Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Beyond Sol (IC Thread)  (Read 7998 times)

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beyond Sol (IC Thread)
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2015, 04:30:13 am »

"About six years, give or take, unless you count the training. You?"
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Robot Parade Leader

• Bay Watcher
  • Well, go on ... parade!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2015, 06:51:58 am »

Visa just continued laying in his bunk, but now unlocked the door, reasoning that he would have to eventually, as 2 or 3 of the other 19 crew members would have to come into his room at some point. It's a good thing Visa managed to get to those crew quarter assignment sheets beforehand and rig them a bit....

Starboard closest to stairs room, faster reaction time and all, and is as follows:
Brian Zlatar (Zormod) {For those mechanical problems that might pop up. Armor and weapons maintenance. Yes.}
Altem Corvose (spfifle) {Gotta have the medic close by those stairs, plus the other one looks like he can handle himself}.
Spoiler: Allison "Foxy" Brendan (femmelf) {Because being able to pilot things helps, and she can do small and large)
Jacob 'Visa' Salivar (RPL)

It's a simple matter of keeping things close that need to be close safe and up those stairs when it all comes crashing down. Preparation, prevention, protection, for when it all goes to hell.

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2015, 01:57:40 am »

Brian stands at life support, and takes a look at weapon schematics until launch sequence.

Transcendant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2015, 12:00:40 pm »

I make it a point to just be near the shield generator and reactor monitoring everything and using those skills to regulate everything properly. Also, I do a check to make sure that if anything breaks, it breaks before we pass the point of no return that nobody's ever been past before except that one Dr Forge guy who has neglected to come back and should've never gone in the first place.

So I guess I'm at the back, lower deck of the ship. between the shields and the reactor.

I'm helping.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2015, 02:26:50 pm »

Ilse grins at her co-pilot. "Believe it or not, since before I had even learned how to walk." With that said, Ilse turns to Mikaere. "Awaiting your orders, Cap'n. We'll launch at your command."
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2015, 04:33:27 pm »

"Confirmed, start up the Judgement when you're ready pilot." Mikaere replied, overlooking the bridge and it's crew from his position on the bridge.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Kassire

• Bay Watcher
  • The damning skull motif
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2015, 06:59:54 pm »

After a few glances at the weapon terminals, Will stretches and flexes his arms before sitting alert and tense on his seat in the bridge. Then with a quick glance to Mikaere Will began to speak,
"Weapons should be, er', eady' cap'n. Your muh' superior n' all, but a suggestion wold be to uh' keep a un' or two on-bridge. Might seem rather important..."
All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2015, 08:17:21 pm »

"So ET, care to spar once the ship gets going?" Kimby stretched her arms out, giving an ever so quiet pop as her arm joints spaced. "Might not seem important for a sniper to be able to fight hand to hand, but if we're boarded, I'd rather not have someone get a jump on me. Besides, it's been a while since I've got to spar." She sat down on the bed, double checking her space for something she might have missed while unpacking.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2015, 08:21:59 pm »

Ilse nods once, her usual grin gone. "Aye, sir. Beginning pre-flight checks now." She cracks her neck, then reaches up to switch on the intercom. "Attention crew. This is your pilot speaking. We'll be lifting off shortly, so please take up your positions and report in when your section is up and running."
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 19, 2015, 08:32:14 pm »

Sitting near the edge of Bay 1, Lionel lazily returns the intercom call. "Bay 1 is... running, I guess. Lionel reporting in."
Black lives matter.

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 19, 2015, 08:58:55 pm »

Brian puts down the schematics and activates his intercom."Life support ready."

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2015, 12:00:10 am »

Terrance looked up from his bunk, before nodding. "Sure. Doesn't look like we'll be strapped for time on the ship - might as well fill some of it with training. Besides, been getting a bit rusty; I haven't exactly practiced hand-to-hand since basic-"

ET stopped as a voice came onto the intercom. He sat up from his bunk excitedly, "Ohhhh, listen to that. We're finally heading out. Can't wait to see this baby fly."
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2015, 01:07:03 am »

Rico looks up at Kimby and Terrance. "You guys sparring? I'd love to get in some practice, mind if I join you?"

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
  • Passwords get hidden, who knew? ••••••••
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2015, 02:05:32 am »

Gary gets up and walks across the engine room, where he's been mucking about for the past 15 minutes, to the intercom. "Engines ready."
I'm with stupid |
                      v

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 20, 2015, 02:37:45 am »

"Feel free. The more the merrier."
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5