Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

Author Topic: Cold Fusion Initiative: M1 - Assault on CFI California! [IC Thread]  (Read 11022 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Cold Fusion Initiative: M1 - Assault on CFI California! [IC Thread]
« Reply #135 on: October 01, 2015, 02:02:48 pm »

Grace takes the axe from her previous victim and turns to the blocker that hit her.
"Wanna know what I have in common with the population of Glasgow?"
(Confuse)

The Skull Blocker's head tilts to the side as it regards Grace. She gets the feeling that if it could say something, it'd probably ask what the heck she's on.

((You know that you can attack after using SP abilities, right Kj? And that using Confuse on an enemy with 1 Power is really silly.))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 01, 2015, 02:05:38 pm »

(I assumed that grabbing an axe would be an action since I figured that it would have some affect.))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 01, 2015, 02:08:35 pm »

((It won't. You're a bunch of pilots after all, you can't be running around with axes and swords everywhere. Especially since your fists are lethal weapons as it is.))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 01, 2015, 02:13:05 pm »

"We'd both kill for ya stuff!"
Axe him the question. That question being if he's alergic to axes. As in kill him with an axe.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 01, 2015, 02:22:59 pm »

That guy to the right of Ray? He's dead.
((High Power is AMAZING against mooks, sheesh.))
Black lives matter.

Cabbage_Patch

• Bay Watcher
  • Urrgh Burg Berdurgh
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 01, 2015, 02:30:09 pm »

Olaf turns to the Skull blocker and kicks him, aiming for his gut (If not dead by then, One inch punch)
Also, why are you guys concerned about Ray's gender? Their name is male, so obviously the government thinks they're male. It's the rules except Ray is actually Rachel
"A giant menacing spike falls in a menacing spike forest with no one near to hear, does it kill a goblin?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 01, 2015, 02:39:59 pm »

If the enemy Grace is whacking doesn't die, move to 6-13 and finish him. If they do, 3-12 and attack that one.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 02, 2015, 12:53:03 pm »

Jake moves to 13,12 and sees how far he can punt red Skull Squadie's head.
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 03, 2015, 03:51:17 am »

Elizabeth once more attempted to punch the black skull squaddie
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

InferiorCyclops

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 05, 2015, 02:21:22 pm »

Hey guys, sry I was gone all weekend, I just got back.

InferiorCyclops

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 05, 2015, 02:23:58 pm »

Out of pure frustration, Sigfried shots the Skull Axeman [3,7]. He then sprints next to Ray [14,14].
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 02:28:56 pm by InferiorCyclops »

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 06, 2015, 02:07:25 pm »

15,14, to back up Ray!

Iris can't move far enough to reach (15,14), which is a broken tile anyways, so she just moves as far forward as she possibly can.

Axe him the question. That question being if he's alergic to axes. As in kill him with an axe.

[3 - 1] Amazing Grace finds out that the Skull soldier is indeed allergic to axes, as she tries to kill them with the axe. Unfortunately they manage to get their shield up in time to avoid the killing blow, but the Skull Blocker has certainly seen better days.

That guy to the right of Ray? He's dead.

[4 - 0] Ray finds that the mook to the right of him is already dead. How spooky.

Olaf turns to the Skull blocker and kicks him, aiming for his gut (If not dead by then, One inch punch)

[0 - 0] Olaf grabs the Skull soldier in front of him and sends him tumbling over the pile of rubble. While quite showy, it does little more than annoy his opponent as his armour protects him while he lands.

If the enemy Grace is whacking doesn't die, move to 6-13 and finish him. If they do, 3-12 and attack that one.

[1 - 2] Anna shuffles over to help Grace out with her wounded opponent, but they manage to block her punches with their shield despite their heavy wounds.

Jake moves to 13,12 and sees how far he can punt red Skull Squadie's head.

[1 - 0] Jake's kick decapitates the Skull Squaddie in a single blow, sending it flying up and out of the window to splatter harmlessly onto the ground far below.

Elizabeth once more attempted to punch the black skull squaddie

[1 - 0] Elizabeth is much more successful in her endeavours against the Skull Brigade this time. Her blows sends the Squaddie's dead body flying onto the pile of rubble behind them.

Out of pure frustration, Sigfried shots the Skull Axeman [3,7]. He then sprints next to Ray [14,14].

[3 + 1 - 0] Sigfried finally remembers that he has a gun and pulls it out. The Skull Axeman lurking at the other end of the room suddenly finds themselves with a new hole in their head and slowly collapses to the ground, dead.

Quote from: Olivier Villeneuve
Roundhouse Attack!

[3 - 0] "Take this!" Olivier shouts, as his fist strikes out and catches one of the Axemen on the chin. With a crack their head flies back at a sickening angle, and they crumple onto the ground.

Quote from: Nicolasa Herrera
Pew Pew!

[3 - 0] With another blast of lightning Nicolasa discharges her gun at the closest Skull soldier, frying their body in an instant.

Quote from: Skull Blockers
Attack?

[1 - 3] [1 - 2] The remaining Skull troopers advance on the pilots, though being Blockers their offensive is less than stellar. Grace barely breaks a sweat fending off two of their clumsy blows.

[1 - 2] They try to strike at Ray as well, but somehow fail to connect with their heavy shields.

Quote from: Green Skull Axeman
Aim for the weakest link.

[2 - 1] Sensing weakness, the lone axeman jumps away from Olivier and goes after the scientist crouching behind him. Their axe lashes out, but Nicolasa dodges at the last moment to turn the lethal blow into a much less serious one.

Turn 3

Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NPCs (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)

((I know how hypocritical it is to harp on posting quickly and then taking forever to post the turn. Sorry about that, everyone. I've been stressed about University tests and I don't make the best decisions when I'm stressed. I'm really sorry about that.))

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 06, 2015, 02:22:32 pm »

Anna punches the Skull Blocker again.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Cabbage_Patch

• Bay Watcher
  • Urrgh Burg Berdurgh
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 06, 2015, 02:25:04 pm »

Noticing Nicolasa's belt, he shouts to her "Nicolasa! Use your tazer" as he runs to (10,11) and uses one-inch punch on the red Skull Blocker(09,11)
Also, why are you guys concerned about Ray's gender? Their name is male, so obviously the government thinks they're male. It's the rules except Ray is actually Rachel
"A giant menacing spike falls in a menacing spike forest with no one near to hear, does it kill a goblin?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: October 06, 2015, 02:47:38 pm »

Send the uninjured blocker to suplex city!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12