Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Beyond Sol (IC Thread)  (Read 7996 times)

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beyond Sol (IC Thread)
« Reply #60 on: October 20, 2015, 11:46:00 am »

Kimby nodded in agreement, "Yeah, I think that'd be good. Get some rotation in there to keep each other on our toes."

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

femmelf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 21, 2015, 08:38:04 am »

I guess Ally is in her room, trying not to be in the way, because who knows what a smaller craft pilot would be doing while the larger one was taking off? I guess that's with RPL's "Visa" the ground forces commander. I'm not sure who else is in the room at the time either so I guess I'll just speak to him for now?

"Hey, I'm Ally, it's a pleasure to meet you. I hear you're the ground forces commander guy, sounds exciting! I'm gonna go ahead and bet I'll be flying something carrying you and your trooops. :) So I guess you're from Mars huh? You know I've only flown over it a few times and been the the surface once or twice, but it seems nice, and also red. :) Very different from the moon, but not bad or anything, I've always liked the idea of going other places, and that's kinda why I'm a pilot, you know, with the flying and all that.

Anyhow, how're you?"

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 21, 2015, 11:40:11 am »

"I'll believe it when I've seen you fly, which should be in a few minutes I guess." Klaas returns his fellow pilot's grin briefly before assisting with the pre-flight checks as the order to launch comes in.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 29, 2015, 07:31:48 pm »

At this point I'm considering checking the crew's pulse.... Or, maybe just one or two of them at least, I guess.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 29, 2015, 08:45:53 pm »

Everett gets up off his bunk once his pad is linked with the ships net and starts looking for his superiors. Ones probably in the medbay...
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 06, 2015, 04:47:44 pm »

(As I mentioned in the OOC thread, assume that all missing sections have checked in, and continue on from past that point.)
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]