Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 69

Author Topic: Virtual Reality Fire Emblem on Forums (VRFEF) IC Thread  (Read 46437 times)

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Virtual Reality Fire Emblem on Forums (VRFEF) IC Thread
« Reply #315 on: October 16, 2015, 10:22:25 pm »

Myzen narrowed his eyes at Riona, not that she could tell.

"Fine, I'll sell it then. It's more useful as group gold than PKer protection for me; I'll just end up breaking it like that horse rider did."
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 10:25:27 pm by F.O.E. »

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: October 16, 2015, 10:27:47 pm »

Riona glared at Myzen.

"You know that's not what I was saying. But fine! If you want to sell your amulet, go ahead. All I know is I'm not being responsible for you losing it."

She turned around and stormed out of the store.

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: October 16, 2015, 10:51:18 pm »

"God... dammit!" Myzen swore as Riona stormed off but, true to his word, sold his amulet before heading out of the shop and climbing onto his wyvern. He perched himself on top of one of the houses. This was why he liked to play solo, no people to deal with.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: October 16, 2015, 11:04:05 pm »

"Feh. Pass. Barely an upgrade. I'd need to kill... 34 slimes to get that kind of gold." Xoddahs scowled and left the shop.

No armor? At all? That's very different from what he was used to. The shaman guesses if he wants better protection, he'll have to hope it comes up when he levels and promotes...

Well, now what? Look for quests, he guesses?

Xoddahs looks at his minimap to see if it will ping out any quests nearby, if not though he'll go about it the old fashion way.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: October 16, 2015, 11:13:51 pm »

Quartus went looking around for quests as well. Preferably 'kill X amount of X' quests. Easy xp, gold, and loot in those.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: October 16, 2015, 11:23:24 pm »

"Math sucks. But yeah, I noticed that. And some of the courses have nothing to do with math."

"I don't care much for it either!"

"But still, it's just a thing you have to do. I blame greed; no one would take math classes if they didn't have to, but they want to squeeze more tuition fees out of their students, so..."

Stein shrugged.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: October 19, 2015, 05:06:53 pm »

FlyingHigh goes into her menu and tries to find the main story quest. Might as well know what it is. If it's not in the menu, she goes to find the NPC that gives it.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: October 19, 2015, 05:21:54 pm »

FlyingHigh doesn't have any active quests in her menu, but there is a note:

Code: [Select]
You don't have any quests! Try checking a job board, listening to a bard, or checking out the next town!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: October 19, 2015, 05:23:57 pm »

"See you later, Stein. I'm going to see if I can find the first main story quest, just to see what it is for now."

FlyingHigh goes to the job board, and looks for quests. If there are none, she tries to find a bard.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: October 19, 2015, 05:24:44 pm »

To any others about, Circuit spoke.

"Well, no use standing around. We shoud lsee what quests are available."

To the quest board!
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: October 19, 2015, 05:27:18 pm »

Seeing as everyone left, Sol goes to the local tavern/pub/bar/whatever to drink and listen for a quest in true hero fashion.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: October 19, 2015, 05:31:29 pm »

CircuitGrrl tries to find a job board, and finds a sea of low level players instead.

Xoddahs doesn't find any quests on his minimap.

FlyingHigh checks around for music, but doesn't hear any until she reaches the north end of town- the section with inns and taverns.

Sol was already inside one, but drinks weren't free. An NPC moved onto a low stage, and began to experimentally pluck at the strings of a lute.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: October 19, 2015, 05:33:14 pm »

FlyingHigh follows the sound.
Sigtext!

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: October 19, 2015, 05:34:24 pm »

Xoddahs grunted at his lack of success.

Code: (Guild Chat) [Select]
You guys having any luck finding a quest? Job board is so crowded you can't get close to it, and I can't find any on the minimap. Going to try and see if I can find a mayor or something, usually NPCs in those kind of positions have quests.

The shaman put words to action and began trying to find any official looking building, something that screams 'I maintain the safety/organization of this city'.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: October 19, 2015, 05:58:14 pm »

As FlyingHigh entered the tavern she'd heard the music from, the NPC spoke up. "For your evening pleasure, I shall recite the tale of Diveena and Kalamus..."

He began pulling at the strings, playing a pleasant if somewhat forgettable tune. Though it was only meant to underline his tale.

"In the beginning, the goddess Diveena created the world. She raised up the mountains, and filled the seas, groomed the forests and shaped the hills. And when the landscape was as beautiful as she deemed fit, she brought forth creatures, and plants, and man. And man worshipped Diveena, and the world was good and beautiful.

But Diveena was a creature of unfathomable beauty, and in time, men and women alike sought to take her for their own. Great wars were fought in her name, and blood was spilled all across the continent. Diveena, distraught in the face of the violence, pleaded with the people to stop. But they did not. Until one day, when a lone champion named Kalamus clad in shining golden armor came forth, and struck the weapons from the hands of men, and placed the goddess Diveena into his own protection. And again, there was peace.

But it was not to last. Kalamus was only man as well, and in time, he grew to covet Diveena. He slowly stopped allowing anyone to come and speak to the goddess, seeking to keep her to himself. After a time, she confronted him, and made to leave. But Kalamus would not let her. He felt a controlling, possesive love for her, and asked her to marry him. When she refused, he became enraged, and in his grief, he slew her. Her blood spilled forth and into the land, and monsters sprung from the earth and preyed upon man and beast. And Kalamus was stunned at what he had done, and kneeled upon the ground, clutching Diveena's heart, as it was all that was left of her.

An age has gone by since then, and now only Kalamus, sustained by the heart of Diveena, is the only living man who can remember her. But some say that with Diveena's heart, she could be restored to life. However, would such a thing be right?"
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 69