Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 283

Author Topic: New Moon High School for the Paranormal IC  (Read 103047 times)

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
Re: New Moon High School for the Paranormal IC
« Reply #2400 on: October 12, 2015, 06:53:10 pm »

Teresha turns to look at the Scottish? guy, and gives him a wave, along with a smile.
"Oh, hi! I'm Teresha, self-proclaimed expert on love, and voodoo priestess in training. So, what's your name, and where're you from?"
"Ah, yeah, introductions. Erlend, native of the Orkeny Isles, up north of Scotland. Also a Nuckelavee, not sure if that means anything to you."
"Oh! What's a nutella-thing? Also, I'm from New Orleans, then my family and I moved to LA, around 3 years ago. Now, like, I'm here."
Ain't nobody got time for that.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2401 on: October 12, 2015, 06:54:31 pm »

"Dude, if you keep acting like thith ith a normal high thchool you're gonna get beaten up. Theriouthly."
"It is a normal highschool outside those doors, Ruya.  And I'm decently sure I can handle myself.  As long as there isn't some sort of crazy powered guy beating on me.  But seriously.  Someone should just keep an eye out."
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 06:56:23 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2402 on: October 12, 2015, 06:57:20 pm »

Teresha turns to look at the Scottish? guy, and gives him a wave, along with a smile.
"Oh, hi! I'm Teresha, self-proclaimed expert on love, and voodoo priestess in training. So, what's your name, and where're you from?"
"Ah, yeah, introductions. Erlend, native of the Orkeny Isles, up north of Scotland. Also a Nuckelavee, not sure if that means anything to you."
"Oh! What's a nutella-thing? Also, I'm from New Orleans, then my family and I moved to LA, around 3 years ago. Now, like, I'm here."
"Big ole skinless man horse thing with long arms and plant killing breath. Also good at swimming, tha lakes around are near cold enough ta remind me of home. I'm supposin you're into that voodoo business? That is the extent of my magical knowledge about tha American South."
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #2403 on: October 12, 2015, 06:59:37 pm »

Xenther Continues to look depressed, suddenly he drops his bottle of pills, It rolls  towards Alan
"You ok?"
No sig yet

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2404 on: October 12, 2015, 07:00:33 pm »

((Yo.  Abe.  Bottle label please.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2405 on: October 12, 2015, 07:05:25 pm »

"That'th a lie, dude. It'th jutht tho the Anti-Thupernatural Proto-Illuminati doethn't blow the plathe up, but whatever."
Black lives matter.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2406 on: October 12, 2015, 07:07:04 pm »

"Highschool: normal.  Students: not.  Eh.  Whatever."
Sigtext

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2407 on: October 12, 2015, 07:10:24 pm »

((Yo.  Abe.  Bottle label please.))
The Bottle is labeled: Doppelomine , Control your emotions!

Xenther Continues to look depressed, suddenly he drops his bottle of pills, It rolls  towards Alan
"You ok?"
Xenther doesn't react
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2408 on: October 12, 2015, 07:11:48 pm »

"Big ole skinless man horse thing with long arms and plant killing breath. Also good at swimming, tha lakes around are near cold enough ta remind me of home. I'm supposin you're into that voodoo business? That is the extent of my magical knowledge about tha American South."
Teresha's face noticeably fell when Erlend explained what a Nuckelavee was, but quickly regained her composure.
"Well....that's....interesting? Anyways, I am in the voodoo business, thank you very much. I do hope you have a good time here, though! Call me, or text me, if you need any help with love, or like, gossip."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2409 on: October 12, 2015, 07:13:07 pm »

"...Aaand now that the name on that bottle has finally hit my brain, I am once again worried.  Joy."
Sigtext

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2410 on: October 12, 2015, 07:14:36 pm »

Erlend doesn't seem to notice Teresha's reaction, or if he does he doesn't mention it.
"Gotcha. Always helps to 'ave someone in your corner when goin' through that stuff."
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2411 on: October 12, 2015, 07:16:43 pm »

((Also, what is in the common room? Other than couches and chairs, what is there?))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2412 on: October 12, 2015, 07:17:40 pm »

((So far, a kitchen.))
Sigtext

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2413 on: October 12, 2015, 07:19:15 pm »

Teresha goes to the kitchen, to make herself some cereal. While doing so, she starts to sing "Irreplaceable".
"~You must not know 'bout me, I could have anotha' you in a minute, baby, matter of fact he'll be here in a minute, baby~"
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 07:30:36 pm by wipeout1024 »

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2414 on: October 12, 2015, 07:21:07 pm »

Zacherus goes into the kitchen and grabs a bottle of gin, he's having a liquid breakfast
I wonder why this was there...
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 283