Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Anyone know what happened to Castlerooter?  (Read 992 times)

Bingbing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Anyone know what happened to Castlerooter?
« on: August 31, 2007, 02:24:00 pm »

Seeing how fun Boatmurdered was, I decided to download the first thread of Castlerooter. I wanna see the second! The problem is, I don't have an archives account, nor will I even bother registering for the next forever. Can someone upload thread two?
Beware. Not of the E, or of the U, or even of the &, @, and b. Beware the #.<BR>(Translation:) Beware. Not of the elephants, or of the unicorns, or even the demons, carp, and badgers. Beware the husks, for they are relentless, corrupting, and unstoppable. Only the might of hell itself can even keep it in check; and only for a small period of time. If one sees such a being; run away, unless you like the idea of joining their ranks.

HunterSeeker

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone know what happened to Castlerooter?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2007, 01:40:00 am »

Bump this.

(Hopefully a MegaUpload, since I don't have an archives account either.)

Skeeblix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2007, 01:41:00 am »

You poor, poor goons, forced by your cheapass admin to pay for a bulletin board. Pfffff.  ;)
This is not a signature.

Aquillion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2007, 11:22:00 pm »

Is there any general archive for dwarf fortress save files, out of curiousity?  The Wiki has many bloodline games recorded on it, but the save files are generally uploaded to free filehosts and vanish after a month.
We don't want another cheap fantasy universe, we want a cheap fantasy universe generator. --Toady One