Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13

Author Topic: You Can't Die 2! (interactive Storytelling game) THE END  (Read 17767 times)

Nunzillor

Re: You Can't Die 2! (interactive Storytelling game)
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2015, 08:29:09 pm »

hit him with our dagger in such a way as to knock him off the lever

Bla bla quoting

God dammit. Origami beat me to it...

Bluff him. "And what makes you think I care about the egg? Get out of here now, and maybe I won't break every one of your limbs!"
+1
+1

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2015, 08:37:02 pm »

Bluff him. "And what makes you think I care about the egg? Get out of here now, and maybe I won't break every one of your limbs!"
You decide to bluff your way out of the situation. "What makes you think I care about the egg?" you say, "Get out of here now, and maybe I won't break every one of your limbs!" While a small flicker of fear appears on the Goblin's face, he quickly regains his composure and says "don't get all smart with me. I saw your face when you first came in here. You do not wish for this Dragon to die. Maybe you don't like to see the death of innocent creatures, or maybe you are one of the few people who actually believe in the prophecy, but either way, I am not leaving this spot."
The mother dragon lets out a loud snort. She probably sensed how delicate the situation was for he child, but was unable to do anything about it. The stalemate continued.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Audioworm333

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: weirdness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2015, 08:38:40 pm »

"Perhaps... But if you kill the hatchling, I highly doubt the mother will let it end well for you." (To the dragon) "Am I right!?"
I didn't really understand why I died until I discovered I was teleporting my own spine into my enemies' body as a primary way of attack.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2015, 08:40:19 pm »

"Perhaps... But if you kill the hatchling, I highly doubt the mother will let it end well for you." (To the dragon) "Am I right!?"
Threaten him some more, slowly advancing with our most vicious face on
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2015, 08:45:44 pm »

You continue with a threat, "Perhaps... But if you kill the hatchling, I highly doubt the mother will let it end will for you." You shout louder so the Dragon could hear. "Am I right!?" The Dragon lets out a small roar that sounded like a pleading sob. The Goblin, meanwhile, turns to you and says, "I doubt it would end well for you either." But if you leave now, It can end well for the..." Suddenly, he leaps at you and pulls a short sword concealed behind his cloak. He slashes right for your throat. You don't have time to bring your knife up to parry.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2015, 08:48:24 pm »

jump, jump, duck, duck, dodge left, dodge right, dodge left, dodge right, Yell: A, Yell B.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Audioworm333

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2015, 08:48:48 pm »

Lean back, matrix-style, to dodge the knifeSWORD, before lunging back forward in a headbutt!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 08:52:24 pm by Audioworm333 »
I didn't really understand why I died until I discovered I was teleporting my own spine into my enemies' body as a primary way of attack.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2015, 08:50:14 pm »

Lean back, matrix-style, to dodge the knife, before lunging back forward in a headbutt!
why not use the Konami code?
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Audioworm333

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2015, 08:51:44 pm »

1. Does not apply to fantasy worlds
2. Matrix dodge!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2015, 08:52:21 pm »

1. Does not apply to fantasy worlds
2. Matrix dodge!
Does not apply to fantasy worlds either
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2015, 08:53:56 pm »

(OH god, this will be funny)

You bend back as fast as you can, swinging your arms to maintain balance. The goblin brings the sword down, but you come forward and hit his arm with your head. He unleashes a fury of fast blows from every direction forcing you to: jump, duck, dodge left and right. Eventually, as he was recovering from a strike, you shout "A" He strikes at you again and you dodge. You shout "B" And he suddenly screams. You are puzzled about why this happened, but your questions are answered when you see a bee fly out of the box. You tried to warn him, but he didn't listen.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2015, 08:55:47 pm »

((Told you it would work 8) ))
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2015, 08:56:37 pm »

Perform instant brain surgery on the goblin with the knife removing his frontal cortex and as such his personality, leaving him a blank slate for minion-ization.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2015, 08:56:55 pm »

Perform instant brain surgery on the goblin with the knife removing his frontal cortex and as such his personality, leaving him a blank slate for minion-ization.
1UP
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Nunzillor

« Reply #59 on: October 01, 2015, 08:57:50 pm »

+1
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13