Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 28

Author Topic: THE SYSTEM - Game Over!  (Read 36094 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: THE SYSTEM - Active Cycle 4
« Reply #360 on: October 26, 2015, 06:23:16 am »

@Roo:It can't be more than four if ?both scumteams? are active,  or two if one team is dead.
I hope it's more like 1/1/3 though, 2/2/1 would mean I lose either 2ay.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: October 26, 2015, 06:32:19 am »

I have nonidea what you just said clarify pls and ty.
Or not it's cool.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: October 26, 2015, 06:47:55 am »

OSG:
I'm suspicious of TheDarkStar because he seems to know how the editing works better than anyone else. Which suggests he may be scum.
Come on, man.  You can't just drop a line like that without elaborating a little bit.

I don't have any hard evidence as of yet. It is just this post that makes me a bit irky:
TheDarkStar:
Also, I just realized that my vote should be for TBF rather than Deus.
Remind me again why you're voting for TBF?

Also, if I was scum, I would have no motivation to restore a post that might throw suspicion on me.

Or you just wanted to make yourself look less scummy by targeting your own post. If there was more of a time difference, it would be pure WIFOM, but the closeness of the timestamps suggests a connection.

Deus Asmoth for now until I get a better idea of what's happened over the last few pages.

I just wrote the wrong name in my original post post.
If I find anything else, I'll report.
[/quote]

@ogs point out where you believe tds say/implies/indicates knowledge of how the editing works pls and ty i.e. Walk me through your line of thinking to how you figured this out.

Query: what sentences irked you in the post?
Or not it's cool.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: October 26, 2015, 07:06:56 am »

All caught up. Can't say I disagree with the toonyman lynch.

I'm willing to lynch
NQT TBF and OSG. I will have a better idea of who when certain questions are answered.

You guys can also say your top 3 lynch choices as it will give you something to do.
Or not it's cool.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: October 26, 2015, 09:51:40 am »

roo:
Shakerag query: Why did you let emotional dysfunction get in the way of real scum hunting?
Huh?

Also, do you have any info on the bastardly mechanics of this game to share?

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: October 26, 2015, 10:15:09 am »

Quarantine Count
notquitethere: roo
roo: notquitethere

Active Cycle 4 ends ~5pm Pacific Tuesday
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: October 26, 2015, 11:09:42 am »

...@Roo, what particularly makes you want to lynch the people you would lynch?
Esp. me,  as what you quoted seems to say absolutely nothing other than "If you have questions for me then ask" and then there's two extends.
I don't get it.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: October 26, 2015, 02:41:21 pm »

roo:
If you have questions, ask me and I'll answer.  Maybe not at 100% capacity, though, because lack of sleep sucks and yesterday already feels like last week.

@Mrph: Your call
Longer day please.
I'll vote for longer day.

From this I'd say tbf is scum. I would say shakerag is town for pointing out tds and teneb bandwagon on tomasque. Ogs unsure he has been very forgettable this game. Its not 40ppp its on standard I had it at a fairly high number tho. I'll change it after I'm done reading through. On page 7.
So we have five players left, and I would propose that it could be safe to assume two of them are scum and/or town-unfriendly third-party.  You vote NQT, but in your very next post you definitively say TBF is scum (which you did not do with NQT).  And I don't even see anything pointing to why you'd be comfortable with lynching OSG. 

Please do elaborate a bit.

Two new corrupted posts:

I'llnger day.

OSG:
I'm suspicious of TheDarkStar because he seems to know he. Which suggests he may be scum.
Come onn't just drop a line like that without elaborating a little bit.

I don't have any hard evidence as of yet. It is just thiky:
TheDarkStar:
Also, I just realizeBF?

Also, if I was scum, I  no motivation to restore a post that mi suspicion on me.

Or you to make yourself look less scummy by targeting your own post. If there was more of a time difference, it would be pure WIFOM, but the closeness uggests a connection.

Deus Asmoth for now until I ed over the last few pages.

I just w my original post post.
If I find anyl report.

Still seems awfully random to me  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: October 26, 2015, 02:46:29 pm »

roo.
I was going to put it down to having to catch up, but you know what, with all the random and as far as I know almost completely unsupported accusations, I'm getting a rather scummy vibe.
Sigtext

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: October 26, 2015, 03:45:21 pm »

roo:
Shakerag query: Why did you let emotional dysfunction get in the way of real scum hunting?
Huh?

