What about Kot's turn?

Skip him
- 4 (57.1%)
Let him do his turn
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: March 08, 2016, 01:47:30 pm

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 62

Author Topic: Pixel Wars - ROUND 2 - Apocalypse has begun  (Read 66130 times)

KillerHP

• Bay Watcher
  • im french :D
    • View Profile
Re: Pixel Wars - ROUND 2
« Reply #480 on: December 16, 2015, 06:36:24 am »

Im tempted to join for three reasons,what do i need to be able to join?

Ps one of the three reasons is because of the army of touhou fairy's
Make a spritesheet with all your units & effects(MSPaint or others , but MSPaint is the default thing) , declare , get the image & start putting your units.Like , propman said.
A random person which does stuff and likes roguelikes and SS13...

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: December 16, 2015, 06:46:58 am »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYo-iyACjh0

As combat unfolds down bellow, a Kriegian marksman takes the odd noises and lasgun fire as que to shoot upon the faintly recognizable floating figures from behind the smoke: whatever they were, they were too cordinated to be mere birds, which meant keeping them alive was a potential danger to the garrison. Probably. At least, he was rather sure the commissar wouldn't protest if he did.

From the other side of the smoke screen, the lead fairy of the sky team takes a direct hit to the chest from the guardsman's laser, causing her to crash down onto the ceiling of the flat and disintegrate into a pile of curious blue cubes. What remained of the crew ascended in panic, the pink-haired fairy just barely dodging the second laser as her cohorts sprang into combat: the sunflower fairies in particular did not take the decomissioning of their friend kindly, and unleashed multiple heavy waves of danmaku to crash upon the apartment from which the lasers originated, the two kedama in the front firing their own streams of bullets into the windows.

Many of the lasgun volleys were striking true at the tank fronting the assault on the apartment: its thin armor was just barely holding up against the advanced projectiles of the futuristic weapons, which were visibly causing it to heat up and slightly deform: a prolonged attack would likely cause it to eventually melt entirely, and one of the vehicle's tracks was by chance struck twice in the same area, causing it to blow apart and scatter red-hot chunks of metal every which direction. The shotgunchaun taking cover under the vehicle was of stalawart discapline, and used his new weapon to lay down pellets of good old-fashioned lead into the inferno.

The danmaku of the two vehicles was now starting to saturate the air with dozens of glowing pellets of energy, moments away from colliding with the apartment. The backmost medium tank avoided being struck due to a miscalculation on the guardsman's angle of fire, and his laser instead burned a hole through the residental flat, the swordsfairy avoiding being struck through hiding behind her pillow fort. "All right girls, this means buisness! Lets show that stupid building what we're made of!"

It opens fire at the front gate of the apartment with its 75 millimeter main gun, slamming down a proper high-explosive round at high speed in order to blow whatever was inside it to kingdom come. A slot opened up on its glacis and from it one of the crewfairies started shooting a sortie of her own danmaku through and into the general direction of the structure in a slurry of rapid fire. The force of the former was enough that the door next to them slammed shut.

Though unable to get a good glimpse of the battle, Aster heard enough of what was going on and what direction the noise seemed to be coming through to deduct an educated guess on the outside situation. "Hey, flower howitzer! Tanks ran into something from the east; think it's coming from the apartment in front of us! If you're not too busy being sleepy heads, can you lend them a hand?" The artillery team nodded and after a brief moment used to calculated the trajectory of the shell (as best they could anyway, as fairies were notoriously bad at math), began preparing for lobbing. The gyrochaun was now running to the other side of the flat in order to take a first-hand look at the action.
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

KillerHP

• Bay Watcher
  • im french :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: December 16, 2015, 08:39:12 am »

dibs on both maps
Kot:its small ass
Space map
A squad hides in the asteroid , waiting for any hostile ships to ambush.The bigger one is docked on a makeshift dock module which is on an asteroid.(For now there all the ships i have ,a fighter , a frigate , an heavy fighter/bomber.)

Ground map
A dropship lands on the apartment.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 08:57:17 am by KillerHP »
A random person which does stuff and likes roguelikes and SS13...

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: December 16, 2015, 11:17:43 am »

DIBS
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: December 16, 2015, 11:39:04 am »

Nothing happens in space...

The defending Creature stops supporting the Door and Launches a Chair on the lower floor at the Attacker.

The Creature that was playing around focuses the power of its commander.

The Commanding creature Starts opening a rift back to its home world.

((I'm at school so I cant make this more Detailed.))
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: December 16, 2015, 12:33:05 pm »

alright im making some sprites now ETA tonight....probably
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: December 16, 2015, 02:47:14 pm »

dibs
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: December 16, 2015, 04:09:14 pm »

SGT Hanz's log Operation S.H.R.I.N.E was a success,well it had been for a while but not on a such a large scale. The king and a few scientists have used it before and told of both wonderful and terrifying alternate universes,ether way they found one full of resources and more importantly,coal and thats why we where sent here.

We set up a base near our S.H.R.I.N.E gate and saw odd tall buildings in the distance,we sent out a mino scoutship to check things out.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 04:35:46 pm by piratejoe »

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #488 on: December 16, 2015, 04:14:57 pm »

http://file:///C:/Users/Eric/Downloads/Picture%20wars%201.jpg
(how do i put the image in?)
Hi Eric.
First upload the image to site like http://imgur.com/ and then use the link provided by it. And please, use .png instead of .jpg.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: December 16, 2015, 04:31:14 pm »

http://file:///C:/Users/Eric/Downloads/Picture%20wars%201.jpg
(how do i put the image in?)
Hi Eric.
First upload the image to site like http://imgur.com/ and then use the link provided by it. And please, use .png instead of .jpg.
well f**k...i f**ked up....

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #490 on: December 16, 2015, 04:37:42 pm »

You totally did.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: December 16, 2015, 11:48:20 pm »

De-jpegification is successful. Resume doing PW stuff.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Krutzelpuntz

• Bay Watcher
  • [CHILD:64]
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: December 17, 2015, 05:01:27 am »

Spoiler: Propman's last turn (click to show/hide)

Why you skip my turns? >O<

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: December 17, 2015, 08:20:02 am »

Why you skip my turns? >O<

That was Batty's fault.

Krutzelpuntz

• Bay Watcher
  • [CHILD:64]
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: December 17, 2015, 08:32:37 am »

That was Batty's fault.

Oh, sorry I missed his spoilers. I don't really notice him anymore I think... o.O
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 62