Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 45

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia LVII: The Extra Guards Game over Town Victory  (Read 54808 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia LVII: The Extra Guards (7/9) - Night 2
« Reply #615 on: November 17, 2015, 06:08:05 pm »

Wellll
Its either
TDS
YOU (njw2000)
ORIGAMI
MEGAUS
So one of those four.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: November 17, 2015, 06:12:02 pm »

Oh! It did. I'm stupid. Anyways, I am the Doctor, and I jailed Hector 2 nights in a row. So I think that Hector is the final scum.

I find it highly unlikely that the scum is someone else and they just "happened" to attack hector 2 nights in a row.
You jailed him 2 nights in a row, huh?  Care to explain why?
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: November 17, 2015, 06:13:13 pm »

By, why, I mean why did you pick hector?
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: November 17, 2015, 06:20:45 pm »

well to be honest it was an incredibly stupid and arbitrary reason basically end of day 2 he was voting with scum and ive been worried that he would be truly dangerous being the most active player i wanted to make sure he was town because if he was scum he could have led the town to it's doom.Also Hector still suspicious of njw2000?

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: November 17, 2015, 06:23:37 pm »

OSG:
Oh! It did. I'm stupid. Anyways, I am the Doctor, and I jailed Hector 2 nights in a row. So I think that Hector is the final scum.

I find it highly unlikely that the scum is someone else and they just "happened" to attack hector 2 nights in a row.
Ha ha ha, you're such a funny guy you goddamn scumbag.

I'm the jailor.  I jailed 4mask/OSG both nights.  Swing in the breeze, scum.

I don't know why Tomasque jailed 4mask the first night, but obviously when I saw there was no kill N1 I had to jail the same target to see what happened.  I considered that maybe the scum just went after OSG twice in a row, but that fakeclaim seals it for me.

PPE: whose role claim are we believing, folks? If OSG is doctor jailor, ATH wouldn't be able to investigate me. OSG seems to have forgotten this...
Oh god.  Here, OSG, have some aloe for that tremendous burn.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: November 17, 2015, 06:25:04 pm »

no you can investigate a jailed target
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: November 17, 2015, 06:26:06 pm »

ATH:
well to be honest it was an incredibly stupid and arbitrary reason basically end of day 2 he was voting with scum and ive been worried that he would be truly dangerous being the most active player i wanted to make sure he was town because if he was scum he could have led the town to it's doom.Also Hector still suspicious of njw2000?
This is a very good reason to inspect someone.  In my experience, the strongest players and the lurkers tend to draw the most inspects.  The former because you want to make sure he/she is on your side, and the latter because you can't get a good read on them.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: November 17, 2015, 06:29:05 pm »

no you can investigate a jailed target
Oh, whoops.  My bad.  I was thinking of a slightly different role that protects/roleblocks a player by abducting them (like the Xenozoologist in Paranormal games).  OSG can still keep the aloe to help with the rope burns though.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: November 17, 2015, 06:30:28 pm »

I don't understand your question NJW. I know OSG isn't jailor because I'm VT, and he's experienced enough to know that I could have been the target as easily as I could be the actor. He also claimed doctor, when he probably meant jailor. Oops.

Perhaps you should read what the roles do, though. Jailor blocks and protects, so if ATH investigated me he'd get no result if OSG jailed me.

Either OSG thought that no NK would help his claim, which he messed up anyway, or he was blocked by the real jailor, or the real jailor got super lucky and protected the scum target...

In saying that, ATH could still be lying. As scum he knows which players are town, which fits for the cop investigation result... Bugger.

Anyway, OSG dropped his "I'm Doctor" bomb, voted me, had ATH "clear" me and not challenged him about how he got a result from a jailed player. I imagine his play will be to bugger off while we look at this from all different angles, confusing ourselves in the process so we don't vote him and try to get folk to vote me.

God damn this is difficult on a phone...

PPE: SO MANY POSTS! I'm not as suspicious of NJW as I was. He's probably third behind OSG and TDS in my scum reads.

PPE2: And that is the Shakerag I was expecting. I hope you realize that because you weren't being a sarcastic ass (meant in the nicest possible way of course :P :))) that I thought you were up to something awful.

PPE3: well damn about the jailor not blocking investigations... Even so, still think OSG is scum. Bugger it, it'll take ages to change everything. Apologies again...
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: November 17, 2015, 06:34:02 pm »

Well, that seals it.  Since we only have 1 scum remaining, its not posssible for both Shakerag and ATH to be in cahoots.  You're not the jailer, OSG.  Which means...well, I think you said it best.
This is a complete contradiction. Lynch all Liars.
Agreed.

Origamiscienceguy.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: November 17, 2015, 06:38:08 pm »

ATH:
This is a very good reason to inspect someone.  In my experience, the strongest players and the lurkers tend to draw the most inspects.  The former because you want to make sure he/she is on your side, and the latter because you can't get a good read on them.
good then my logic is sound
OSG:

Ha ha ha, you're such a funny guy you goddamn scumbag.

I'm the jailor.  I jailed 4mask/OSG both nights.  Swing in the breeze, scum.

I don't know why Tomasque jailed 4mask the first night, but obviously when I saw there was no kill N1 I had to jail the same target to see what happened.  I considered that maybe the scum just went after OSG twice in a row, but that fakeclaim seals it for me.

PPE: whose role claim are we believing, folks? If OSG is doctor jailor, ATH wouldn't be able to investigate me. OSG seems to have forgotten this...
Oh god.  Here, OSG, have some aloe for that tremendous burn.
well there we have it since I investigated shakerag N1 and he was town/not Mafia I think he's the real jailor  and confirmed townt based on my inspections it time we hang some scum.
OSG
FOR FERNANDO VICTORY IS IN OUR GRASPS Method Man is Angelina.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: November 17, 2015, 06:40:18 pm »

Man, I am looking forward to reading through the scumchat for this game.  I wanna see how they reacted when I suddenly just threw my vote at TolyK seemingly out of nowhere.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: November 17, 2015, 06:42:29 pm »

METHOD MAN IS ANGELINA!?
Man speech recoginition is weird.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: November 17, 2015, 06:45:07 pm »

Stick a fork in this game; it's done.

Shorten

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: November 17, 2015, 06:45:39 pm »

Shorten
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 45