The post I was quoting I am talking about how it is not emotionally consistent. Indicates scum.

I do not have any info on the bastardly mechanics.

I am thinking we should all claim.
Or not it's cool.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: October 26, 2015, 03:52:18 pm »

roo:
Huh?

The post I was quoting I am talking about how it is not emotionally consistent. Indicates scum.

I do not have any info on the bastardly mechanics.

I am thinking we should all claim.
I think you should go first.  Oh, and check the rest of the thread.
Aaaand how... I can't even your logic here.  And WHAT POST ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.  The quote you're not quoting may have evidence, but it's not up here and I for one don't feel like you can shift the burden of evidence onto the rest of us.
Sigtext

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: October 26, 2015, 04:16:02 pm »

roo:
If you have questions, ask me and I'll answer.  Maybe not at 100% capacity, though, because lack of sleep sucks and yesterday already feels like last week.

Longer day please.

From this I'd say tbf is scum. I would say shakerag is town for pointing out tds and teneb bandwagon on tomasque. Ogs unsure he has been very forgettable this game. Its not 40ppp its on standard I had it at a fairly high number tho. I'll change it after I'm done reading through. On page 7.
So we have five players left, and I would propose that it could be safe to assume two of them are scum and/or town-unfriendly third-party.  You vote NQT, but in your very next post you definitively say TBF is scum (which you did not do with NQT).  And I don't even see anything pointing to why you'd be comfortable with lynching OSG. 

Is that a problem? That I didn't call nqt scum? If so pray tell how that makes me scum or in the very least worthy of a vote. Or maybe I'm just sensitive? Or paranoid...It worries me that you blatantly are lying like this. In the very least it shows you aren't paying attention. "Ergo you're scum".

Thats not What I said regarding tbf. Do not blame me for your assumptions. I said based off this tbf is scum. I failed to mention that two potentially towny people voted for an extend while tbf didnt. You might have thought nothing of it, but I didn't. My thinking was scum have a reason not to want the day extended. Or am I wrong? Do you think tbf isn't scum shake?

As for my willingness to vote osg you are correct I'm not comfortable with his lynch but others might be. But now I am confortable with your potential lynch shake :D.

Also I find it cute that tbf got some balls when shake voted me. Come on the councidence here is fairly big amirite?  As far as random accusations tbf I have had a reason for my scum read. Just because I do not exclusively focus on one person and question everyone about their motives it makes me scum? That equivocation is simply bullshit. My most favoritest part is where you defend shakerag.

Not related: I am okay with a massclaim 5 peeps left info can only help and not harm us.
Or not it's cool.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: October 26, 2015, 04:43:39 pm »

roo:

Longer day please.

Is that a problem? That I didn't call nqt scum? If so pray tell how that makes me scum or in the very least worthy of a vote. Or maybe I'm just sensitive? Or paranoid...It worries me that you blatantly are lying like this. In the very least it shows you aren't paying attention. "Ergo you're scum".

Thats not What I said regarding tbf. Do not blame me for your assumptions. I said based off this tbf is scum. I failed to mention that two potentially towny people voted for an extend while tbf didnt. You might have thought nothing of it, but I didn't. My thinking was scum have a reason not to want the day extended. Or am I wrong? Do you think tbf isn't scum shake?

As for my willingness to vote osg you are correct I'm not comfortable with his lynch but others might be. But now I am confortable with your potential lynch shake :D.

Also I find it cute that tbf got some balls when shake voted me. Come on the councidence here is fairly big amirite?  As far as random accusations tbf I have had a reason for my scum read. Just because I do not exclusively focus on one person and question everyone about their motives it makes me scum? That equivocation is simply bullshit. My most favoritest part is where you defend shakerag.

Not related: I am okay with a massclaim 5 peeps left info can only help and not harm us.
Did you note the blue suspicion text?
Before Shakerag posted, by the way.
And yes, I defended Shakerag because so far,  you're spouting BS.
Oh, and I'm pretty sure I extended at least once or twice.

...You know what,  I'm just going to stop feeding the troll.
Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: October 26, 2015, 04:51:14 pm »

I have to ask roo how he expected me to see the future with the extend votes.
Sigtext

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: October 26, 2015, 05:01:00 pm »

So yesterday, we only had one corrupted post (correct me if I'm wrong) and today, we have 2. This makes me think that Peradon forgot to use his power (being AWOL and all) and roo just used it today.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 28