Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Choice of Wrestler: SLAMMED!  (Read 7856 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: Choice of Wrestler: SLAMMED!
« Reply #75 on: October 13, 2015, 04:53:56 am »

As far as you're concerned, you're performing for them, so it's their opinion that matters the most.

Lance attempts a running clothesline, arm outstretched to ram your neck as she passes you, but you duck under her arm and hit the ropes. You repeat the sequence a second time, but this time instead of just ducking under the blow, you trap her right arm with your left, then go for the arm trap neckbreaker, twisting Lance's head painfully as you both fall to the mat.

The crowd pops modestly as you hit the move. You retreat to your corner and give the audience a thumbs down. The crowd reacts, not just to you, but to the fact that Lance has gotten to her feet and is ready to charge you as you're looking away.

Instead of turning in time to counter Lance's move, as per the original plan, you delay a second. By the time you take your eyes from the crowd, her legs are locked around your head.

You flip head over heels and land hard on the mat, near the ropes. You try to use the second rope as leverage to get back to your feet, still dazed from the hurricanrana.

Almost as soon as you grab it with both hands, Lance snaps it down with her boot, and the recoil sends you staggering backward. A perfect target. Lance hops on to the bottom rope, and uses it as a springboard to land across you, belly first—a springboard splash.

GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 13, 2015, 04:54:53 am »

As Lance goes for the pin attempt, you hear the crowd shouting raucously. Lance isn't known for her offense, and they are seeing a side of her they'd never expected.

The referee begins his count. "One."

"Thanks," you hear Lance whisper.

"Tw—"

You kick out of the pin, with authority.

1. I crack my knuckles.  It's payback time.

2. I take a deep breath.  Can't screw up now.

3. I wonder what I'm having for dinner later
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 13, 2015, 05:08:36 am »

2. We did right by Lance, now it's time to do the finish we were booked.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 13, 2015, 06:22:15 am »

2. Indeed. Let's put her down!
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC