Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 28

Author Topic: THE SYSTEM - Game Over!  (Read 36136 times)

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
Re: THE SYSTEM - Active Cycle 1
« Reply #90 on: October 04, 2015, 12:02:33 pm »

How much longer until night?
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 04, 2015, 01:50:15 pm »

Tuesday. Why are you so anxious for night to happen? Do you have a fun ability?
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 04, 2015, 01:53:27 pm »

Tuesday. Why are you so anxious for night to happen? Do you have a fun ability?
Hmph.  Wish I could do anything useful at night.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 04, 2015, 03:40:59 pm »

TBF, why are you voting for Tomasque?

Tomasque, if you want the day to end sooner, you're able to vote for a shorten. If you do want the day to end earlier, are you happy enough to see TBF lynched? If so, why aren't you voting for him?
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 04, 2015, 05:04:36 pm »

Quarantine Count
origamiscienceguy: ToonyMan
TheBiggerFish: notquitethere, Peradon, Shakerag
Tomasque: TheBiggerFish

Active Cycle 1 Ends ~5pm Pacific Tuesday

@TheBiggerFish - You may vote for No Quarantine as an option, if you wish. (A no lynch situation)
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 04, 2015, 05:24:53 pm »

Tomasque, if you want the day to end sooner, you're able to vote for a shorten. If you do want the day to end earlier, are you happy enough to see TBF lynched? If so, why aren't you voting for him?
Because I thought voting for him would tie my vote and thus not kill me.
Unvote Tomasque.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 04, 2015, 07:45:33 pm »

Unvote Tomasque.
TheBiggerFish
As I've said earlier, you have until Tuesday. So why didn't you get rid of the vote on Tomasque the moment you learned that? If you were only voting him to save your own skin?

Furthermore, if you want to get people to not vote for you, you have to give them someone else to vote for and convince them that they are more likely to be scum then you are. While I understand that you may not have known this, it is still another reason to vote for you, stacked with the few already mentioned.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 04, 2015, 07:48:46 pm »

Unvote Tomasque.
TheBiggerFish
As I've said earlier, you have until Tuesday. So why didn't you get rid of the vote on Tomasque the moment you learned that? If you were only voting him to save your own skin?

Furthermore, if you want to get people to not vote for you, you have to give them someone else to vote for and convince them that they are more likely to be scum then you are. While I understand that you may not have known this, it is still another reason to vote for you, stacked with the few already mentioned.

Quarantine Count
origamiscienceguy: ToonyMan
TheBiggerFish: notquitethere, Peradon, Shakerag
Tomasque: TheBiggerFish

Active Cycle 1 Ends ~5pm Pacific Tuesday

@TheBiggerFish - You may vote for No Quarantine as an option, if you wish. (A no lynch situation)
My FIRST ACTION after that post.
Sigtext

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 04, 2015, 07:57:02 pm »

But not your first action after:
((On that note, sleep calls, please don't kill me while I'm off.))
Nobody will be lynched until Tuesday, so as long as you are on before then, you won't have to worry about that.
Your first action after that post was thanking me, which I assume means you read the information I gave you:
Also, thanks origamiscienceguy.
(Can we abbreviate that?)
Coencidentally, that was the exact same post that you voted Tomasque on. So none of your explanation makes sense.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 04, 2015, 08:04:23 pm »

Wait, what?
Nobody lynched before Tuesday != Me not wanting to make sure that it's not me then.
Vote OSG.
Because that makes just as less sense.
Sigtext

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 04, 2015, 08:07:29 pm »

And *that* is called OMGUS (stands for: oh my gosh you suck) It is basically when you vote somebody who just voted you with little to no argument. Also a common scum tell.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 04, 2015, 08:19:36 pm »

Oh fuck it I'm dead either way.
I'm a Monitor program.
Apparently, I see any night actions on me.  Which is kind of absolutely moot at this point because either way I'm going to be deded by whoever actually IS Mafia.
Sigtext

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 04, 2015, 08:27:51 pm »

OSG, what makes you think TBF isn't just newb-flailing right now? Because that's the impression I'm increasingly getting.

TBF, take a step back and look at the players in the game and their cases. Use the lurker tracker if it helps. Is OSG genuinely the scummiest right now?

Teneb, I've just noticed, in your three posts you do a whole lot of answering but not much asking. Indeed, although you've made some general addresses, you've yet to ask a specific person a specific question. Why so coy?

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 04, 2015, 08:37:54 pm »

OSG, what makes you think TBF isn't just newb-flailing right now? Because that's the impression I'm increasingly getting.
As I said in this post:
It is a combination of many different newb-flailings that caused me to vote for him.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 04, 2015, 09:15:23 pm »

I think we should let TBF live for now. Maybe he is actually a good guy. It could be that he is an evil role with that ability, but him outright saying a (fairly believable) role makes him seem very much less suspicious. I frankly don't know who to vote for, but voting for TBF doesn't seem to be the best idea.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 28