Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 47

Author Topic: Blind Fate - Turn 42 (Updated 2/24)  (Read 47994 times)

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
Re: Blind Fate - Turn 37 (Updated 1/16)
« Reply #570 on: January 18, 2016, 02:53:42 am »

It's not really vomit, it's more due to the fact that your throat and lungs were entirely filled with a gelatinous, oxygenated substance. You're already covered in it, and it's not particularly dirty. It actually smells quite pleasant.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: January 18, 2016, 02:59:47 am »

It's not really vomit, it's more due to the fact that your throat and lungs were entirely filled with a gelatinous, oxygenated substance. You're already covered in it, and it's not particularly dirty. It actually smells quite pleasant.
((she would still try and clean it off her mouth and stuff like that.))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: January 18, 2016, 03:06:38 am »

((Well you can't exactly fail. If you want to fish for miniquests... well I'm not going to blow your starting 3 traits on janitorial skills.))

[5] It wipes off your face and the rain cleans it off as if nothing ever happened.
Speaking of which, it's pouring.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: January 18, 2016, 03:08:48 am »

She leans agasint Nyar trying to shield herself from the rain.

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: January 18, 2016, 03:12:46 am »

"Looks like it's gone now. And so are four of our men.

I say we get to work. Plenty to be done, and hopefully with that asshole out of sight shit'll stop exploding. I'm gonna start rearmoring the vehicles - someone else should start to build the sled."

Begin pimpin' rides.

WunderKatze

• Bay Watcher
  • Brass serpent in tow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: January 18, 2016, 03:18:41 am »

Shit. What the fuck? This has never happened to me before. Nyar takes a hesitant step back.

"So..." Gawd I never have anything good to say.I have to think of something. "...What do you think of guerrilla fighting?"

Well. Fuck me. I'm off to a great fucking start.

After some time, go back to fishing. Use single rounds on the fish holding the gun as close to the water as possible for maximum penetration. After killing one promptly recover the body.

Give her the gas mask. Help her put it on.

"You should probably head that way." Nyar points in the direction of the camp, "There's some french fucks, a old fuck, some nobodies and a few tanks over there. They can take care of you, if you stay with me you are likely to explode at some point. Things around me tend to do that."
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 03:35:16 am by WunderKatze »
Sigh, they always said that junk food was bad for you. I guess that leaves us with canabalism.

HEAVY DAMAGE
OPERATION MARKET STORM

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: January 18, 2016, 03:19:41 am »

I say we get to work. Plenty to be done, and hopefully with that asshole out of sight shit'll stop exploding. I'm gonna start rearmoring the vehicles - someone else should start to build the sled."

Begin pimpin' rides.

((Nono, the Frenchmen didn't fall in! They just ran away from the giant maw opening up in front of them))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: January 18, 2016, 03:25:07 am »

Shit. What the fuck? This has never happened to me before. Nyar takes a hesitant step back.

"So..." Gawd I never have anything good to say.I have to think of something. "...What do you think of guerrilla fighting?"

After some time, go back to fishing. Use single rounds on the fish holding the gun as close to the water as possible for maximum penetration. After killing one promptly recover the body.

..w-where a-am i-i.

WunderKatze

• Bay Watcher
  • Brass serpent in tow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: January 18, 2016, 03:31:42 am »

"Some alien planet. With french people. And tanks. And a lot of fuckers."
Sigh, they always said that junk food was bad for you. I guess that leaves us with canabalism.

HEAVY DAMAGE
OPERATION MARKET STORM

WunderKatze

• Bay Watcher
  • Brass serpent in tow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: January 18, 2016, 03:35:58 am »

((I may have edited my previous post... A bit))

HEAVY DAMAGE
OPERATION MARKET STORM

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: January 18, 2016, 05:31:22 am »

Look for another nuclear reactor that surely is just sitting nearby.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: January 18, 2016, 11:26:17 am »

Begin pimpin' rides.

((Nono, the Frenchmen didn't fall in! They just ran away from the giant maw opening up in front of them))

((I was actually referring to Arthur and Mark disappearing, and Nyar and Nole wandering off.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: January 18, 2016, 12:01:45 pm »

.that dosent.....help.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: January 18, 2016, 03:28:17 pm »

((I was actually referring to Arthur and Mark disappearing, and Nyar and Nole wandering off.))

((Right, I was thinking that may have been the case. I just wanted to be sure.))

You get to cutting apart and welding new plating in the armored car. [5-new Miniquest] It is now mostly tinted black due to the shuttle wing plating, and it should be more resilient now.

Since you salvaged some metal plating, you could put it onto the assault gun. [4] Surveying the vehicle, you find that since the engine on the assault gun is a lot more powerful than the car's, putting extra armor shouldn't slow it down as much. (Evasion penalties from armor are now halved)

(Miniquest) Mechanic: Finish upgrading both vehicles (Reward: +1 to finding new projects/upgrading/repairing machines.)

Look for another nuclear reactor that surely is just sitting nearby.

[2+1] You find another reactor sticking up out of the ground, just twenty feet or so from the first. They seem to be everywhere.

Looking closer and digging a bit, you find it's not actually a reactor, but a sort of hollow box with a window on it, and some robotic arms folded up in the corners. There is a computer port, an antenna, and a control panel, all covered in sand and mud.

Give her the gas mask. Help her put it on.

"You should probably head that way." Nyar points in the direction of the camp, "There's some french fucks, a old fuck, some nobodies and a few tanks over there. They can take care of you, if you stay with me you are likely to explode at some point. Things around me tend to do that."

[5-new miniquest] The fish are pretty close to the surface during the frenzy, and at one point a fish happens to be unlucky and almost surfaces. Thanks to your catlike reflexes (Accuracy check: 4+2) you gun the fish down and grab its limp, bleeding body. It has a remora-like mouth used for sucking the blood of other fish, but it also has teeth that it can use to cause wounds and apparently cannibalize other fish. Its color is something of a cross between a sort of ultraviolet and blue.

Got Blurple Fish

((Accuracy checks are basically a way of seeing if your accuracy is high enough to be successful. It's not a roll))

Trick Shot: You can ignore up to 1 penalty to accuracy
(Miniquest) Trick Shot II: Kill something a meter underwater by shooting it. The bullet has to be the killing shot. (Reward: You can ignore up to 1 more penalty to accuracy)

.that dosent.....help.

((He updated the message to "You should probably head that way." Nyar points in the direction of the camp, "There's some french fucks, a old fuck, some nobodies and a few tanks over there. They can take care of you, if you stay with me you are likely to explode at some point. Things around me tend to do that."))

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Blind Fate - Turn 37 (Updated 1/18)
« Reply #584 on: January 18, 2016, 03:29:52 pm »

Ciri decides to go ask someone what the current short and long term goals are.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 47