What about Kot's turn?

Skip him
- 4 (57.1%)
Let him do his turn
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: March 08, 2016, 01:47:30 pm

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 62

Author Topic: Pixel Wars - ROUND 2 - Apocalypse has begun  (Read 66104 times)

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
Re: Pixel Wars - ROUND 2
« Reply #600 on: December 25, 2015, 10:23:16 pm »

Out of curiosity - what is your counter to resurrected God-Emperor of Mankind shitting warp storms everywhere and destroying whole sectors of space with mere thoughts?
EDIT:
Sorry guys, I was too optimistic about myself - the Battle Barge is only half-ready so I'm undeclaring on space map. The city is free too, as I didin't declared there.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 10:44:24 pm by Kot »
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: December 25, 2015, 11:14:40 pm »

Ey, don't worry mangs, for everything Battul has up his sleeve, I have a counter; I am drawing from Touhou, after all. Just need to find a way to drag it in...
Add flandre and game over man game over,sakuya would be good to,maybe yuyuko or yukari.....
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: December 25, 2015, 11:15:25 pm »

Out of curiosity - what is your counter to resurrected God-Emperor of Mankind shitting warp storms everywhere and destroying whole sectors of space with mere thoughts?
EDIT:
Sorry guys, I was too optimistic about myself - the Battle Barge is only half-ready so I'm undeclaring on space map. The city is free too, as I didin't declared there.
The counter is flandre who basically has the same power.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: December 26, 2015, 01:46:48 am »

EDIT:

Batty plz, lets not drag named characters into this.
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: December 26, 2015, 02:00:53 am »

EDIT:

Batty plz, lets not drag named characters into this.
Flan vs god emporor sounds cool,it would be funny to laugh at kot and his tears as the god emporor litterally falls to peaces after flan clenches her fist.

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: December 26, 2015, 02:26:59 am »

Eh, I don't usually like dragging named characters into battles because they either disrupt the focus of the battle or are precious as diamonds and need to be defended with several battlestations and an army to make sure they don't accidentally get killed (making them less assets and more something to be babysat). It takes a special moment to pull them out, not one I typically associate with a sandbox.

That, and I'm a fan of turning generic units into more interesting ones via battle interactions!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 04:24:24 am by Propman »

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: December 26, 2015, 04:23:49 am »

Eh, I don't usually like dragging named characters into battles because they either steal the spotlight and focus of the battle to revolve around them or are precious as diamonds and need to be defended with several battlestations and an army to make sure they don't accidentally get kill. It takes a special moment to pull them out, not one I typically associate with a sandbox.

That, and I'm a fan of turning generic units into more interesting ones via battle interactions!
I kinda want to have a unit that slightly stands out from the rest and then becomes sgt badass,and thats what i am planing.

And by that i mean that they are slightly more interesting from the start and then start to get in the spotlight.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 04:25:24 am by piratejoe »

KillerHP

• Bay Watcher
  • im french :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: December 26, 2015, 04:46:19 am »

Propman spritesheet = WE ARE DED
A random person which does stuff and likes roguelikes and SS13...

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: December 26, 2015, 05:04:39 am »

What I'm saying is that I'm not going to plop proper touhous unless I find a good reason to because my current options are either cheese and/or fragile enough that they'd risk going down Sly Marbo-style in a prolonged conflict without careful planning. Cirno has loads more weight to her then sending a generic ice maid with "Freezes Bullets" and one or two of her spellcards.

And I don't actually have a way to easily gather reinforcements, let alone something as major as sending down a faction leader (long story; she was the strongest enough to gather a...significant following) with my current situation: urban cities are not fairies' natural environment, else I would have plopped a bunch of ice fairies cause' Christmas.

Though I am working a way to make that work as we speak.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 05:55:44 am by Propman »

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #609 on: December 26, 2015, 06:49:23 am »

Btw, I meant 1 tonne explosives rocket
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #610 on: December 26, 2015, 11:26:17 am »

Flan vs god emporor sounds cool,it would be funny to laugh at kot and his tears as the god emporor litterally falls to peaces after flan clenches her fist.
There is a lot of things that can happen in time it takes to clench your fist. Like being removed from existence by pure thought, without this fist clenching bullshit.

No, fuck, I just got an idea, Propman mentioned Sly Marbo.
That's right, Catachans are in and, OH BOY, you're so fucked. The only man in all the universes who has enough dakka, the only one who has won The Game, the man who is able to swim through land, the only one who finished The Neverending Story. Sly Marbo is allowed to talk about Fight Club. He's the one whose physic powers are so powerful that Greeks had to invent a whole new alphabet. Death is near-Sly Marbo experience. He is The Stig, he is the one who simply walks into Mordor. Chuck Norris may never cry, for he sweats from his eyes, but Sly Marbo doesn't even sweat from his eyes, for nothing escapes those souless pits. He isin't the one added to army list, the army list is added to Sly Marbo. People say Sly Marbo defies physics, but really physics just obey Sly Marbo. Chaos once fell to Sly Marbo. A Commissar tried to execute Sly Marbo. The bolter round was so scared it backfired and shot the Commissar in the head instead. Sly Marbo doesn't turn the light on, he turns the dark off. Sly Marbo flashed before Life's eyes. Sly Marbo shot a man with a knife. Jesus Christ saves souls. Sly Marbo saves everything else. There is no Theory of Evolution. Just a list of animals Sly Marbo allows to live. Sly Marbo released Half Life 3. Sly Marbo ate Schrodinger's Cat, while it was both dead and alive. Sly isn't the missing Primarch. He is the entire Missing Legion! The Emprah's stats are all E. Sly Marbo's stats are all E^E. What colour is Sly Marbo's blood? TRICK QUESTION - Sly Marbo doesn't bleed! And contrary to popular belief, it is unknown if Sly Marbo is bulletproof. The Gellar field around Sly Marbo’s ship isn't generated by the ship to keep the people on board safe from the warp. It’s generated by the warp to keep the demons safe from Sly Marbo. Whenever someone fires at him, the bullet/bolt/plasma/las/shuriken stops twenty centimeters from Marbo, turns 180 degrees, and hits the person who fired the shot. Sly Marbo has no hair on his balls. Hair doesn't grow on steel. Sly Marbo can strangle you with a cordless Vox. Sly Marbo was once on a planet subjected to virus bombing. Sly Marbo's immune system killed the viruses before they infected him. And then his immune system killed everyone else on the planet. Exterminatus destroys planets. Sly Marbo destroys segmenta.

So, yeah, don't piss me off or else.
Else being teamup of Sly Marbo, Colonel "I mindfucked an Eldar Farseer with my non-psychic mind" Straken, Vance Motherfucking Stubbs, Creed, Ollanius Pius, Comissar Holt and maybe even Gaunt and Yarrick will be invited. Fine, maybe even Ciaphas Cain, since he is HERO OF THE IMPERIUM!!!, but whatever. Oh, and if I go off-canon, there will be Comissar Fuklaw and Comissar Raege, Inquisitor Badasious and whatnot, because amount of joke Mary Sues in both Canon and Non-Canon Wh40k is just too damn high. Speaking of Mary sues - FUCKING GALACTIC PARTRIDGES STEALING ALL THE GLORY, ARGHHHHH!

Though I am working a way to make that work as we speak.
Man, if you make it snow it will be even more awesome.
Also, now, let me finish that Battle Barge.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: December 26, 2015, 03:02:02 pm »

From the touhou wiki Destroying absolutely anything and everything

Flandre can destroy anything she wants, which is truly a frightening ability with no real weaknesses.[1] By moving the "eye" of the object, where the tension is highest, and by attacking this eye, she is able to destroy the target. She is able to move the "eye" of anything into the middle of her hand, then she pours her power into it or in other words, she crushes the "eye" and unconditionally destroys the target with just a squeeze.[1] She states that everything has an "eye" and that she has those "eyes" in her hand. She destroyed a meteor with a single hand and without touching it, where Flandre stated that she "went squeeze and it went boom".[3]

This usage of ability was never shown other than in Bohemian Archive in Japanese Red. Everything that is made for her to play with ends up broken, which may mean why she doesn't have many playmates, to which it's recommended to never meet with her.

unless your godking is omnipotent and all knowing,they will die to her if they met her.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 03:22:32 pm by piratejoe »

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #612 on: December 26, 2015, 03:18:49 pm »

First of all, it's God-Emperor, you filthy heretic.
You know what's the problem though? She can destroy everything and anything, but is she invincible? I think not. It wouldn't even require God-Emperor to do so, you would just need a ship or two with Exterminatus capabilities to get rid of her for sure and forever.
Also, aren't she an vampire? Those have a nice bunch of weaknesses IIRC, and some of those could be exploited even without knowing, but I honestly don't know and don't care because said Touhou wiki is a fucking mess and anyone responsible for it should feel ashamed.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: December 26, 2015, 03:26:16 pm »

First of all, it's God-Emperor, you filthy heretic.
You know what's the problem though? She can destroy everything and anything, but is she invincible? I think not. It wouldn't even require God-Emperor to do so, you would just need a ship or two with Exterminatus capabilities to get rid of her for sure and forever.
Also, aren't she an vampire? Those have a nice bunch of weaknesses IIRC, and some of those could be exploited even without knowing, but I honestly don't know and don't care because said Touhou wiki is a fucking mess and anyone responsible for it should feel ashamed.
I think i get you now,you just don't have any skill in tactics and are afraid of losing so you rely on your army of ludicrously overpowered soldiers and 'heros' to win.

you probably should just say I WIN MUHAHAHA and then win because op to the extreme. also flan could always just be in a place where she see's you but you cant see her and then you shatter to peaces like glass.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #614 on: December 26, 2015, 03:43:22 pm »

Now, what are the limits on her power? Can she destroy the entire universe and things that she is not even aware of in single movement, or it's more like she's destroying them one by one? Because if my party of "overpowered (and look who says that) soldiers" dies, the shit's proably so serious that Imperium would call an Exterminatus and... well, what she can do? Destroy the planet-cracking shockwave of fire and molten rock? Or maybe kill off each virus in viral torpedo bombing before she and everything else alive turns into a highly-flammable greenish goo? Because I'm sure as hell I don't need to see her, just the planet she's on.

Seriously, man, don't get into a dick measuring contest with Warhammer 40k. For now I only mentioned Imperial Forces.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 62