What about Kot's turn?

Skip him
- 4 (57.1%)
Let him do his turn
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: March 08, 2016, 01:47:30 pm

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 62

Author Topic: Pixel Wars - ROUND 2 - Apocalypse has begun  (Read 66097 times)

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
Re: Pixel Wars - ROUND 2
« Reply #585 on: December 25, 2015, 11:10:52 am »

fuck me.  is the map free for dibs?
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: December 25, 2015, 02:09:13 pm »

Merry Christmas PW!
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #587 on: December 25, 2015, 02:19:37 pm »

Gwolfski, go ahead, I'm waiting for you, I guess.
EDIT:
Also, after I saw Propman post I wanted to give my Kriegers red caps too...
BUT THEY ALREADY HAVE THEM.
I LOVE YOU MAN. NO HOMO.
EDIT2:
Also, do you happen to have a sheet with those nice and fine hit marks of yours? I guess that could be useful.
EDIT3:
Actually, don't you have the full, tremendously huge sheet of yours somewhere? I remember it being one of biggest ones I've ever seen.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 02:25:43 pm by Kot »
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: December 25, 2015, 02:37:03 pm »

You want to see the current state of the sheet? It also doubles as my workshop for forging new sprites for whatever match I'm in: take a look, but I warn you, it's a bloody mess at the moment as organization has gone down the toilet a couple months ago after I broke from my hiatus. Marks should be around the top right side.

Spoiler: Propman's Megasheet (click to show/hide)

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #589 on: December 25, 2015, 02:48:54 pm »

God-Emperor, help us all.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #590 on: December 25, 2015, 04:02:24 pm »

God-Emperor, help us all.

also, Dibs

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #591 on: December 25, 2015, 05:45:10 pm »

Hackity hack, goes the ninja dwarf, hackity hack, down from inside.

Blinkity blink, a red lamp winks, blinkity blink, down from inside.

Clickety click, safety catches release, clicketty click, down from inside.

WHOOOSHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sergeants run, officers yell, area 17, down from inside.

---===---

Running hack.exe
Operation successful. Accessing system.
AREA 17, LAUNCH CONTROL
Skipping auth. procedures, codes.ps has been removed...
Please input an action.
Authorizing missile launches, please standby
ERROR:No access to auth servers, proceed? Y/N
Proceeding....
Send notification to HQ? Y/N
ERROR:No viable path, please provide codes.ps
Target co-ords? <X><Z>
Processing...
Missiles launching...
REPORT: 25 missiles launched, notifications to HQ cancelled
ERROR: Attempted acces from terminal B12. Allow? Y/N
Blocking terminals...
Terminals locked. Exit system? Y/N
Exiting...

---===---

The plane is hit, but the pilot bales out. The flaming wreck is approaching the hotel.

Tunnel is extended.

A dwarf mans the cannon, in case the trap fails.

The other mechanic (red dwarves=mechanics, go play DF if you don't know what different colours mean) blocks the other door with a fridge and sets watch through the window.

((I felt like writing a proper report today, Xmas and all... ))
« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 06:05:49 pm by Gwolfski »

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: December 25, 2015, 05:54:23 pm »

Hackity hack, goes the ninja dwarf, hackity hack, down from inside.

Blinkity blink, a red lamp winks, blinkity blink, down from inside.

Clickety click, safety catches release, clicketty click, down from inside.

WHOOOSHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sergeants run, officers yell, area 17, down from inside.
.....err....where is the map?
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #593 on: December 25, 2015, 08:20:12 pm »

I'm not going to finish it before I go to sleep, so not calling dibs, but...
You're going to get wrekt so hard, I've just finished a drop pod and I just need to move the Kriegers and pop some Space Marine ships in space and whatnot. Maybe I'll make a Thunderhawk sometime in future but that thing is bigger than a Baneblade (and much harder to do), so that's not going to happen this time. Also, sadly, Black Templars proved to be too hard because... well, their armour is literally almost all black, so it's horrendously hard to actually do it, but I've got very acceptable substitute. Yeah I was going to use those guys anyway because they're my favourite snowflake chapter (I would like you, Astral Claws, more, if you guys didn't prove to be FUCKING HERETICS) but sadly nobody gives a shit about them because they're basically extinct at this moment.
So I've got Space Marines now, so there is literally nothing you guys can scare me with. Well, maybe except Ork Snipers.

Also, I am totally doing this thing, because imagine it curling into a corned and clawing at your face while making hissing noises. Hilarious. Also, it's fukken Space Aslan.

EDIT:
If it wasn't clear - I am totally giggling like a little girl and also swooning in process, so this might take a while. :x
EDIT2:
Actually, declare for Space Map.
City will come later today.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 08:36:05 pm by Kot »

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #594 on: December 25, 2015, 08:52:37 pm »

tell me, whats the survival rate of a space marine vs  a 1-tonne rocket? Well, I have about 25 at my disposal, dwarf ninja'd some rich country's missile base.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #595 on: December 25, 2015, 09:14:55 pm »

And I have 1000 marines ready to drop any second now. Also, while I don't have exact numbers, I presume that for effective launch at least 750kgs must be wasted on propellant and whatnot, which leaves us with basically 250kg bomb which still means that only ~150kgs at best might be actual explosive filling. This is certainly going to knock a marine down (mostly thanks to velocity of falling rocket, not the explosion itself) but there's a pretty high chance he won't die for good.
And that would be laughable explosion when we're talking about Terminator or Dreadnoughts, maybe except if the rocket was armour-piercing (but who has armour-piercing rocket in silos? Who even has so weak rockets in silos? I mean, holy shit, if you want to keep something in a silo it's usually, dunno, nuclear weaponry or something).
EDIT:
Also, let's not turn this into dick measuring contest. It has been proven many times that Warhammer is most unreasonable of borderline reasonable universes so there's simply no way you can win a dick measuring contest against an setting which is based on dick measuring contests.
EDIT2:
Not to mention that right now I have like 4 ships in orbit that are perfectly capable of carrying out Exterminatus, which means destruction of the whole planet, so, kid, your rockets don't even come close to the amount of payload I can deploy.

Yeah, I totally enjoy this, the music I'm playing in background just makes it.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 09:18:42 pm by Kot »

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: December 25, 2015, 09:45:13 pm »

Not to mention that right now I have like 4 ships in orbit that are perfectly capable of carrying out Exterminatus, which means destruction of the whole planet, so, kid, your rockets don't even come close to the amount of payload I can deploy.

Over powered much? with that power you might as well just shout out I WIN BECHAS!! i mean really.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #597 on: December 25, 2015, 09:46:19 pm »

Over powered much? with that power you might as well just shout out I WIN BECHAS!! i mean really.
Welcome to colorful world of Warhammer 40k.
But yeah, no, I'm not going to just Exterminatus you. There is so much more fun to be had!
Also, the point of this game is not to win, it's to play, so...

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: December 25, 2015, 09:46:30 pm »

Play the magic card.
Merlyn.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: December 25, 2015, 10:20:59 pm »

Ey, don't worry mangs, for everything Battul has up his sleeve, I have a counter; I am drawing from Touhou, after all. Just need to find a way to drag it in...
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 62