Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14

Author Topic: Sleep Paralysis  (Read 19408 times)

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
Re: Sleep Paralysis
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2015, 07:55:07 am »

write a paper saying who i am, put it on bed,work , study, clean pile of junk.. In that order
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2015, 09:33:01 am »

"Hey, guys, I know what'll cheer everyone up! Dinner!"

Make a kickass dinner for everyone. Buy some decent wine to go with it. Splurge a little, you know? Have a nice evening with my roommates. They're good people, sort of!

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2015, 09:44:59 am »

Assist with dinner; put some music on. Probably Alestorm (since I've had the in my head for the longest time)
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2015, 12:48:43 pm »

Dustan Hache
try to remember our current job. If we don't have one, check the paper for job listings.
Your job -like all the other's - is Data Entry. You are paid 500 dollars a week.
Also, how much money is needed?
You need a total of 3000 dollars to buy the plane ticket to fly with the rest of your roommates to Europe. You have six weeks before the end of school.

You have 3 actions remaining.

----------------
Gwolfski:
write a paper saying who i am, put it on bed
Patience (DC 6): [4]+0=4
 You set out to write down a brief summary of your life in case you are struck by amnesia or need to sell an autobiography. You're all pumped and ready to write when you begin to lose interest. You try to cram through it all, but you begin to space out. Then your narcolepsy kicks in and you faceplant onto the bed.

I don't know how I missed that 0 in patience. Please change your scores so that you have at least a 1 (but preferably a 2) in each score. Once you finish that, I can continue to your sleeping phase.
----------------
Harry Baldman:
Make a kickass dinner for everyone.
Harry, you're on the waitlist Nevermind, I'll just make the game more harder so one of you guys will go insane faster. Also, you need at least 1 point in each skill. Once you do that, I can see how the dinner turned out.
----------------
highmax28:
Assist with dinner
Patience (DC 5): [2]+3=5
 Helping out with dinner is definitely not as much fun as being the actual head of the operation. You mostly just hand Shep the spatula or endlessly stir some pot filled with pasta. However, the one thing good about it is that it's a whole lot easier. After stirring the pasta for what seems like hours, it's finally ready to serve. You can't wait to reap your hard-earned rewards.

You have 2 actions remaining.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2015, 11:03:05 pm »

check on others for dinner call

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2015, 12:13:13 am »

Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2015, 01:35:00 am »

Notice that gwolf fell asleep, and look at what he was doing. Remember how badly messed up he is, and try to finish his brief biography to try and help him using what I know.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2015, 02:59:57 am »

2P4T5 2Wamnesia.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2015, 08:40:44 am »

((Ah, on the waitlist, you say? Never mind, then.))

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2015, 08:46:50 am »

check on others for dinner call
Huh?
Go get everyone and tell them dinner is ready

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2015, 10:48:38 am »

((Ah, on the waitlist, you say? Never mind, then.))
I'll let you in, I can handle 5 players. You seem to be very active, and I really don't want to retcon the whole dinner thing.
Money!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2015, 11:38:18 am »

"Hey, guys, I know what'll cheer everyone up! Dinner!"

Make a kickass dinner for everyone. Buy some decent wine to go with it. Splurge a little, you know? Have a nice evening with my roommates. They're good people, sort of!

The relatively young woman with the troubled, mint green eyes, and dark blonde hair-seemed rather pleased by the offer. God knew they hadn't much to celebrate lately...

"That's nice of you offer, Shep. Just remember, I'm trying the vegan thing." Andrea had commented lightly, trying not to sound too uptight. She knew she wasn't an easy person to live with, so full of quirks and oddities...and frankly, the all male company was starting to wear her down. Testosterone overload.

"I'll help with dessert. Something classic."

Day Actions
1.  Get out of the house for awhile and take a walk in a local park.
2. While out, do some grocery shopping for...
3. Assisting with dinner later, by making dessert. I'm sure I could make a nice apple pie...with caramel ice cream.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 11:42:11 am by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2015, 12:00:28 pm »

((Well, all right.))

Spoiler: Revised Sheet (click to show/hide)

"Right! The vegan thing!"

Make sure there's something for everyone to the best of my ability. A little special touch here, a bit of ja-ne-sais-quoi there, you know? My time's not precious, so make sure I do the best job I can do on this dinner!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2015, 12:20:43 pm »

"That means no meat. And, nothing that comes from an animal. Just put something off to the side for me, thank you..." She said, sensing his enthusiasm was somewhat strained.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2015, 03:48:16 pm »

So are you all going to push dinner back to action #3? It would give Andrea time to get the desert, and Harry time to get the wine as his second action. If so, write your new first action.
Money!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14