Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 233 234 [235] 236 237 ... 283

Author Topic: New Moon High School for the Paranormal IC  (Read 103830 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: New Moon High School for the Paranormal IC
« Reply #3510 on: October 19, 2015, 05:51:01 pm »

Alan waits, just in case Lieselotte is actually going to ask him anything.  When she doesn't...
"Well, I'd reiterate my question but yeah.  Anything else?  It won't hurt to ask.  I'll quite literally guarantee it if you want."
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 05:59:28 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3511 on: October 19, 2015, 08:31:54 pm »

Lluvia walks back into the common room, and immediately heads to her dorm. There happens to be an actual miniature rain cloud following her, lightly raining on her hair. The floor is only getting a little wet, though. Her expression is.. calm. Too calm, someone might say.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3512 on: October 19, 2015, 08:36:05 pm »

As the magical storm rolls in...."Oh flying skeletal CARP.  Here we go again."
Alan prepares to act to minimize damage if Rosabel doesn't intervene.  Preferably, a sleep spell, but he really doesn't know how to do that.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 08:38:45 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3513 on: October 19, 2015, 08:38:03 pm »

She's left.
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3514 on: October 19, 2015, 08:39:31 pm »

Alan un-tenses.  Sort of.  He's still rather nervy.  And he hasn't bled off his magic yet.
Sigtext

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3515 on: October 19, 2015, 09:11:45 pm »

Erlend pokes his head out of his room and notes the puddles of water.
"Nawt exactly normal...Miss, you alroight?"
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3516 on: October 19, 2015, 09:14:43 pm »

Lluvia stops to turn to Erlend. "Yeah, I'm fine. My cloud is my friend. It helps me relax.". She snickers at something.
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3517 on: October 19, 2015, 09:16:53 pm »

Alan is clearly discomfited.  He quickly stands up and strides after Lluvia at rather high speeds for someone walking nonmagically, before realizing that that is a bad idea stopping a good distance away from her.  He's currently about halfway from the center of the room relative to the hallway Lluvia's in.  And still tense.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 09:20:13 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3518 on: October 19, 2015, 09:20:06 pm »

Lluvia stops to turn to Erlend. "Yeah, I'm fine. My cloud is my friend. It helps me relax.". She snickers at something.
Erlend looks around nervously , giving Lluvia a worried look.
"Rooooight. If you don't want ta uh, do that I'm down to hang out. Seems better than hangin out with a cloud."
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3519 on: October 19, 2015, 09:28:24 pm »

Alan, seeing a less dangerous moment, moves in.
"I really think that if you're currently planning anything, that you might want to put off those plans just a bit.  Rosabel is not in a good mood.  Nor is avenging what is, essentially, a compound mistake really worth it.  Again, if you're planning what I think you are."
Sigtext

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3520 on: October 19, 2015, 09:32:46 pm »

Lluvia looks like she's about to say something, and then stops, giving Erlend a narrow gaze. "What.. do you have in mind?" she says after a moment.

She turns to Alan. The cloud turns with her. "I don't know what he's planning- I just got here."
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3521 on: October 19, 2015, 09:34:35 pm »

Alan facepalms.
Sigtext

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3522 on: October 19, 2015, 09:35:52 pm »

Lluvia forms her hand into a fist, at her side.
((great defusing alan
10/10))
carrot cakeu

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3523 on: October 19, 2015, 09:36:35 pm »

Walter sighs and walks between the two, dragging up a chair to sit there if he has to. He doesn't even say anything.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3524 on: October 19, 2015, 09:38:09 pm »

"Just don't, please, I really would rather not wake up in the infirmary.  Nor would I want the guilt from sending anybody else there.  Oh, hello, Walter."
Alan is putting off sort of a heat haze of magic.  He seems to be almost scared of himself.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 233 234 [235] 236 237 ... 283