behind you, then flying back. What could they be doing? Buzzing. Vision flickers as one lands your eye. Buzzing. You can feel them moving all over your face. Buzzing. Moving somewhere. Into your ears? Why? Buzzing. A smell you haven't noticed before.

Sweet, like honey.

You are hallucinating and have slept for 2 and a half hours.
Money!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 31, 2015, 05:27:44 pm »

Huh. Crawly things. If they could feel fear, they'd probably be more afraid of me than I am of them.

Close eyes carefully and exhale. Not really afraid of insects or anything. Maybe roll on my stomach so that it's harder for them to access anything sensitive. Try to fall asleep again.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 31, 2015, 06:47:37 pm »

Check what time it is, knowing that they had already went to bed at around 9 pm. After all, how could they possibly be outside the room locking it now when they had just done it a little while ago after going to sleep?
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14