Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 69

Author Topic: Virtual Reality Fire Emblem on Forums (VRFEF) IC Thread  (Read 46261 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Virtual Reality Fire Emblem on Forums (VRFEF) IC Thread
« Reply #915 on: July 09, 2016, 07:50:26 pm »

"I can't even afford a hatchet and I have one. . . . . Even if I borrowed money from the group account. I can't. . . . I am poor again. Danm it."
Quartus storms off, slightly angry at his inability to provide even for himself , until he remembers something from a long time ago, and Deposits 15 gold into Root's account., Before looking for somewhere he can turn 1 gold into many quickly.

I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: July 09, 2016, 10:38:04 pm »

Xoddahs nodded back to the shopkeep, wondering how the player kept themselves entertained selling items. Perhaps they're a bot? A possibility, he supposes.

The shaman looked among all the items before one caught his eye. Warlock Strike stands out quite a bit. He looks at its price tag, then at his personal gold count before nodding. Yeah, this will work.

Xoddahs purchases Warlock Strike!

"Hey, know where an NPC junk buyer is? Got a wolf pelt to sell."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: July 10, 2016, 10:16:32 am »

CircuitGrrl: CircuitGrrl wandered into an NPC run staff store.

Quote from: Wandermere staff emporium
Heal: 650
Antidote: 600
Mend: 800
Soothe: 900
Sleep: 650
Poison: 500
Unlock: 600
Torch: 400

Riona: The shopkeeper nodded. "Yeah, we'll take drop items off your hands. We have a policy of offering 10% more than NPC shops, so it's always better to sell to us instead of them."

Stein: The beer has a one note taste. Not unpleasant, but uncomplicated, with no finish. The effects of the alcohol do not seem apparent either.

Xoddahs: The shopkeeper holds off on taking the Shaman's gold. "Hey buddy, did you check the stats on that tome before you grabbed it? It only attacks at melee, so you won't be able to use it for ranged attacks. As for selling pelts, we buy drop items at all Golden Buddha locations. You don't want to sell to NPCs, they don't give you good money for value."

Quartus: After placing 15 gold into Root Node's personal stash, Quartus scours the city for a way to make gold fast, and finds the arena, a guild building owned by The Center Ring. Packed with players, the majority of players never get a chance to compete, though they can bet on the combatants or just watch the fights.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: July 10, 2016, 10:35:02 am »

"Bah, I guess my liver needs a break anyway."

Stein sighed and rested his elbows on the counter.

"It looks like it's only here for immersion. It doesn't get you drunk, and it doesn't apply any buffs or debuffs. It doesn't even really taste like alcohol - well, not the kind I drink. It might as well be water."

It was apparent he was talking to Sol, although he was looking at the counter rather than her.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: July 10, 2016, 10:35:39 am »

FlyingHigh looks to see if there's anywhere selling lances. The party likely doesn't have the money to waste on one just yet, but it's worth checking the price.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: July 10, 2016, 10:51:35 am »

Sol sighs and thunks her head down on the counter.
"Fuuuuckmeintheass... well, I suppose I have to thank the thief, I nearly wasted dosh on this shit.... too bad no one could have warned me about this game."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: July 10, 2016, 11:11:53 am »

"Warned you about what? That there was some psychopath in charge who was going to trap a whole lot of us in the game? I don't think you can fault anyone for not telling you that."

"Still, it did just leave beta. Maybe that will get patched in later. \Anyway, if you want to try it, I'll buy you a mug. I already bought myself a new axe so I don't need anything from town just yet."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: July 10, 2016, 01:27:41 pm »

"Nah, I shouldn't have even gotten this game. I don't evendon't even like MMOs that much. Should have just went with Peggle."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: July 10, 2016, 01:52:05 pm »

"Peggle?"

It was obvious Stein didn't play many games.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: July 10, 2016, 02:11:00 pm »

"It's uh... it's like plinko. You shoot a little ball at these pegs and try to hit all the orange pegs."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: July 10, 2016, 02:24:32 pm »

Well, all of those were far out of her price range.
She wandered out of the store.
Crafting was a thing, wasn't it?

She went looking for sources of information on it, whether it was help guide, friendly npc, or helpful player.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: July 10, 2016, 02:27:39 pm »

"That sounds kind of like pinball. I used to play a lot of that; they had an old machine at the grocery store down the street where I grew up. Did you ever play pinball?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: July 10, 2016, 04:37:41 pm »

Sol nods.
"Yeah, I'd play them at the Winchester house."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: July 10, 2016, 05:18:55 pm »

For now, Quartus can watch a round. Get a feel for how betting works, and then, after that, test his luck.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: July 10, 2016, 08:11:19 pm »

Stein smiled and nodded.

"Yeah. It's nice in a time in which games like this exist to go back and play something simple like that. It's like a taste of the past; the 1950s, I always thought."
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 69