Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 69

Author Topic: Virtual Reality Fire Emblem on Forums (VRFEF) IC Thread  (Read 46444 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Virtual Reality Fire Emblem on Forums (VRFEF) IC Thread
« Reply #285 on: October 16, 2015, 07:50:12 pm »

Stein elected to walk the streets and see who of his companions he might bump into.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: October 16, 2015, 07:51:41 pm »

FlyingHigh is wandering the streets, and might bump into Stein.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: October 16, 2015, 08:00:06 pm »

Riona frowned slightly seeing the prices.

"Well I was hoping to get a set of lockpicks but... I don't really have enough gold."

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: October 16, 2015, 08:07:35 pm »

A bit of pushing and shoving got them through the less-crowded crowded areas, but there came a point when the mass of players became more of a wall, and Gecko was forced to shake his head in disbelief.  This was exactly the sort of thing you heard horror stories about back in the office, though perhaps a different financial level.

"I guess he wasn't joking.  We're not getting through here unless we climb over."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: October 16, 2015, 08:09:47 pm »

The two did in fact meet. Stein found himself falling into step beside his guildmate without either noticing for a small amount of time, until he glanced over her head to read her name and remembered seeing her back in the swamps. He inclined his head in greeting.

"You've been pretty quiet, if I remember correctly. What's your take on all this?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: October 16, 2015, 08:13:31 pm »

"That guy had better have a reason beyond 'why not', is my take. Seriously, this is not the kind of thing any sane person does. Yours?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: October 16, 2015, 08:21:38 pm »

Stein thought about it.

"I agree. He may say he's covered his tracks, but I'm going to look for him when we get out of here. I'm not this big a guy in real life, but I bet I could still beat the hell out of him. As for my take, I'm really not sure how to feel about it. I've been stuck in a rut for... two, three years? And part of those years I spent at least as much time in here as out there."

"I guess it doesn't really change anything for me. Just a chance of dying in a computer game than getting hit by a car crossing the street or finally drinking myself into a coma. So I suppose, in a weird way, I'm kind of looking forward to finishing this."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: October 16, 2015, 08:26:38 pm »

"I'm wondering how this guy expects this game to keep running with at least a dozen 'comas' resulting from it. Someone's going to put two and two together, even if he manages to shut our families up."

"I guess I kind of got lucky as to when it happened. I haven't started college yet, so this can't make my grades tank."

Sigtext!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: October 16, 2015, 08:45:55 pm »

Stein nodded.

"The only people likely to miss me are the waitresses down at the Huddle House at the end of the block, and I'm not working either. As for the other, I don't know either. I gather most of this guild lives with other people, or have regular jobs and things of that nature. Someone's bound to notice the absences."

"I guess we'll have to wait and see what develops on that front, and just worry about what we can do here."

"So, college? What were you thinking about majoring in?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: October 16, 2015, 08:59:07 pm »

"Not sure. I was going to try a few classes before deciding."
Sigtext!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: October 16, 2015, 08:59:45 pm »

Riona frowned slightly seeing the prices.

"Well I was hoping to get a set of lockpicks but... I don't really have enough gold."

The shopkeeper smiles. "But miss, you've got that amulet right there! I'd give you 500 gold for it, and that'd set you up with some lockpicks right away!"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: October 16, 2015, 09:02:24 pm »

"A good idea to get the core classes out of the way while you think it over. Try to take a few math classes; most degrees require some of the lower levels of them for some reason."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: October 16, 2015, 09:10:39 pm »

Riona hesitated.

"I... I guess I could sell this. But... aren't they supposed to protect us? I mean, I guess I have my group to protect me... And lockpicks are helpful... I guess... I guess I can do that. Yeah."

Riona sells her amulet for the lockpicks

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: October 16, 2015, 09:12:01 pm »

"Don't fret miss, I'm sure you can handle yourself!"

Riona loses Amulet of Tranquility!
Riona gets Lockpick (10/10)!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: October 16, 2015, 09:12:58 pm »

"Math sucks. But yeah, I noticed that. And some of the courses have nothing to do with math."
Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 69