Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13

Author Topic: You Can't Die 2! (interactive Storytelling game) THE END  (Read 17770 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You Can't Die 2! (interactive Storytelling game)
« Reply #90 on: October 02, 2015, 09:03:59 pm »

Try to step back, trips on your hunting knife, causing you to fall backwards ontop of Fluffles, protecting him/her from harm in the same time as dodging the two sword's attack. Bonus point if the tripping dug the knife out of the ground and shot it up at one of the orcs.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 02, 2015, 09:05:25 pm »

Try to step back, trips on your hunting knife, causing you to fall backwards ontop of Fluffles, protecting him/her from harm in the same time as dodging the two sword's attack. Bonus point if the tripping dug the knife out of the ground and shot it up at one of the orcs.
+1
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 02, 2015, 09:40:58 pm »

You take a step back, forgetting that your hunting knife was still in the ground. You trip backwards, watch one blade slash horizontally mere inches above your chest, and the other blade flies straight down, right between your legs, a bit further, and the Orc would have neutered you. As you are falling backwards, You use your boot as a lever on the pommel of the dagger to wedge it free from the ground and into the leg of one of the Orcs. Realizing that you are about to land on top of Fluffles, you stick you hands out over him to make a bridge over his body. You expect the Orc behind you to slice you in pieces, but he is still looking astonished. He yells something in the Orc language, and the two Orcs in the doorway stop. Fluffles scampers out from underneath you, into view of the two Orcs in the doorway. You collapse into a sitting position. To your surprise, all three of the Orcs drop their weapons, and one of them announces the same words to the rest of the camp. Slowly, Orcs trickle around your now-ruined tent, and gaze on Fluffles. One of the Orcs knows enough of the common tongue to speak to you. "You Rider? Make Prophesy right? We not knowing. Much Sorry. We help you now. Go to Rendrek right? We going too. Dwarves need help. We think you coming to kill them. Elves tell us so. Our rider going too Rendrek but with herself. She meet us at Rendrek. Please forgive us.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 02, 2015, 10:26:12 pm »

Accept the goblins' apologies, and continue on to Rendrek with them.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 02, 2015, 10:45:04 pm »

accept the ORC's apology, offer your own apology and go to Rendark with the combined arms of Orcs and Man to save some Dwarven asses.

Also, no celebrations. But the dead bodies needs to be buried respectfully.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 02, 2015, 11:24:21 pm »

You stand up. And speak to the Orc that spoke to you. "Your apology is accepted." I am sorry for any unnecessary blood that was spilled this night. May I speak with whoever is in charge of your company?" "I am leader," said the same Orc. "My name is Raddok. I am your servant." You look across the field and see many dead soldiers, both men and Orc. "I think it would be best if we bury the dead" You say to everyone. People start to get to work as the tragedy of the situation hits them. You yourself bury the one Orc that you killed, and you also bury Barthur, who died very early in the fighting. The humans do not look pleased at the Orcs, but your composure around them keeps the two races from having any quarrels. The Orcs, believe it or not, are some of the most humble creatures on this world. After the burying is finished, Raddok suggests that the entire group move a hundred meters away from the battle site before setting up camp again. You set up a watch comprised of both Orcs and humans as an attempt to possibly bridge the gap that was created during the fight. If your company was to be of any help to the Dwarves, it must be as cooperative as possible.
The rest of the night goes smoothly, and you wake up with the first rays of the sun. You check on Fluffles, who had grown  quite a lot since the night before, and go outside with him. Men and Orcs greet you with respect, and a Orc hunting party brings back some game so everyone would have an enjoyable breakfast. During breakfast, almost everyone tried to eat as much as Fluffles did, but only a few Orcs managed to eat more than half of what Fluffles ate. The conversations over the meal were friendly, which was nice to see. You did hear talk about the incident, but the Orcs always admitted their mistake and apologized. After breakfast was concluded, the party was supposed to set out again, but an unexpected event delayed the embark. Fluffles finally was getting rid of the waste that had been stored up from all of the meals he had eaten. The process was one of the smelliest endeavors that you had ever experienced, but about 30 minutes and 20 pounds of manure later, the company set out.
Instead of walking beside you, Fluffles tried fluttering. He would jump and flap his wings for a few seconds before losing balance and tumbling down again. As the trip went on, Fluffles definitely became better. He would fly longer, higher, and he would land on his feet more often. It was after a rather long flight that Raddok came to you and said, "One of my men says they see a person look from the hill in front and on left." You scan the hilltop without moving your head, but see nothing. Still, you beckon Fluffles to return to the ground and walk beside you, just in case. It was a good thing you did so, because not one second later, you hear someone shout, "ARCHERS!" And many creatures who were unmistakably Goblins crest the hill. Raddok shouts something in Orc language, and the Orcs form a wall of shields facing towards the Goblins. The humans all climb behind the wall and the ones with bows begin to return firing upon the Goblins. You scan completely around the battlefield to make sure there was not flanking force, and sure enough, a group of Goblins mostly wielding swords crest the hill behind the shield wall. You shout to your forces, "Raddok, continue blocking the arrows, my men will deal with the rear!" Raddok nods and says something in Orc. The 22 men left turn with you and face the enemy coming from behind. You tell Fluffles to stand withing the safety of the shield wall, and you charge forward. Three Goblins single you out and attack you. Two of them wield short swords, and one wields a long spear. The Spear Goblin lunges the spear straight for your chest, you have a short sword and your hunting knife.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 03, 2015, 01:46:20 am »

Draw the sword, and use it to knock the spear out of the way, before drawing your knife in your other hand and stabbing them in the face while they are wide open.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 03, 2015, 05:38:53 am »

Scream 'WITNESS ME!' then collides into them with such ferocity that it surprises them and knocks some of them onto the ground!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 03, 2015, 10:46:45 am »

Scream 'WITNESS ME!' then collides into them with such ferocity that it surprises them and knocks some of them onto the ground!
+1
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 03, 2015, 11:28:05 am »

You draw your sword and use it to bat the spear to the side. You draw your hunting knife and scream "WITNESS ME!" and collide with the nearest swords Goblin. While you are doing this, you stab the Spear Goblin in the face. The force of the impact sends the sword Goblin falling backward and knocks a few Goblins behind him over. Another Sword Goblin takes his place, and the two Sword Goblins attack you at the same time. You prepare to parry with your sword when you notice another Goblin archer crest the hill behind the shield wall. He raises his bow and you know who his target is. The arrow releases, heading straight for Fluffles.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 03, 2015, 11:29:31 am »

Throw dagger at where the arrow is going, and do a spinning slash around ourselves
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
  • Passwords get hidden, who knew? ••••••••
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 03, 2015, 11:35:06 am »

I'm with stupid |
                      v

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 03, 2015, 11:35:54 am »

“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 03, 2015, 11:41:34 am »

You throw your knife slightly ahead of the arrow to knock it towards you. You spin once to parry the swords coming at you, then spin again to slash the two sword Goblins in half. Without looking, you catch the arrow and throw it back towards the archer, who would have time to launch one more arrow before your thrown arrow gets to him. Another spear Goblin charges at you, and the archer lets loose his final shaft.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 03, 2015, 11:43:16 am »

Charge in front of the arrow, and knock it into the nearest goblin
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 11:46:06 am by crazyabe »
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13