Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Problem with the bone chipper  (Read 694 times)

ninjajack2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Problem with the bone chipper
« on: September 21, 2015, 07:55:49 am »

Hey, idk what happened or why it occurs and i cannot currently take screen shots but i keep seeing my bone chipper bold make like 5 of a weapon even if i have make clubs,machetes,hammer and the like only to see him make bone clubs with all the bones instead of making a variety of equipment :(

taldarus

• Bay Watcher
  • Awkward Post Master
    • View Profile
Re: Problem with the bone chipper
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2015, 09:32:05 pm »

Idk what is wrong, but I am willing to bet whoever can help needs more information. There are two versions of masterwork and both have a stickied topic on this board. Try posting more detail in the appropriate versions channel.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2015, 09:44:41 pm »

I can help.

Toady One "fixed" the bone stack issue. Previously it was 1 stack = 1 item; now it's 1 bone = 1 item. The problem remains that dwarves take entire stacks, so if you have 10 bones in 1 stack, they take it, do the job, use up the entire stack at once, and create 10 items at once.

It's vanilla DF, not mod related.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

ninjajack2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2015, 09:36:20 am »

aaaahhh ok, thank you then. i didn't expect that, not that im upset just really sad bc i was hopping to have a mixed military unit of bone bolds XD. also is it normal for the reborn kobolds training room and trap parkour supposed to used up after awhile?