Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14

Author Topic: Sleep Paralysis  (Read 19397 times)

Audioworm333

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: weirdness]
    • View Profile
Re: Sleep Paralysis
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2015, 04:53:11 pm »

May I be put on the waitlist?

Spoiler: Character sheet (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 04:57:30 pm by Audioworm333 »
I didn't really understand why I died until I discovered I was teleporting my own spine into my enemies' body as a primary way of attack.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2015, 06:43:07 pm »

Dwarmin:
Get out of the house for awhile and take a walk in a local park.
Intuition (DC 6): [3]+2=5
 It's been a while since you've been to the park. You search around, but you can't seem to find it anywhere. Suddenly, you are struck by a brilliant idea. Maybe you could ask someone where it is?
Persuasion (DC 5): [3]+5=8
 "Why it's just around the corner," says a little old lady whom you ask. You thank her profusely and walk to the park. You enjoy the wonderful fresh air, and although you come home neither measurably happier or more enlightened, you find that the time you had their cleared your mind. Now you're back in your dorm and it's time for those men to cloud and confound it again.

You have 2 actions remaining.

----------------
 Before I can move on to second actions, I need Harry Baldman, Dustan Hache, and highmax28 to post their first actions (since apparently the dinner thing is happening during the third action).
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2015, 07:40:48 pm »

(Did my action on gwolf go through?)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2015, 08:12:34 pm »

(Did my action on gwolf go through?)
Oops didn't notice that. I need to work on homework now, but when I come back to my computer, I'll write up the results of your action. By then, I hope one of the other two has written theirs as well.
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2015, 11:13:39 pm »

((Action 1 was inventory check I thought? Otherwise, I'm going to prepare myself for the next day by briefly going over the next day's workload))
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2015, 11:24:43 pm »

((Action 1 was inventory check I thought? Otherwise, I'm going to prepare myself for the next day by briefly going over the next day's workload))
Workload? You mean look over what you'll study?
Money!

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2015, 11:52:15 pm »

((Pretty much what I'm expecting to know he next day))
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2015, 03:19:10 pm »

This is some Persona shit. Waitlist, please.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2015, 03:20:55 pm »

I will be updating sometime after school today.
Money!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2015, 03:22:57 pm »

First action of the day: have a good jog to get the blood pumping and trim a little fat off. Been neglecting that lately!

Second action: obtain decent wine for the evening.

Third action: make a kickass dinner for everyone. Include a vegan option. Nothing that comes out of an animal in that one. There can be overlap between the meal options for convenience, of course.

((Izzat good?))

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2015, 03:25:22 pm »

Yup. You read that PM fast!
Money!

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2015, 09:30:58 pm »

Will hopefully update in less than an hour.
Money!

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2015, 11:57:50 pm »

Gwolfski (Part 2):
write a paper saying who i am, put it on bed,work , study, clean pile of junk.. In that order
Patience (-1, Amnesia): [2] No successes
 Your eyes stay open. Are you hallucinating? Your room looks the same as before. And then the impostor walks over to your writings, and you know the truth. You are being enlightened. Your eyes were blind, but now you can see. The thing that disguised among you as Dustan Hache has finally revealed itself to your eyes. It is not human. As it bends down to look at your biography, you realize what it is doing with stunning clarity. It needs to move on to avoid suspicion, and its next target is you. Why else would it seem so interested in your past, if not to mimic you so as to further its unknown goals. It laughs at you evilly, and reads your life's story right there, while you are powerless to stop it.

During sleeping, time is divided into blocks of 1 hour each. However, since this is an out-of-night event, you will be able to respond to it within a smaller time frame.
----------------
Dustan Hache:
Notice that gwolf fell asleep, and look at what he was doing. Remember how badly messed up he is, and try to finish his brief biography to try and help him using what I know.
Intuition (DC 7): [6] Auto-success
 You look at the paper strewn carelessly on the bed. And then you erupt in laughter. It looks like it was a auto-biography written by a 4 year old, containing run-on sentences, non-sequitur sentences, and careless spelling and grammar errors. You disregard what you said before. This looks like it was written by a 4 year old on drugs. You chuckle as you read it once more. Than you get down to business. This is going to take some serious work to correct - rather, re-write entirely - but once you finish it, he'll be so grateful to you. You breathe in a breath, and you begin.
 Patience (DC 8 ): [6] Auto-success
 It turns out it really wasn't that hard. An hour and a half later, you stand over the finished work, your masterpiece. You smile victoriously and set down the 4 page biography next to your motionless roommate. He'll be overjoyed at how it turned out.

----------------
highmax28:
Willpower (DC 6): [2]+5=7
 You skim through the material for a while. This is some pretty thick stuff. Well, at least you know what you're up against... tomorrow. What kind of curve ball will they throw you the day after that? Here's a better question: How did that take two hours?

----------------
Harry Baldman:
First action of the day: have a good jog to get the blood pumping and trim a little fat off. Been neglecting that lately!
Willpower (DC 7): [5]+5=10
 If you've lost any of your stamina, you can't tell. You run for the full 2 hours, all the way to the bus terminal and back. You feel invigorated. You feel strong. And you also feel a little grimy. After a quick shower you fix the last one. You come out of the bathroom feeling like a god. If it wasn't for your dignity, you would take that towel and put it on like a cape. Mood: Unstoppable

Moods affect your ability scores. Keep them positive or suffer the consequences.

Money!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2015, 01:06:51 am »

Leave a brief note on gwolfs fixed autobiography saying you straightened it up a a bit. Next up on the list is to try and practice public speaking. while I am decent intellectually, I am not very convincing, and there are going to be a Lot of essays where I have to explain my point of view and attempt to convince the reader I am right.
Finally,after dinner, go to bed early. If I wake up during the night, I can use the extra rest to my advantage and try to work on homework, maybe work out a bit to keep myself from getting sloppy.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2015, 08:11:32 am »

Finally,after dinner, go to bed early. If I wake up during the night, I can use the extra rest to my advantage and try to work on homework, maybe work out a bit to keep myself from getting sloppy.
After the third action, everyone automatically goes to sleep. If you want to go to bed early, you'd have to skip dinner.
Money!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14