Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13

Author Topic: You Can't Die 2! (interactive Storytelling game) THE END  (Read 17773 times)

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
Re: You Can't Die 2! (interactive Storytelling game)
« Reply #60 on: October 01, 2015, 09:07:06 pm »

Perform instant brain surgery on the goblin with the knife removing his frontal cortex and as such his personality, leaving him a blank slate for minion-ization.
Taking advantage of his pain, you slash at his forehead with your knife. The knife connects and a neat slice of hit head slides off and hits the ground. The Goblin slumps to the ground, but still manages to talk. "No matter how much you try, you will not succeed. The prophecy is fake. Nothing can stop Lord Jolwor. Long may he live... You wish you could do something with his brain, but alas, nobody in this world can change a man's brain. You hear another quiet roar from the Dragon, this time, it sounds more confused and bewildered. You glance at the egg. The mother would definitely not want it inside this box. It is about half you size, but you think you could lift it.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 01, 2015, 09:08:03 pm »

Grab it and run!
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 01, 2015, 09:16:45 pm »

Claim the Egg, and the Dragon and love them forever and ever. Become the Foretold Dovahkiin.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 01, 2015, 09:38:10 pm »

Claim the Egg, and the Dragon and love them forever and ever. Become the Foretold Dovahkiin.
1UP
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 01, 2015, 09:45:34 pm »

You grab the egg and leave through the hatch. The Mother squealed with joy when she sees you exit. She carefully lowers herself down to make it easier for you to get on the ground. However, just that trip out and down completely exhausted you. You don't think you'd be able to carry it much farther even if you wanted to. The mother dragon quickly gather the egg in her claws and lays it in front of her. She then leans over it and blows a very precise, hot, blue flame that completely envelopes the egg. While this is happening, you see a silhouette of a Dragon inside the egg. At first, it moves very sluggishly, but after a few minutes of the constant heat, it begins to become more and more hyper. After about five minutes, the mother dragon stops and sets the egg back in front of you. You get exited as the egg begins to wobble and roll around. Suddenly, you hear a sharp crack and the tail of the hatchling bursts through the shell. You had heard tales of how dragon hatched, but the event was so seldom seen because dragons prefer to hatch their eggs in seclusion. To witness this event was such an honor. The entire battle stopped to witness this spectacle. A few more holes were punctured by the sharp tail of the hatchling, and finally, a large section of the egg collapsed. Out popped a small head covered in amniotic goop. The hatchling crawled completely out of the egg and instinctively waddled over to its mother. To your surprise, the  mother picked up the hatchling with her mouth and began breathing jets of flame out of her nose. When she put the hatchling down again, it was completely clean and much more lively then it had been when it had come out. In your peripheral vision, you see some Goblins begin slowly walking away from the battlefield, but you pay very little attention. All of your mind is focused on the spectacle in front of you. The mother begins pacing around you, smelling you and studying you. The hatchling scampers after its mother. You wonder if the mother would do what no dragon of that age had done... choose you. But she had other ideas. She nudges her child with her snout into contact with you, let out a deep grumble which the hatchling apparently understood, then let out a loud roar and began massacring all of the Goblins withing easy reach. You hear many drums play, men cheer, and Goblins shriek, but your vision is intent on your new companion. It begins staring and smelling you, and you reach out to touch it. It then rubs its cheek against your waist, then begins to eat from some of the grass around the field. This shocks you because very few fire-breathers are omnivores, but this one must be special. You glance at the battlefield and see the mother flying away from the field (it somehow managed to break the restraints on its wings). You decide your next step should be to name your new companion, then ask the wise man in the citadel for advice.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 01, 2015, 09:48:12 pm »

Lennalth Redeemer Of Men, That is what we will name it
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 01, 2015, 09:49:55 pm »

He seems to like devouring the Earth, this is good.

We should name him Alduin, World Devourer.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 01, 2015, 09:51:19 pm »

Dennenth Eater Of All then?
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 01, 2015, 09:54:13 pm »

(I'll just wait a bit until there is a general consensus.)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 01, 2015, 09:55:55 pm »

Alduin works for me, it just sounds slightly copy righted...
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 01, 2015, 09:58:40 pm »

Alduin works for me, it just sounds slightly copy righted...
As long as nobody publishes this as a book and stats selling it, it should be fine. (actually somebody did an online publish thing with You can't die 1, so maybe that is a problem.)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 01, 2015, 10:00:06 pm »

Tis a Non-Profit parody! should be protected under fair use.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 01, 2015, 10:01:31 pm »

Denneth Eater of all, is basically the same thing, just not copy righted
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Nunzillor

« Reply #73 on: October 01, 2015, 10:59:10 pm »

Fluffles.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13