What about Kot's turn?

Skip him
- 4 (57.1%)
Let him do his turn
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: March 08, 2016, 01:47:30 pm

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 62

Author Topic: Pixel Wars - ROUND 2 - Apocalypse has begun  (Read 66034 times)

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
Re: Pixel Wars - ROUND 2
« Reply #855 on: February 15, 2016, 10:33:56 am »

Oh my fucking god.Already?
Also Kot stop fighting pleasee
Ok, so what are my people supposed to do? Plant flowers?
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #856 on: February 15, 2016, 11:44:06 am »

Oh my fucking god.Already?
Also Kot stop fighting pleasee
Ok, so what are my people supposed to do? Plant flowers?
YES! Embrace glorious capito-communism! And grow hemp!
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

KillerHP

• Bay Watcher
  • im french :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: February 15, 2016, 12:41:23 pm »

I mean , stop fighting with gwolfski
and re-read my post i edited it
A random person which does stuff and likes roguelikes and SS13...

KillerHP

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: February 16, 2016, 05:19:17 am »

Picturewars.net match!!
For those who are bored.Also helps revive this forum @_@

KillerHP

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: February 17, 2016, 06:00:33 am »

Thats a lot of time right now.
meh

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #860 on: February 17, 2016, 05:24:42 pm »

I hope you don't mind if I level some criticisms at this game. As it is, it seems people are very defensive of their creations and don't really seem to be willing to let one another have fun and blow things up, which I would think would be fine, because after all, there are no rules and you can just "spawn" more "units" at will. There nothing stopping someone from filling the screen with enemies, nor someone else destroying them all in one epic swoop. That's the kind of place I think this game needs to go, with the exception that you can't just copy paste sprites and that you respect the theme of the game, so that if you do fill the screen with objects and destruction, you're earning it by putting in the work.

Either that, or there need to be more rules, but then the game might just turn into an illustrated RTS which... Could be interesting? But I like the doodling, creative aspect of the game's idea, and I do think turning it into a point-buy strategy game could take some of that away.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: February 17, 2016, 05:55:07 pm »

I hope you don't mind if I level some criticisms at this game. As it is, it seems people are very defensive of their creations and don't really seem to be willing to let one another have fun and blow things up, which I would think would be fine, because after all, there are no rules and you can just "spawn" more "units" at will. There nothing stopping someone from filling the screen with enemies, nor someone else destroying them all in one epic swoop. That's the kind of place I think this game needs to go, with the exception that you can't just copy paste sprites and that you respect the theme of the game, so that if you do fill the screen with objects and destruction, you're earning it by putting in the work.

Either that, or there need to be more rules, but then the game might just turn into an illustrated RTS which... Could be interesting? But I like the doodling, creative aspect of the game's idea, and I do think turning it into a point-buy strategy game could take some of that away.
Whelp, If you were to check out the Forum Pixel wars was normally played on you might understand how people do it...
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

KillerHP

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: February 18, 2016, 06:15:03 am »

Well , people have usually a common sense and come with a defined pack of units and wont make more come.Some build bases & build units / got some reproducers or something.Some just rush in and make the most damage they can and kill people...

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #863 on: February 18, 2016, 08:14:57 am »

Whelp, If you were to check out the Forum Pixel wars was normally played on you might understand how people do it...
I've seen the forum. The ones that actually get finished seem to have had the goal of telling a story, but for some reason the "victor" is judged by what happened in the battle, but there aren't any dice rolls or anything. People just sort of decide what happens. It doesn't totally make sense to me.

Edit: This thread over there actually does a good job of explaining it.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 08:20:07 am by GUNINANRUNIN »

KillerHP

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: February 20, 2016, 07:16:23 am »

Kot???? battul???
(trying his both usernames to wake him up)

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #865 on: February 20, 2016, 08:02:38 am »

I'm not sleeping tho.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: February 20, 2016, 08:39:17 am »

it's been almost three weeks since you took dibs, are you anywhere near done?
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

KillerHP

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: February 21, 2016, 09:37:13 am »

Koooot.... Come ooooooooon....

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #868 on: February 21, 2016, 09:48:34 am »

let Kot finish. I wanna pound his army with 15 1tonne payload rockets!
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

KillerHP

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: February 27, 2016, 06:51:46 am »

You Can't Beat Kot Incredible Army
more really if i send a few new reapers models.... hmmmm
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 62