Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 69

Author Topic: Virtual Reality Fire Emblem on Forums (VRFEF) IC Thread  (Read 46311 times)

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Virtual Reality Fire Emblem on Forums (VRFEF) IC Thread
« Reply #240 on: October 14, 2015, 11:47:28 pm »

"I'm a Wyvern Rider, as obvious as that is, and I think my skill allows me to do something like take attacks for people; though there's a restriction that I have to have a bond with the target or something weird like that."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: October 15, 2015, 01:04:19 am »

Seeing as the others are speaking up about their classes Sol decides to speak up.
"I have chosen to go the path of the paladin, and have taken charisma to further ensure that I can help my friends who are near by... Also, I have a pony. I always wanted a pony but I never was in the right cifcumstances for it..."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: October 15, 2015, 05:44:19 am »

"I seem to be kind of similar to Myzen, but with a Pegasus instead of a Wyvern. I'm not a tank, though, I try to evade. I've also got 'Nullify'. Usually Pegasus Knights are weak to arrows and wind magic, I think, but with Nullify they're just normal damage."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: October 15, 2015, 06:04:24 am »

:"Monk. I've got decent magic, speed, and skill stats. I think my speed's been bumped up to being quite good and I think my defense got a boost as well... plus I have Fortune so I'm not gonna take a crit. I, uh, I tried to nudge the system so I'd be good at fighting myrmidons."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: October 15, 2015, 06:52:00 am »

"Fighter. I use big axes. I have Wrath so the more damage I take, the more likely I am to critically hit my opponent. I don't have much magic defense but my physical defense seems to be all right. I'm thinking Stein is going to turn out to be a build that needs to be low on health for maximum effectiveness, which is quite the difference from my old character Arden."

Code: (Response to Myzen) [Select]
It's not that simple.
'Of The 1000 Eyes' is part of my character's name, the same as every member of the guild, and I already posted on the guild forum this was going to be my new character... so even if I didn't have a chance to register Stein at the guild hall in the game, I'm still marked as one.
Do you know if we can be in two guilds at once? I never thought about it before. As for naming this one, I'm for either calling us The Lost And The Damned or letting the group decide.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 07:20:52 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: October 15, 2015, 07:19:06 am »

"I'm a pure healer... I'm unable to do damage. So I'll be relying on you to keep me safe, and I'll keep you alive. My health regenerates, but I take damage by healing others.."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: October 15, 2015, 08:00:07 am »

"A class that heals by damaging itself? Glad I never tried Healer out."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: October 15, 2015, 08:17:43 am »

"I am a. . . . What was this class called, again? A fighter? I know that this game has sea and ship areas, So I plan on Class changing into a pirate as soon as I get a chance. Though, it seems that this group already has a mobility advantage."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: October 15, 2015, 08:40:59 am »

As the group walked and talked, the city in the distance became closer and more well defined. The splashing and squishing of their boots in the muck eventually turned to dull thuds against solid earth. The tall white stone walls had multiple entrances, each one a massive wooden door.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: October 15, 2015, 11:13:59 am »

"So that's the first city, huh? Hopefully we'll just be able to relax a little. Take a breather, you know?"

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: October 15, 2015, 11:49:11 am »

"We should be able too; this town's mostly NPC vendors and is pretty small."

Code: (Response To Stein) [Select]
Right, that somehow slipped my mind. You can try, I've never joined a guild before so I wouldn't know. And I feel like that would just worsen the group's mood. I was thinking of combining things about your and my character for a name; like Eyes Of The Dragon or something.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: October 15, 2015, 12:34:51 pm »

"It was an option that increased my healing output, so I thought it was worthwhile."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: October 15, 2015, 12:42:07 pm »

"Oh, uhm, do you think they'd have lockpicks? I think the thief classes can use them but I didn't start with any."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: October 15, 2015, 12:53:10 pm »

Sol fixes a gaze on the theif trainee.
"I hope you are not thinking of doing anything that would violate my honor as a paladin in training friend."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: October 15, 2015, 01:02:07 pm »

The thief trainee stared at the helmeted lady and then turned her back on the woman, looking back at Myzen.

"As I was saying, I know that there's usually loot and stuff. It'd be nice if I could actually have the items I need to open them and stuff. It's why I picked the thief class. Looting and finding treasure and stuff sounded like fun!"
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 69