Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 283

Author Topic: New Moon High School for the Paranormal IC  (Read 102531 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: New Moon High School for the Paranormal IC
« Reply #1170 on: October 07, 2015, 06:07:15 pm »

The commotion wakes Isla up, and she stands up, very briefly groggy, though she's alert quickly. She walks towards the center of the room.

Walter approaches the new arrival. "Oh! You've missed the assembly, I'm afraid."
((Who are you talking to?))
((The new arrival.  Erland.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: October 07, 2015, 06:08:50 pm »

The commotion wakes Isla up, and she stands up, very briefly groggy, though she's alert quickly. She walks towards the center of the room.

Walter approaches the new arrival. "Oh! You've missed the assembly, I'm afraid."

Erlend turns to Walter and nods. "Ay, thought so. Had to take care of my horse. What was it about? Oh, yeah, Erlend Cursiter."
For the sake of posterity, Erlend's accent sounds like the thicket possible Scottish accent with a strong hint of Norwegian.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: October 07, 2015, 06:10:13 pm »

Erlend turns to Walter and nods. "Ay, thought so. Had to take care of my horse. What was it about? Oh, yeah, Erlend Cursiter."
For the sake of posterity, Erlend's accent sounds like the thicket possible Scottish accent with a strong hint of Norwegian.
Jason floats over and lands "Hi Im Jason, what's your name?
No sig yet

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: October 07, 2015, 06:11:08 pm »

"I have it recorded.  Can't give it to you but you should watch it.  It has...Important information.  Also who are you and what are you?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: October 07, 2015, 06:11:12 pm »

((Aye, thoht soh. Hahd te taiek kaer uv mah hoarse. Wot wuz et abaout? Oh, yeah, Urlind Cursiter.))
Black lives matter.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: October 07, 2015, 06:15:56 pm »

((Aye, thoht soh. Hahd te taiek kaer uv mah hoarse. Wot wuz et abaout? Oh, yeah, Urlind Cursiter.))

((Yeah, not doing that for every post.))

Erlend turns to Jason and Alan, giving the both of them a huge smile.
"Erlend Cursiter, Orkney native and exchange student. As for tha' second part, thought we weren't supposed ta talk about it outside ah special places?"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: October 07, 2015, 06:16:29 pm »

Walter's accent, on the other hand, is a moderate Italian accent.
"I'm Walter Gallo, nice to meet you! The assembly was basically just a short thing about the rules. And it's okay, we're in one of those places."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: October 07, 2015, 06:17:55 pm »

Erlend turns to Jason and Alan, giving the both of them a huge smile.
"Erlend Cursiter, Orkney native and exchange student. As for tha' second part, thought we weren't supposed ta talk about it outside ah special places?"
"We're in one.  I think community consensus has named this the Uncommon Room."  Alan's voice sounds mildly British, possibly due to YouTube, but still sounds definitely American.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 06:21:16 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: October 07, 2015, 06:18:50 pm »

Chara does not like where the conversation between the two vampires is going.
Lux turns her head and gives a quick harsh glare at the obvious eavesdropper.

"N-No..."
"Need to learn?" Lux asks.
Alan, having heard the last couple sentences, walks over, pulling up a clip from the assembly.

The rules that apply specifically to you are as follows:
For those of you who must feed on humans, or other similarly nonstandard food, we can provide for that. Do not feed on other students.

Alan plays this to the vampires at relatively decent volume levels, before returning to his chair.
Lux does not even acknowledge Alan's existence completely ignoring him, What a dweeb, bet he's a mama's boy. Lux thinks to herself, she smirks for a moment before continuing her conversation with Lilith.

One would get the sense that if Lilith could go whiter than she already was, she would have. "...No. Kind of ironic for a vampire to have hemophobia, isn't it?"

Zack looks very obviously uncomfortable. When Alan plays the clip, Zack gestures to the bottle in Lilith's hand.
"Yes, but not unheard of, especially with thin-bloods. I highly suggest you learn how to feed, because you never know when you may need to. It is better than doing it by instinct and make a mess of things. Though with your condition I would practice drinking blood first..."

She turns to Zack "She is lucky to have you, most with her condition would have fell to their hunger."
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: October 07, 2015, 06:19:36 pm »

Zacherus starts messing with random things in his pockets, a Grimoire, A bottle of red powder, a small crystal globe that is set to look up girls skirts....
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: October 07, 2015, 06:22:51 pm »

Walter's accent, on the other hand, is a moderate Italian accent.
"I'm Walter Gallo, nice to meet you! The assembly was basically just a short thing about the rules. And it's okay, we're in one of those places."
"Ah, alright. Glad I missed it then, those things nevah change, even America."

"We're in one.  I think community consensus has named this the Uncommon Room."  Alan's voice sounds mildly British, possibly due to YouTube, but still sounds definitely American.
"Roight then, you ever 'eard of a Nuckelavee afore?"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: October 07, 2015, 06:24:15 pm »

Zacherus starts messing with random things in his pockets, a Grimoire, A bottle of red powder, a small crystal globe that is set to look up girls skirts....
"Zacherus.  Do you know what you are messing about with?  Because I don't.  And inexplicable magic effects would probably not end well for anyone."
"Roight then, you ever 'eard of a Nuckelavee afore?"
"Let me guess.  Something to do with horses."
Sigtext

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: October 07, 2015, 06:26:11 pm »

Zacherus settles on the Pantie Viewing Crystal globe, and starts Looking hard into it
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 06:27:51 pm by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: October 07, 2015, 06:27:19 pm »

Lilith nods slightly. "B-but... that would involve hurting someone, wouldn't it? I don't want to hurt anyone..."

"I couldn't just let her starve."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: October 07, 2015, 06:29:42 pm »

Isla, somewhat curious as to what magic Zacherus is using, takes a glance at his crystal ball.

"It wasn't that bad! I mean, some... different... questions were asked, but still."
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 283