Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 45

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia LVII: The Extra Guards Game over Town Victory  (Read 54838 times)

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia LVII: The Extra Guards (7/9) - Night 2
« Reply #600 on: November 17, 2015, 05:34:27 pm »

OMGUS much?

Why else would the scum not act TWICE IN A ROW?? Just so they can get the town to lynch one townie? I find that highly stupid if it is the case.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: November 17, 2015, 05:34:40 pm »

Oh! It did. I'm stupid. Anyways, I am the Doctor, and I jailed Hector 2 nights in a row. So I think that Hector is the final scum.

I find it highly unlikely that the scum is someone else and they just "happened" to attack hector 2 nights in a row.
i inspected hector13 last night he was  town / not guilty.
So confirmed innocent (if I'm truly cop)
Tomasque
Hector13.

((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: November 17, 2015, 05:36:07 pm »

Are you sure? You seemed very uncertain yesterday.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: November 17, 2015, 05:37:20 pm »

Yes I am the pm went through properly so I got my pm.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: November 17, 2015, 05:41:41 pm »

OMGUS much?

Why else would the scum not act TWICE IN A ROW?? Just so they can get the town to lynch one townie? I find that highly stupid if it is the case.

Oh shit! I bet they were trying to get me to claim.

Oh well, there is only one left, it should be easy to find him.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: November 17, 2015, 05:45:34 pm »

Unvote

Well, damn. I'm probably dead by tomorrow.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: November 17, 2015, 05:45:43 pm »

Anyway, ATH should have an investigation result. Who did you investigate?

My thought during the night were that ATH and Shakerag are town.

Shakerag voted Tolyk for most of D2, could've been a distancing thing but I don't think so.

Tolyk voted ATH most of D2, and I don't think he'd be voting his scum buddy all day.

I know I'm clear, NJW I'm inclined to say is n00b town... Megas has been quite townie throughout the game.

So my scum picks for today, in the order I want them lynched, are OSG and TDS.

I was voting for OSG at the end of the day on D2, why would I want to change that now? Not an OMGUS. Also, he got the name wrong for the role he was claiming. Silly scum :)

PPE: whose role claim are we believing, folks? If OSG is doctor jailor, ATH wouldn't be able to investigate me. OSG seems to have forgotten this...
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: November 17, 2015, 05:49:51 pm »

You wanna know what's funny?
That first scum he got lynched because he tunnled me?
So rodent that mean that my day 1 cop claim gambit actually worked becuase it made me an easy target so that scum kept trying to Lynch me so I did something so stupid day 1 but it worked out in the end and got scum lynched.

Okay if you believe im copthen that means that these people are innocent (alive people only)
Tomasque
Hector13
ATH
Yourself
So there's only 3 or 4 people who still could be Mafia.

Anyway, ATH should have an investigation result. Who did you investigate?

My thought during the night were that ATH and Shakerag are town.

Shakerag voted Tolyk for most of D2, could've been a distancing thing but I don't think so.

Tolyk voted ATH most of D2, and I don't think he'd be voting his scum buddy all day.

I know I'm clear, NJW I'm inclined to say is n00b town... Megas has been quite townie throughout the game.

So my scum picks for today, in the order I want them lynched, are OSG and TDS.

I was voting for OSG at the end of the day on D2, why would I want to change that now? Not an OMGUS. Also, he got the name wrong for the role he was claiming. Silly scum :)

PPE: whose role claim are we believing, folks? If OSG is doctor jailor, ATH wouldn't be able to investigate me. OSG seems to have forgotten this...

This
Oh! It did. I'm stupid. Anyways, I am the Doctor, and I jailed Hector 2 nights in a row. So I think that Hector is the final scum.

I find it highly unlikely that the scum is someone else and they just "happened" to attack hector 2 nights in a row.
i inspected hector13 last night he was  town / not guilty.
So confirmed innocent (if I'm truly cop)
Tomasque
Hector13.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: November 17, 2015, 05:52:51 pm »

Just saying, if OSG is speaking the truth, counterclaiming or denying would not be townie as an action, even to protect him. Because we've almost definitely found the other scum if he isn't lying.

