Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14

Author Topic: Sleep Paralysis  (Read 19445 times)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
Re: Sleep Paralysis
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2015, 09:58:29 am »

If I'm not helping with dinner, watch videos on youtube
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2015, 11:13:12 am »

Finally,after dinner, go to bed early. If I wake up during the night, I can use the extra rest to my advantage and try to work on homework, maybe work out a bit to keep myself from getting sloppy.
After the third action, everyone automatically goes to sleep. If you want to go to bed early, you'd have to skip dinner.
That makes no sense. Eating only takes 15 minutes tops. It should be possible to eat dinner and go to bed shortly after.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2015, 11:21:50 am »

((Don't argue with game mechanics. :P You can never win.

Also, I think he means skip Dinner as in skip the part where you join your dormies for a fulfilling meal and nice conversation+company-which will take several hours.))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2015, 08:48:47 pm »

The eating of food comes right after the last action of a person's day. It is not an action unto itself, unless it requires movement to a new location or happens before the last action (breakfast or lunch). Breakfast and lunch are optional. If dinner is not made, cheap (maybe stomach-turning) takeout will be ordered. Yes, it'll cost you money either way.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2015, 08:56:01 pm »

Due to possible action overlap, I will only write the results to the second actions when all of them have been submitted. Please submit your second actions. This applies differently to Gwolfski, who's actions for the first-action section have technically not been completed, so he'll need to submit those - and once his sleep is resolved - submit his second action.
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2015, 09:34:30 pm »

Distract myself with some me time by playing some video games. Open laptop and emulate the s*** out of mother 3 and play it
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2015, 11:56:24 pm »

Second action: obtain decent wine for the evening.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 21, 2015, 08:28:32 am »

Second Action: While out, do some grocery shopping for the ingredients to make a nice apple pie, served with caramel ice cream.[/b]
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 21, 2015, 09:47:01 am »

That leaves just Gwolfski to post his action(s).
Money!

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #54 on: October 21, 2015, 12:35:59 pm »

look for shinies in junk pile.
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 21, 2015, 03:53:44 pm »

look for shinies in junk pile.
You are still asleep/hallucinating. Although you cannot move, you can still affect what is happening (it is all in your mind, after all). Your character, however, believes it is real - at least for now.
Money!

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #56 on: October 21, 2015, 04:00:54 pm »

kay. iimagine i can fly. see a flying delorian

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 21, 2015, 10:43:51 pm »

Gwolfski (Part 3):
Willpower (-1, Paranoia): [5,5,4] 2 Successes
 You force yourself to disbelieve what you know to be true. Slowly, it begins to take effect, and although you still see the same thing, it seems to you that everything is changing. Soon, you find yourself seeing him with different eyes. Instead of an enlightening and revealing event, what you are viewing seems more like a cruel illusion to play off of your fears. Gone is the mocking laughter. Gone is the evil behind his eyes. Only your friend, Dustan Hache, remains.

Before you can alter the hallucination, you must disbelieve (unless you already do not believe it). This gives you the ability to change it, but removes your chance to reason with any people in your hallucination. You cannot force yourself to believe a disbelieved hallucination. Whatever you do, you can only (usually) do one action per "turn" (1 hour).
----------------
Gwolfski (Part 4):
Intuition: [5,2,1] 1 success
 The paranoid hallucination is replaced by... your empty dorm room? You look around as much as you can, but that's all it seems to be. You wait there in the silence. Soon you feel yourself being released and you get up.
The papers are lying on the bed where Dustan left them.

You have 2 actions remaining.
Money!

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #58 on: October 22, 2015, 11:25:37 am »

read papers, then eat dinner with everyone else.
my stats. hmm. make patience a one, i still couldve spent  6 more points. i didnt know bout no zero rule

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 23, 2015, 12:07:30 am »

Gwolfski: So what does your final character sheet look like? Also, there is nothing left to read of the paper, so youll need to do another action, after which dinner will be cooked (during which youll have to do another action) and only after that will dinner be eaten (which happens automatically).

Everyone: I was unable to update today because of an event at my local game store (this happens every Thursday), so Ill update tomorrow, sometime after 3:00 PM.
Money!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14