Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 234 235 [236] 237 238 ... 283

Author Topic: New Moon High School for the Paranormal IC  (Read 103831 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: New Moon High School for the Paranormal IC
« Reply #3525 on: October 19, 2015, 09:40:08 pm »

He plops down in the seat, still positioned between the two.
"Might want to drop it, Alan."

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3526 on: October 19, 2015, 09:41:24 pm »

Lluvia huffs. "I'm leaving.". She turns and walks to her dorm room, without another word.

It could have been a coincidence, but before she left her cloud had been steadily growing darker, and more.. 'energetic', to say the least. As she leaves, just as she gets out of range, the cloud zaps Alan. Not anything serious, mind you. Not even that painful- just enough to be surprising. The cloud dissipates only a second after this.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3527 on: October 19, 2015, 09:45:02 pm »

"I'm not actually sure I can?"
Then Lluvia's cloud zaps Alan.
Alan's magic blasts back along the open circuit, doing who-knows-what when it actually hits.  It's out of his control.
Alan just sort of slumps over.  Again.  This is not boding well.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3528 on: October 19, 2015, 09:46:45 pm »

The cloud simply dissipates.
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3529 on: October 19, 2015, 09:49:15 pm »

((You have a metric carpton of magic zooming back up the way that zap came, primed by Alan freaking out.  Seriously?  Cloud dissipation != the only thing that's going to happen.))
((Actually...Idea-ish thing...Happening...Hmmm.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3530 on: October 19, 2015, 09:53:18 pm »

Walter springs out of his chair at this point, and before any especially powerful magic can go out in Lluvia's direction, he flings himself in the way and takes the blast instead.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3531 on: October 19, 2015, 09:55:22 pm »

Alan, on the floor, watches helplessly as uncontrolled magic slams into Walter.  Hopefully Walter can do something to it or with it, but Alan is clearly of the opinion that Bad Things may happen.
Sigtext

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3532 on: October 19, 2015, 09:55:38 pm »

((fine, you asked for it m8))
The cloud explodes into multiple very heated up drops of water and magic.
Directly on top of Walter and an upset Lluvia.

She turns her head, slowly. Looking directly at Alan. There's something notably off about her gaze. Were her eyes always that murky dark, like a giant, brewing storm? You could almost see... something. A flash of yellow, maybe. She doesn't speak. She doesn't even look like she's seeing Walter.
Just as quickly as it started, it stops, and Lluvia finally makes it to her dorm room.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 10:13:15 pm by Sl4cker »
carrot cakeu

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3533 on: October 19, 2015, 10:04:52 pm »

The magic ends up manifesting as raw force, and Walter is sent skidding across the floor with a singular crack and a trajectory that would leave the average person in something of a predicament.
Walter, however, with a pained "NGH!" immediately shoves one arm under him and uses the other to roll himself off of the floor. He got up, and put a hand to his chest.
"...ooh... ouch, haha, I think that might be a busted rib (maybe?)... but I'll be fine, haha oof, taking things like this is kinda my deal, right? Just... ech, please don't make it a habit?"
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 10:06:52 pm by Powder Miner »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3534 on: October 19, 2015, 10:10:28 pm »

Alan is currently curled up in a ball on the floor and unable to respond.  Also, there's still magic crackling around him.  At least it appears to be grounding to the actual ground now, but the immediate area is doing weird stuff.  Like bitter cold, eldritch whorls of light and dark, and a decidedly unhealthy green glow.  It's subsiding, but it's going to take a minute.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 10:25:02 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3535 on: October 19, 2015, 10:11:58 pm »

((how op is alan again))
carrot cakeu

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3536 on: October 19, 2015, 10:35:04 pm »

Erlend gives Alan a slightly annoyed look.
"You are really bad at, what do you Yanks call it again? Spillin' spaghetti everywhere."
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3537 on: October 19, 2015, 10:49:31 pm »

Shen sits down next to Lieselotte and sighs, "Today is just strange..."

Sefia has went to her room, still in soul form and still laughing.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #3538 on: October 19, 2015, 11:59:58 pm »

Sefia likely sees/hears Mina under the covers mumbling.

Rosabel arrives at the scene. A sudden feeling of calm and serenity washes over the scene, and her smile is still ever-present. But her eyes... they look dangerous.
"Oh, dear."
Walter's leg starts shifting back into position very slowly, but mercifully painlessly.
"Explanation. Now."
thincake

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3539 on: October 20, 2015, 12:09:47 am »

Sefia investigates! "Mina, is that you?" Sefia has returned to her material form.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 12:23:12 am by Sanure »
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under
Pages: 1 ... 234 235 [236] 237 238 ... 283