Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: no dwarven caravans?  (Read 418 times)

forfor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
no dwarven caravans?
« on: October 08, 2015, 11:10:31 am »

As you can see here my civilization is certainly not extinct, and seems to be thriving. There is an outpost liaison who also hasn't shown up. The notable thing here seems to be the lack of a king/queen although some of the other big leadership positions are there. this has been happening on and off when I embark with this civ, sometimes I get them, sometimes I don't. Also, I am some distance from the borders, but I am in a warm, accessible area on the same continent.

PatrikLundell

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: no dwarven caravans?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2015, 11:49:59 am »

Are you sure the royal is missing, and it's not just a matter of some positions scrolled off the screen (try down arrow and see if you can get below the lowest one displayed)?

The outpost liaison sometimes fail to show up. It might be due to a siege or something else, but you probably just have to wait.

forfor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: no dwarven caravans?
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2015, 12:07:15 pm »

Perhaps. It's possible there's some kind of ongoing war where the mountain home is under consistent siege so I never get any caravans from them. I'll have to make an adventurer and head over there. Might be a goblin civ in need of going extinct ;)