Poll

I dont know how to delete polls

still true
- 1 (100%)
not true
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19

Author Topic: 4 Nations  (Read 15922 times)

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: 4 Nations (1 {diplomat} player needed)
« Reply #195 on: October 16, 2015, 01:49:20 am »

-snip-

So...Anraya IS on a continent with Equestria? Kinda hard to tell since the map has pink + yellow while the text is red + light brown.
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

GameBoyBlue

• Bay Watcher
  • Turn to face the strange
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 16, 2015, 02:10:53 am »

-snip-

So...Anraya IS on a continent with Equestria? Kinda hard to tell since the map has pink + yellow while the text is red + light brown.

[ color=purple]Equestria[/color]
[ color=deeppink]Anraya[/color]
[ color=darkcyan]Djibouti[/color]
[ color=darkgoldenrod]Tropico[/color]

Edit: Perhaps labels will assist, here you go.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 03:09:04 am by GameBoyBlue »

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 16, 2015, 03:06:50 am »

soo.. Anraya IS on a continent with Equestria!

Haha! Take that, pirates! the oil shall be transported via land!
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: October 16, 2015, 05:55:47 am »

Equestrian military will crush the pirate scum by hiring them and making them privateers! Get us that oil!
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
  • I've been told that waffles are no longer funny.
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: October 16, 2015, 08:53:24 am »

Equestrian military will crush the pirate scum by hiring them and making them privateers! Get us that oil!
Soo no help for Tropico, then?
Quote from: RAM
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!

alamoes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: October 16, 2015, 11:05:24 am »

Well.  Time for that small army to be used.  I'm thinking we should conscript as many people as we can with our 1 dollar, and entrench around our oil reserves. 

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: October 16, 2015, 11:35:01 am »

I was joking for now. just a later plan, possibly. Great equestrian military would win, anyway.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: October 16, 2015, 11:38:52 am »

Question: if I replace the missing diplomat, do I get to re-name the country?
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: October 16, 2015, 01:50:10 pm »

After much debating and arguing and shouting and a few chairs thrown, the Equestrian Government came with a conclusion that could be agreed with internally.

If Tropico is willing to accept the Goddess Empress into the hearts of it's people, the Equestrian government will insist the Imperial Guards that we are obliged to protect the loyal followers of her eternal glorious majesty. Over land, air or sea.

Of course, that would mean that Tropico will become Equestria's protectorate, and the watchful gazes of the Inquisition will have jurisdiction there as well.

But the Equestrian Government promises that any threat or aggression done towards Tropico will be seen as threat and aggression done to Equestria and her citizens as well.

The Empress Protects.

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: October 16, 2015, 02:20:55 pm »

So what do you get from this deal, and how would it be exited if wanted by Tropico?
As it stands, I find it unlikely that the Tropican people would agree to this deal.
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!

GameBoyBlue

• Bay Watcher
  • Turn to face the strange
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: October 16, 2015, 02:30:11 pm »

Question: if I replace the missing diplomat, do I get to re-name the country?

No, it is too late for that.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: October 16, 2015, 02:31:54 pm »

So what do you get from this deal, and how would it be exited if wanted by Tropico?
As it stands, I find it unlikely that the Tropican people would agree to this deal.

As a Protectorate of Equestria, it is expected that meager tributes are to be sent to us. That, and knowing that the influence of the Goddess Empress is spreading is enough reason for Equestria to desire this deal. It is better than quite a few alternatives, after all.

It can be exited if wanted Tropico by declaring independence from Equestria, which is fair enough. In the event, the Imperial Guards regiments will be urged to return home and leave Tropico to it's own devices. Everything will be good and fine as long as Tropico still hold the Goddess Empress with proper respect. The Inquisition will still have jurisdiction there however, to ensure that no Heresy are being plotted or practiced. And to encourage the proper worship of the Goddess Empress.

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: October 16, 2015, 02:38:36 pm »

I believe this would be a two-person deal, so I'd like Alamoes to weigh on before the final decision.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: October 16, 2015, 02:44:26 pm »

I believe this would be a two-person deal, so I'd like Alamoes to weigh on before the final decision.

Fair enough, the Equestrian Government shall eagerly awaits your reply. Hopefully it will be soon, we've no idea how long it is before the Djibouti are going to arrive in Tropico, after all.

alamoes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: October 16, 2015, 04:12:43 pm »

It is an excellent proposition.  I would even extend colonization efforts to under developed Tropico.  I am in favor of this deal. 
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19