Poll

I dont know how to delete polls

still true
- 1 (100%)
not true
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19

Author Topic: 4 Nations  (Read 15930 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: 4 Nations
« Reply #105 on: October 08, 2015, 10:33:20 am »

Google doc sounds like a good idea.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

alamoes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 08, 2015, 09:08:31 pm »

I have a google account, so that will not be an issue. 

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 08, 2015, 09:12:19 pm »

I have one as well, and they're completely free, so it hopefully won't be too much of a problem for everyone to get one.

GameBoyBlue

• Bay Watcher
  • Turn to face the strange
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 09, 2015, 02:03:00 am »

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Lp0DcOl80hJB8cUfeYAtHwnhFbYlhLwPkM69xrDSXb4/edit?usp=sharing

PM me your google account to get edit permissions.

Please sign the form once you've been added.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 03:51:32 am by GameBoyBlue »

GameBoyBlue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: 4 Nations (Cycle 4)
« Reply #109 on: October 09, 2015, 03:51:53 am »

vkiNm added.

GameBoyBlue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 09, 2015, 05:06:30 am »

Sheb added.

Do me a favor guys, see what you can edit. I am trying to lock you out of things you dont have a need to edit, but its a bit tricky. See what you can get away with, say <username> was here, so I can so what you can do.

We can always fall back on an honor system, but, if you are locked out of stuff you are covered for not being blamed for tampering in addition to the edit logs.

(please for now try to edit stuff you are "not supposed to" and say <username> was here.)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 05:39:50 am by GameBoyBlue »

GameBoyBlue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 09, 2015, 05:41:58 am »

Yourmaster added.

GameBoyBlue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 09, 2015, 03:24:03 pm »

GameBoyBlue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 09, 2015, 09:14:32 pm »

Chiefwaffles would you like to give your secretary alamoes mutual access to your documents? If yes I will set it up.

ShadowHammer added.

STORM WARNING ! ! !

Tropical Storm "Thumper" is heading north from the. ____* Ocean, and all four nations are at risk.

For Equestria Nation Dip. vkiNm and Gen. Yourmaster have both outlined their response plans, though only vkiNm has begun to take action on them.

For Djibouti Nation only Gen. ShadowHammer has outlined response plans but hasn't begun to take actions on them. Dip. tntey's stance is greatly anticipated by the peoples of Djibouti.

For Anraya Nation only Gen. Sheb has outlined response plans, who has already begun to take actions on them. Dip. Taricus's stance is greatly anticipated by the peoples of Anraya.

For Tropico Nation no official plans have been made other than by Secretary of State alamoes, who will need Dip. Chiefwaffles' approval to proceed. Dip. Chiefwaffles and Gen. Vgray's stance is greatly anticipated by the peoples of Tropico.

For those already complete, you may suggest a name for this ocean, and a poll will be held shortly.

GameBoyBlue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: 4 Nations (Cycle 4) STORM WARNING ! ! !
« Reply #114 on: October 09, 2015, 09:21:35 pm »

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 09, 2015, 11:12:32 pm »

Huh, I have plans outlined? Excellent, great forethought by myself! But remind me again, what were my response plans?

For the Ocean, the general of Djibouti moves to name it the Gjasoth sea.

And I can edit Anraya's top 2 sections and all of Tropico's. The others are protected, though.

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
  • I've been told that waffles are no longer funny.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 09, 2015, 11:40:24 pm »

So do(es) [we/Tropico] know the intensity of the storm? Maybe an estimate?

I would like to formally issue a statement saying that since Tropico is clearly the closest to the ocean, we have naming rights. And it's officially called the "Magnificent Sea."

But other than that, I shall assemble my advisors and call forth the brightest storm experts in Tropico to my pala-, I mean, the Capital! We shall come up with a plan based on our conclusions and data about the storm!
Assuming Alamoes' plan is the one about getting the help of other powers, I shall tentatively approve the plan and "assign" Alamoes to gathering foreign support.

As the diplomat, I'd like to formally suggest that Tropico's military should aid in the evacuation of potentially affected areas. If General Vgray agrees with me, then I shall also approve an awareness campaign consisting of posters, speeches, and TV appearances/ads to help the populace know about the hurricane, but more importantly, know about how amazing the military and how much it's helping AND how the military needs more volunteers and brave heroes!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 01:28:17 am by Chiefwaffles »
Quote from: RAM
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!

GameBoyBlue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 10, 2015, 12:54:25 am »

PM me your google account = storm response plans announced.

Sign the google doc after I add you = response actions taken.

emails seem to work better than names. Only gmail so far but yahoo might have an agreement with google idonno.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 01:12:02 am by GameBoyBlue »

GameBoyBlue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 10, 2015, 02:42:59 am »

Chiefwaffles added.

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
  • I've been told that waffles are no longer funny.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 10, 2015, 03:33:56 am »

Don't seem to have any editing permissions.
Quote from: RAM
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19