Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 45

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia LVII: The Extra Guards Game over Town Victory  (Read 54761 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia LVII: The Extra Guards (9/9)
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2015, 06:09:59 pm »

Balls. Why are you so keen to make me look stupid, Hector13, you snot-eating piece of mutant traitor scum?

Because I suspect you are Devion's plant, NJW you scruffy looking nerf-herder! What would you consider a "contentful" post?

Roo, who do you first intend to kill with your night action?

4mask, what sort of gambits do you have in mind for us n00bs?

TDS, I think this is the first game that you and I have played in that I did not initially question you. What do you think of this?

Tomasque, assume you are the Town Cop. Who do you investigate first, and why?

Megggas, why the fuck do you need so many g's in your name? Also, you are the Mafia Role Cop, who do you investigate and why?

I mean hector 13 what happened to the previous 12 hector!?

You're the second person to say that in a mafia game to me. You're obviously the other plant with NJW, abstractTRAITORhero, eh? You even referred to NJW as your friend! Case closed! However, question first: How would you rank lurking on your scum-O-meter?

Tolyk, are you trying to throw us off your scent by down-playing your supreme mafia abilities?
okay first of all friend i call everyone friend and also usually say sir or madam when I'm talking to someone I'm actually typing how i speak in real life in these posts

Secondly AbstractTraitorHERO
I'm the most trustworthy person here clearly
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2015, 06:16:12 pm »

I mean hector 13 what happened to the previous 12 hector!?

You're the second person to say that in a mafia game to me. You're obviously the other plant with NJW, abstractTRAITORhero, eh? You even referred to NJW as your friend! Case closed! However, question first: How would you rank lurking on your scum-O-meter?
okay first of all friend i call everyone friend and also usually say sir or madam when I'm talking to someone I'm actually typing how i speak in real life in these posts

Secondly AbstractTraitorHERO
I'm the most trustworthy person here clearly

You're an Abstract hero, though. You're only trustworthy in theory.

As a further retort to your accusation about the other 12 hectors, and more evidence to support my claim against you and NJW, they are NJW2000 :o that's almost 200 times more suspicious than me!

Also answer the question about lurking/how you rate it as a scum-tell, please and thank you.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 01, 2015, 06:18:40 pm »

I am secretly hoping hector is scum again. I was right the firet time. Keep talking peeps nothing of interest has happened yet.

P-edit: nvm ATH(abstracttraitorhero) he was clearly role playing why so slighted over a random vote friend?

If not ath I would have recommended voting meggas to see reaction from pressure, but scummier fish to fry
Or not it's cool.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2015, 06:22:49 pm »

I am secretly hoping hector is scum again. I was right the firet time. Keep talking peeps nothing of interest has happened yet.

No need to keep it a secret, fire away! The quicker we can get rid of baseless accusations, the quicker we can get to scum-hunting properly.

You do always start the game running though, and both times I've seen it, you were killed at least partly because of it. Perhaps an idea to change things up?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 01, 2015, 06:24:41 pm »

I don't see as much of a scum tell it mainly just makes me mad but if they lurk for a few days! I'm gonna be analysing their every post for scum tells
And about the name
It's supposed to mean an Abstracted concept of a traitor who become a hero and always rejoins the side of heroics
Third I'm more familar with njw2000 becuase I've read most of the mafia games on this forum so i have a lot of knowledge of mafia players on this forums scumtells and I'm watching for them
Fourth i ask can their be more than 1 of a role this game say 2 cops?
But i hope than answered yout question my friend hector13 sire or madam

P-edit: nvm ATH(abstracttraitorhero) he was clearly role playing why so slighted over a random vote friend?

If not ath I would have recommended voting meggas to see reaction from pressure, but scummier fish to fry
I'm not really role-playing I'm actually talking like how i do in real life sir or Madame

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 01, 2015, 06:29:48 pm »

Third I'm more familar with njw2000 becuase I've read most of the mafia games on this forum so i have a lot of knowledge of mafia players on this forums scumtells and I'm watching for them

Wh-wh? So you're being friendlier with me because you're being suspiscious of other people?

Ok, roo, you almost make sense, what's with the lack of cryptic misspellings, grammar and euphemisms, in what I believe to be normal Roo technique? I'm hardly thrown at all by your post, this isn't like the games I've read and played in.
One wheel short of a wagon

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 01, 2015, 06:31:45 pm »

Wh-wh? So you're being friendlier with me because you're being suspiscious of other people?

Ok, roo, you almost make sense, what's with the lack of cryptic misspellings, grammar and euphemisms, in what I believe to be normal Roo technique? I'm hardly thrown at all by your post, this isn't like the games I've read and played in.

Wrong I'm suspicious of you since I've seen you play once or twice before if I'm not mistaken sir or Madame njw2000

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 01, 2015, 06:32:31 pm »

No need to keep it a secret, fire away! The quicker we can get rid of baseless accusations, the quicker we can get to scum-hunting properly.

You do always start the game running though, and both times I've seen it, you were killed at least partly because of it. Perhaps an idea to change things up?
No I think that would be a step back for me pereonally in terms of game play. If I started slow I'd just be set there. One way to start scum huntin is to stop fluff posting tho.

@ath I don't believe you but if I did I don't see how that is relevant to my vote. As I said I believe hector was role playing and voted you and you got not mad but certainly upset in some way hence the word slighted.
Or not it's cool.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 01, 2015, 06:34:24 pm »

Tomasque, assume you are the Town Cop. Who do you investigate first, and why?
As of now - you, just to make sure that you aren't asking me questions simply to further your own agenda (I'm just new to this question thing, and every time someone asks me something like that, I get suspicious  :-\)

An OOC thing (if that even exists in mafia): I've always heard of these being used, but I've never seen them. Could you give me a link to one of them?
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 01, 2015, 06:37:50 pm »

Sire/madame i have a question
can there be more than 1 person with the same role for example 2 town cops?

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 01, 2015, 06:38:10 pm »

I don't see as much of a scum tell it mainly just makes me mad but if they lurk for a few days! I'm gonna be analysing their every post for scum tells
And about the name
It's supposed to mean an Abstracted concept of a traitor who become a hero and always rejoins the side of heroics

I'm not really role-playing I'm actually talking like how i do in real life sir or Madame

My address to ath is related to this post. I thought I had hit quote on it.
Or not it's cool.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 01, 2015, 06:42:14 pm »

And about the name

My address to ath is related to this post. I thought I had hit quote on it.
i wasn't mad or even upset this is the first day rvt random voting time i picked the first person i saw sire or madame i think that has answered your question

Now answer mine:

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 01, 2015, 06:43:57 pm »

Is this a trap? The OP says the possible arrangements of roles in the game.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 01, 2015, 06:45:14 pm »

Is this a trap? The OP says the possible arrangements of roles in the game.
WAIT WHAT I'M STUPID (facepalm)
I'm sorry for being that stupid sir or madame.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 01, 2015, 06:45:58 pm »

Spoilers for Wall of Text!

Spoiler: AbstractTraitorHero (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tomasque (click to show/hide)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 45