Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 45

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia LVII: The Extra Guards Game over Town Victory  (Read 55010 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia LVII: The Extra Guards (9/9)
« Reply #120 on: November 01, 2015, 11:02:35 pm »

So you're voting for the only person to claim cop.

Care to explain why?

I am and not particularly. It would be better if you waited for day 2.
(sniff) (sniff) you smell that?
I think i smell me some SCUM
Why are you so nonchalant about this if your town we could be seriously messed up if we lynch a townie today which would mean two townies dead by day 2 unless the jailor or whatever it's called protects them so roo be serious start asking questions get your head in the game we need you!
That's obviously not suspicious in any way, Roo. Why would you withhold a reason for voting someone?
have to agree with you sire
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 01, 2015, 11:03:40 pm »

Yeah killing me via lynch day 1 would  allow 2 townies dead by turn 2 we don't want that at all so roo as the cop of this law abiding town and your clearly a law abiding citizen why shoudent we lynch you?
roo

You can wave your dick around all you want. Just because you claimed cop and no one cc'd you doesn't make you clear. The only way to be 100% certain is with your flip so sit down kid. And if you had an inkling of knowledge about mafia anybody that claims d1 should not be cc'd if the role is that important. It would reveal the actual person with the role and potentially not allow any information. I dont know if you're a VI but it's starting to seem that way to me.
Or not it's cool.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 01, 2015, 11:05:02 pm »

That's obviously not suspicious in any way, Roo. Why would you withhold a reason for voting someone?
I assume the reason is obvious. Well maybe not so onvious. Considering this question :/
Or not it's cool.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 01, 2015, 11:07:45 pm »

*shrugs* you haven't really done anything so far, beyond tell me I'm fluff posting and dropping a vote on ATH. Excuse me for wanting a bit more activity :P
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 01, 2015, 11:09:35 pm »

*shrugs* you haven't really done anything so far, beyond tell me I'm fluff posting and dropping a vote on ATH. Excuse me for wanting a bit more activity :P

It hasn't even been that long...calm down.
Or not it's cool.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 01, 2015, 11:11:19 pm »

Yeah killing me via lynch day 1 would  allow 2 townies dead by turn 2 we don't want that at all so roo as the cop of this law abiding town and your clearly a law abiding citizen why shoudent we lynch you?
roo

You can wave your dick around all you want. Just because you claimed cop and no one cc'd you doesn't make you clear. The only way to be 100% certain is with your flip so sit down kid. And if you had an inkling of knowledge about mafia anybody that claims d1 should not be cc'd if the role is that important. It would reveal the actual person with the role and potentially not allow any information. I dont know if you're a VI but it's starting to seem that way to me.
roo first of all i wasn't "waving my dick around"but what your doing is not asking questions and not trying to help the town you've barely said anything I'll be the first to admit I'm definitely not that good at this game but we have to try if your town then stand up and help us kill some scum or convince the others to kill me if your convinced I'm scum but your being passive aggressive which I'm pretty sure is a common scum tell so why aren't you scum?
No tell us if you try and redirect the question your clearly scum.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 01, 2015, 11:12:18 pm »

Exactly. You're all "wait for D2" and it's been like, 10 minutes man. Not everyone has even posted yet :-\
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 01, 2015, 11:18:03 pm »

Oh also roo
roo

don't treat me like a complete idiot the problem with this game for me is I'm not used to it I'm usually really good at solving these kinds of things and i do understand mafia now that i reread this post it looks like your mostly just insulting me and trying to deflect suspicion on to me calling me a kid your mocking me so please next time post something that's not you insulting me and basically calling me a terrible player when this is my first game.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 01, 2015, 11:23:02 pm »

Edit by double post
Wow you called me a village idiot (clap) (clap) you know that scum try and use that excuse to cluse me as a convenient scapegoat your not helping your case

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 01, 2015, 11:28:00 pm »

Alright, bed-time. Will likely be less active tomorrow, chore day and my wife has a day off from work. Have fun guys, and be active.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 01, 2015, 11:30:14 pm »

I think you are not appreciating your own statement of not being good at this game. I am trying to help town, that is definitely true. And being passive aggressive just means I'm passive aggressive assigning poor quality traits to what you perceieve as bad guys is poor play in general. I want to wait for day 2 as it is pretty clear, in my humble opinion, what it is I'm not claiming. I assume you are gonna be alive d2 and would provide for more information. I'm not convinced of anything as of yet. What I do know is you have that VI flavor to you maybe you're trying something; next time don't pls as it reveals the actual person who is that role I also leave the possibility open that you're scum. My vote is because what you did was just so bad it makes me cringe. I will be actively hunting for scum. And putting you outside my pile of town reads and scum reads aht.