Hector: how do you know there was no doctor/jailor? Or are you just being a bloody pedant again?

Let me see about this. If we're all not idiots here, if OSG is telling the truth, we lynch Hector as scum and probs win. If he's lying, we have 1 scum aaand 2 town the next day. I cannot see any reason for OSG to be lying town here, can anyone? I assume that if OSG is lying here, he's scum. If OSG is lying, therefore, we lynch him D4 and win.

Unless the scum targeted Hec two days in a row, and so did OSG as jailor. But I find that less likely, in terms of probablilty, I think, if nothing else.

Can anyone see a flaw in this reasoning? Have I misunderstood something?

PPE: 0h, right, maybe that's so, I guess they could've tried to lure him out. Still seems weird if they were trying to get a claim, odd stategy, yes, in that case, but I guess it explains ATH.

PPE#2:
1. 1 Mafioso, 1 Mafia Role Cop, 5 Vanilla Townies, Sane Cop, Jailkeeper.
Tried reading the rules, Hec?

PPE#3: Ohmigodninjas; Looking at ATH's post, it's pretty clear that it's [me,] Meggas, or OSG. IF he's cop.
One wheel short of a wagon

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: November 17, 2015, 05:56:24 pm »

Just saying, if OSG is speaking the truth, counterclaiming or denying would not be townie as an action, even to protect him. Because we've almost definitely found the other scum if he isn't lying.

Hector: how do you know there was no doctor/jailor? Or are you just being a bloody pedant again?

Let me see about this. If we're all not idiots here, if OSG is telling the truth, we lynch Hector as scum and probs win. If he's lying, we have 1 scum aaand 2 town the next day. I cannot see any reason for OSG to be lying town here, can anyone? I assume that if OSG is lying here, he's scum. If OSG is lying, therefore, we lynch him D4 and win.

Unless the scum targeted Hec two days in a row, and so did OSG as jailor. But I find that less likely, in terms of probablilty, I think, if nothing else.

Can anyone see a flaw in this reasoning? Have I misunderstood something?

PPE: 0h, right, maybe that's so, I guess they could've tried to lure him out. Still seems weird if they were trying to get a claim, odd stategy, yes, in that case, but I guess it explains ATH.

PPE#2:
1. 1 Mafioso, 1 Mafia Role Cop, 5 Vanilla Townies, Sane Cop, Jailkeeper.
Tried reading the rules, Hec?

PPE#3: Ohmigodninjas; Looking at ATH's post, it's pretty clear that it's [me,] Meggas, or OSG. IF he's cop.
don't forget TDS (the dark star) he could also be mafia

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: November 17, 2015, 05:57:35 pm »

Oh yeah. Weird having this many players D3, thanks. Gotta point out those lurkers temporarily less active people.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: November 17, 2015, 05:59:12 pm »

Oh yeah. Weird having this many players D3, thanks. Gotta point out those lurkers temporarily less active people.

do you think me copclaimimg day 1 is what allowed us to catch tolyk day 2?

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: November 17, 2015, 06:00:36 pm »

That would take.... more reading over than I should do at this time of night, but could well be. TolyK's play has been said to be flaky somewhere here, so I reckon a simple gambit might have got him into a difficult situation. COuld well be you.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: November 17, 2015, 06:02:04 pm »

So Njw2000 who do you think is scum right now?

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: November 17, 2015, 06:05:05 pm »

Jeez, going to have to read over. I don't think this has cleared Hector by any means, to be honest, and I find it odd myself that OSG didn't wait to see who posted before telling us all his role, it seemed careless. But I'm going to have to think and look hard to get good reads in this kerfuffle, and I don't have much time or mental energy now, I'm afraid... late. WHo do you think is scum, if you have time?
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 45