Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16

Author Topic: Cold Fusion Initiative: Super Mission-Having Action! [OOC Thread]  (Read 13585 times)

Cabbage_Patch

• Bay Watcher
  • Urrgh Burg Berdurgh
    • View Profile
Re: Cold Fusion Initiative: Super Mission-Having Action! [OOC Thread]
« Reply #195 on: September 28, 2015, 02:43:04 pm »

Cabbage_Patch, Roundhouse costs 3 SP. You'll have to wait at least two more turns before you can use it. Try a different action instead.
oops. fixed

« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 02:48:15 pm by Cabbage_Patch »
Also, why are you guys concerned about Ray's gender? Their name is male, so obviously the government thinks they're male. It's the rules except Ray is actually Rachel
"A giant menacing spike falls in a menacing spike forest with no one near to hear, does it kill a goblin?"

Cabbage_Patch

• Bay Watcher
  • Urrgh Burg Berdurgh
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: September 28, 2015, 07:39:55 pm »

Is anyone else going to move? Or is that the end of the turn?
Also, why are you guys concerned about Ray's gender? Their name is male, so obviously the government thinks they're male. It's the rules except Ray is actually Rachel
"A giant menacing spike falls in a menacing spike forest with no one near to hear, does it kill a goblin?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: September 28, 2015, 07:44:26 pm »

Still waiting on Spiderking and Inferior Cyclops. I'll PM them tomorrow if they haven't submitted their actions by then.

Cabbage_Patch

• Bay Watcher
  • Urrgh Burg Berdurgh
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 29, 2015, 07:38:34 pm »

Well, There's Inferior Cyclops' action. Just waiting on SpiderKing

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: October 01, 2015, 01:48:39 pm »

New turn is up. I'm hoping to get the next turn done on Saturday and then finish things up on Monday/Wednesday. I said that this game's combat will go really fast, didn't I?

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: October 01, 2015, 02:23:31 pm »

Yeah, okay
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: October 01, 2015, 02:24:23 pm »

;-;
Iris too feeble to hit properly

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: October 01, 2015, 02:41:48 pm »

ha
Black lives matter.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: October 01, 2015, 02:43:18 pm »

She's not that absolutely horrible, and could easily take out a mook or two while everyone else focused on taking out the stronger enemies. She could also run in, take hits, and spam SP abilites to help everyone else in combat. However it is going to be a while before you all get some extra points to put into your stats, so... I'll probably let you guys change your characters's stats/abilities/perks around once after this mission ends. After getting a taste for combat you should know better about what works and what doesn't and will want to change things around after all.

Also: Activating One-Inch Punch after attacking the blocker will not do what you think it will, Cabbage Patch. It applies to your next attack, not the one you did this turn. Sorry about that.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: October 01, 2015, 02:44:41 pm »

ha
ray's too feeble to take a hit tho

She's not that absolutely horrible, and could easily take out a mook or two while everyone else focused on taking out the stronger enemies. She could also run in, take hits, and spam SP abilites to help everyone else in combat. However it is going to be a while before you all get some extra points to put into your stats, so... I'll probably let you guys change your characters's stats/abilities/perks around once after this mission ends. After getting a taste for combat you should know better about what works and what doesn't and will want to change things around after all.

Also: Activating One-Inch Punch after attacking the blocker will not do what you think it will, Cabbage Patch. It applies to your next attack, not the one you did this turn. Sorry about that.
Well, I only made Iris so tanky because I assumed that pilots and mechas' stats were combined. I'll have to think about it, though.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: October 01, 2015, 02:49:29 pm »

Ray has, statistically, 100% chance to have at least 1 DR at any given moment, and I don't believe any enemies have more than 1 Power. Ray is safe for now.
Black lives matter.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: October 01, 2015, 02:51:51 pm »

You mean a 75% chance to have 1 DR or more when attacked. That's still a 25% chance to have 0 DR, and the Skull Axemen have 2 Power and Coordinate.

Be very glad that they're on the other side of the map from Ray, SB.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: October 01, 2015, 02:58:06 pm »

Huh.
Black lives matter.

Cabbage_Patch

• Bay Watcher
  • Urrgh Burg Berdurgh
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: October 01, 2015, 04:33:52 pm »

Oh. Well, I'll still activate it, so I can beat the living shit out of the enemy next turn

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: October 01, 2015, 05:43:18 pm »

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16