@hector I am all like wait for day 2 what's your point?

P-edit: @ath if you focus entirely on me you'll start to tunnel and make no headway on other scum. if you're convinced I'm scum from your point of view thats one down shouldn't you be looking for another scum. Maybe put your ego aside this game trust me it'll help loads. If you are deeply insulted I can say sorry. With your recent post tho I'm leaning towards scum gambit.
Or not it's cool.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 01, 2015, 11:32:53 pm »

Like, I haven't posted yet. :P

"Reporting for duty."

So, to summarize: We have two cop claims 2 hours into day 1, a bunch of bad grammar (my eyes ;_;), and nearly everything was based on that.

First off, I'd like to say that power roles are much more impactful if they're not opened up immediately. By claiming cop (while actually being a cop), one gives no information to town (you could be lying your butt off the first day) while becoming a night-kill target. Claiming cop while not being one (but still town) you risk being viewed very suspiciously day 1 (and for a good reason), which will confuse everyone and make the real cop (if such exists) very suspicious of you. Claiming it as scum draws unnecessary attention to you. So, pretty bad idea for every side.

Now, I understand this was done to catch out scum day 1 (in reality, just to see who would lie, which isn't always just the scum team). Claiming "rolecop", which is a scum role, instead of "cop", is a fail in itself. :D

Will post again in a bit.

PPE (pre-post edit): NINJAS EVERYWHERE.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 01, 2015, 11:37:00 pm »

WTF do you mean, "so what!?" :P You are all like "wait for day 2" with about 90 hours left in D1. I would hope you're going to be a bit more pro-active brah.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 01, 2015, 11:39:36 pm »

Alright, bed-time. Will likely be less active tomorrow, chore day and my wife has a day off from work. Have fun guys, and be active.
yes sire ill be on for an hour more probably then need to go to bed so i can wake up at 4:30 i hope you have a good day tommorow :D

I think you are not appreciating your own statement of not being good at this game. I am trying to help town, that is definitely true. And being passive aggressive just means I'm passive aggressive assigning poor quality traits to what you perceieve as bad guys is poor play in general. I want to wait for day 2 as it is pretty clear, in my humble opinion, what it is I'm not claiming. I assume you are gonna be alive d2 and would provide for more information. I'm not convinced of anything as of yet. What I do know is you have that VI flavor to you maybe you're trying something; next time don't pls as it reveals the actual person who is that role I also leave the possibility open that you're scum. My vote is because what you did was just so bad it makes me cringe. I will be actively hunting for scum. And putting you outside my pile of town reads and scum reads aht.

@hector I am all like wait for day 2 what's your point?

P-edit: @ath if you focus entirely on me you'll start to tunnel and make no headway on other scum. if you're convinced I'm scum from your point of view thats one down shouldn't you be looking for another scum. Maybe put your ego aside this game trust me it'll help loads. If you are deeply insulted I can say sorry. With your recent post tho I'm leaning towards scum gambit.
I'm Not scum I'm just gonna tell you that frankly i don't care if you believe me and quite frankly using the term village idiot just becuase i tried something and it failed horribly makes you kind of a jackass sir or madame i did that becuase i don't play anything to win i play to have fun so don't label someone an idiot becuase their plans dident pan out my plan failed becuase i didn't trust myself enough and thought others saw through it so i revealed i was cop becuase i thought everyone basically knew and it'd be pointless to hide it.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 01, 2015, 11:41:26 pm »

WTF do you mean, "so what!?" :P You are all like "wait for day 2" with about 90 hours left in D1. I would hope you're going to be a bit more pro-active brah.

I don't see how that matters. I'm right here answering and posting am I not active?
Or not it's cool.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 45