Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14

Author Topic: Knock knock!  (Read 31958 times)

Nunzillor

Re: Knock knock!
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2015, 03:55:14 am »

"A minor setback.  A slight miscalculation.  No matter!"

Hmm, better check the electrical unit inside the control station.  As for the child, allow them to leave or come in as they please.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2015, 04:10:27 am »

"We should be safe, hopefully. What's your name?"

Prepare ramen noodles for me and the kid.

"Lisa."

Ramen is quickly prepared.

"A minor setback.  A slight miscalculation.  No matter!"

Hmm, better check the electrical unit inside the control station.  As for the child, allow them to leave or come in as they please.

The kid wanders in. The electrical unit (a fuse) inside the control station (a fusebox) seems functional. It would make good Pathfinder scenario, but reality begs to differ.

YOU CANNOT STOP THE PLOT HOOK!
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Nunzillor

« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2015, 04:15:27 am »

((But, I've tried so hard!))
"Why are you here, child?  Have you come to help me with my glorious work?  The creation of awe-inspiring artifice?"
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 04:20:58 am by Nunzillor »

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
  • Passwords get hidden, who knew? ••••••••
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2015, 04:23:44 am »

"Okay, Lisa. Where did you escape from? How did you end up here? Who are those bad guys?"

See if they are still outside using the periscope.
I'm with stupid |
                      v

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2015, 05:09:38 am »

Be a soccer mom, with her husband and 2.5 children asleep. Open the door, asking "Who is it?"
Ain't nobody got time for that.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2015, 07:02:44 am »

((But, I've tried so hard!))
"Why are you here, child?  Have you come to help me with my glorious work?  The creation of awe-inspiring artifice?"

"No, I'm trying to run away from bad guys. Will you help me to hide?"

"Okay, Lisa. Where did you escape from? How did you end up here? Who are those bad guys?"

See if they are still outside using the periscope.

"First from home. I think they killed dad. Maybe. I can't remember clearly, it's such a mess. I ran away and hid. Lived hidden some time. Then they found me. Captured me. I had to run away so I broke. Fragmented. I ran upside here, trying to find another place to hide. Found you."
"They are called Hunt, I think. They hunt. They are very good at it."

Periscope reveals that your front door is open and broken. No thugs in sight.

Be a soccer mom, with her husband and 2.5 children asleep. Open the door, asking "Who is it?"

Behind the door stands a child, very dirty, wearing baggy equally dirty clothes. "Please help me!" the kid whispers, desperation in his/her voice. "I'm being chased!"
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2015, 07:06:44 am »

Let the child in, and ask what happened.
"Aw, Sweetie, it's going to be alright. What happened to you?"
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 07:10:20 am by wipeout1024 »
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Nunzillor

« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2015, 07:08:44 am »

"Sure, good enough for me.  Quickly, get into the radiation-shielded safe zone!  Are these 'bad guys' nearby?  Are they scared of the spectacle that is science?"

I point to the entrance to a basement, partially hidden under a carpet.

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2015, 07:13:07 am »

"Why did they attack you and your dad? Do you remember?"

Grab the shotgun, walk near the entrance and listen for suspicious noises.
I'm with stupid |
                      v

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2015, 08:37:55 am »

Be an off-duty police officer.  Look through the door's eye hole and loudly ask "Who is it?"
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2015, 10:18:31 am »

Let the child in, and ask what happened.
"Aw, Sweetie, it's going to be alright. What happened to you?"

"I knew something. People wanted to know it too, but it's bad if they do. I ran away and hid. Then they found me again."

"Sure, good enough for me.  Quickly, get into the radiation-shielded safe zone!  Are these 'bad guys' nearby?  Are they scared of the spectacle that is science?"

I point to the entrance to a basement, partially hidden under a carpet.

"I think they are near. They were near. They are hunters. They don't fear."

Kid pulls the hatch open and climbs down.

"Why did they attack you and your dad? Do you remember?"

Grab the shotgun, walk near the entrance and listen for suspicious noises.

"Because we knew something. They wanted to know it too. Dad didn't want to tell them. Said it's bad if they know. I don't remember what it was." Lisa says while eating your ramen noodles.

You hear clanging, muffled words and barking. Clanging ends soon.

Be an off-duty police officer.  Look through the door's eye hole and loudly ask "Who is it?"

You see a beggar child. Dirty one.

"Lisa. Please help me!"
Old sigs.
Games.

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2015, 10:31:32 am »

Nod understandingly, and listen to what the baddies are saying.
I'm with stupid |
                      v

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2015, 11:26:08 am »

Nod understandingly, and listen to what the baddies are saying.

"Ya ain't opening this door by banging it. Look, here's a keypad. Lemme show how to bypass it. These upperlings always forget this one trick. And pay attention. If ya can't do it next time, yer fired."
Old sigs.
Games.

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2015, 11:41:17 am »

Be glad this lock is a newer model, without that vulnerability. Put a wedge under the door (good thing it opens inwards) and move that heavy cabinet to block it. Go back to Lisa, whisper to her "Be very quiet!", stuff her inside a chest and lock it. Grab the shotgun, reload it if it's empty, aim at the door and wait.
I'm with stupid |
                      v

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2015, 12:39:30 pm »

Be glad this lock is a newer model, without that vulnerability. Put a wedge under the door (good thing it opens inwards) and move that heavy cabinet to block it. Go back to Lisa, whisper to her "Be very quiet!", stuff her inside a chest and lock it. Grab the shotgun, reload it if it's empty, aim at the door and wait.

You make it as hard as possible to open the door within little time you have available. You hear lock opening and angry shouting because the door doesn't swing open easily like thugs expected.

"Shouldn't we, like, run?" Lisa asks pointing the backdoor with her thumb before you can doom her.

Backdoor? What backdo... Oh that backdoor! The one that doesn't have any locks and leads into metro tunnels. Why you didn't remember that before? And why the hell it doesn't have any lock? That's stupid design error, anyone could waltz into your house from the tunnel whenever they felt like it.
Now that you think about it, the backdoor was always there. You simply ignored its existance. For some reason. You recall planning to weld it shut but it completely slipped from your mind.
Old sigs.
Games.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14