Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 69

Author Topic: Virtual Reality Fire Emblem on Forums (VRFEF) IC Thread  (Read 46312 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Virtual Reality Fire Emblem on Forums (VRFEF) IC Thread
« Reply #225 on: October 14, 2015, 09:36:10 pm »

Sol looks at Stein.
"Oh, are you R.L. Stein?"

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: October 14, 2015, 09:39:03 pm »

"And, if worst comes to worst, we have a few experienced players with us. Even better that they are at a low level, they will have to teach us how to take care of ourselves. Cheer up."
Sol looks at Stein.
"Oh, are you R.L. Stein?"

"I hope that wasn't a joke.."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: October 14, 2015, 09:41:07 pm »

"Ah, noir's pretty interesting. I admit my tastes in books are pretty bland though, I either read textbooks or science fiction. That's about the breadth of it." The shaman put forth almost apologetically. "I'll look into those though when we get out of this."

When Riona spoke, Xoddahs attempted to console her. He wasn't any more experienced than Stein, however. "Hey, hey. We all just wanted some fun. Personally, I'm not gonna let whats-his-face ruin it just because he wanted to raise the stakes and still plan on having fun. Nothing says you can't still have fun."

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: October 14, 2015, 09:41:54 pm »

Myzen stuck around for a bit longer than most of the others in group. He didn't have a question to ask or anything; he just sat there staring at the man that essentially decided how a portion of his life would be spent. It wasn't like he was leaving much behind, he lived by himself and had few friends. Friends that would likely try to contact him through the game at some point. Almost nothing had changed.

"I hope you'll at least compensate me for my door when we win, 'Seramsus The Archmage'." With that he flew off towards the group, landing near Stein.

Code: (PM to Stein) [Select]
You're a Veteran like me, right? I feel like we need to talk about some things.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: October 14, 2015, 09:43:38 pm »

"No, I'm not. I wish I could write a million successes and have a TV series and a movie about my books that I'm a character in."

Code: (Response) [Select]
I am. I think we'll have to look out for the rest. I was Arden of The 1000 Eyes. Your old character?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 07:06:05 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: October 14, 2015, 09:48:57 pm »

Sighing quietly, Riona sat down and shook her head.

"I guess. I just don't know how to deal with all of this... I can't just ignore it. Though huh, noir. I think my dad reads those types of books. And hello Myzen."

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: October 14, 2015, 10:05:39 pm »

Code: (Re: Response) [Select]
Yeah, I got that same feeling. I was just called Taurus; I played this game solo, for the most part. Though, I was kinda an honorary Broliar.
"Oh, hey, Riona. Doing better?"

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: October 14, 2015, 10:07:56 pm »

Xoddahs sighed and sounded fatigued once more, stopping with Riona. How should he say this... "You... Well... If there's one thing I've learned in life, it's that if you let yourself be overwhelmed then you've lost. You don't want to lose, that's a slope with no handholds to drag yourself out of. So when things look bad you... Take it a step at a time. Focus on actions, think positively, keep working towards victory. In the future that may mean blazing through the story in a whirlwind of victory, but for now it means to keep on moving and finding hope."

Dammit, that sounded cheesy. Xoddahs' frown deepened as he thought of better ways to phrase it.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: October 14, 2015, 10:13:03 pm »

Code: (Response) [Select]
I've always been 1000 Eyes since I heard of it. If we're lucky we might run into other tagged players who will help us... But so you know, if we run into players with the [BK] tag, I'll need some back up. Those guys target people with a suffix like mine.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: October 14, 2015, 10:13:38 pm »

"Not... not really? But... there's nothing really I can do about it. And so I just... have to keep moving. That's what they've been saying. So... yeah. I... Sorry about hiding behind you earlier. You just... your dragon... wyvern... thing is really good for hiding behind."

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: October 14, 2015, 10:15:26 pm »

Gecko, who had increased his pace a little to keep up with the others, gave Xoddahs an incredulous look.  Sure, good advice, good advice, and great for him that he stayed so calm while they were trapped in imagination land.  Except he sounded like a bad self-help book.

Yeah, it needed work.

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: October 14, 2015, 10:33:32 pm »

Code: (Re: Response) [Select]
Well you don't have that tag anymore so we'll just have to try and keep our guild low profile while aiming for the top... Yeah, this'll be difficult alright. Question, what should we name the guild? Or should that be a group decision?
"Well, uh, try to keep your chin up. And it's no problem, I sorta made this character to tank. Or I hope I did anyway, could never tell how level ups are supposed to work."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: October 14, 2015, 11:01:49 pm »

Riona slowly pushed the hood back off her head and sighed.

"I guess that works then, yeah. Pretty sure I'm a fairly standard thief type character. Fast and such. At least I hope so. Just guessing by the skill I have and such. So having a tank I can hide behind wouldn't be the worst thing."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: October 14, 2015, 11:42:10 pm »

Xoddahs speaks up to the group when Riona and Myzen started talking about builds. "We may as well all list off what we are and do if we're to work together." In that respect, he continued. "Shaman, but too early to really tell what kind. I use dark magic and have daunt which..." He looks it up. "Is a skill that gives a debuff to enemies within a certain distance. About all I can say."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: October 14, 2015, 11:45:08 pm »

"Yeah, I'm pretty clearly a thief, and I've got resolve. If I get too low on health, my speed and accuracy get a big boost. So I guess the lower on health I get, the better at dodging I'll get? That's helpful!"
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 69