Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 47

Author Topic: Blind Fate - Turn 42 (Updated 2/24)  (Read 48043 times)

WunderKatze

• Bay Watcher
  • Brass serpent in tow.
    • View Profile
Re: Blind Fate - Turn 34 (Updated 1/05)
« Reply #540 on: January 06, 2016, 05:24:03 pm »

"Bio signs? You're a probe of some kind?" Nyar thinks aloud his voice trembling from his latest exploits. What have I done? Nyar's trembling intensifies as a familiar anxiety sets in. "What the fuck am I going to do?"

"UUUURRGGHGHH" He hollers in a sudden anxious fit.

Nevermind. JUST NEVERMIND! Nyar stares into his fist now clenched with anger. "This is just like all of those years back on that ship."

This was bound to happen anyways, things never quite change. And besides.... Nyar grins anxiously, This is the way it should be.

"Now," Nyar begins in bold declaration, "Follow me to the promise land." Walk further from the camp, turn off any GPS or tracking elements that active on Nyar's suit. Keep an eye out for any of those fish that could be easily harvested.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 03:02:44 am by WunderKatze »
Sigh, they always said that junk food was bad for you. I guess that leaves us with canabalism.

HEAVY DAMAGE
OPERATION MARKET STORM

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: January 06, 2016, 07:46:28 pm »

Uh... be helpful, I guess? I'm not sure what to do, right now.
((You could work on locating that other shuttle Nole contacted.))

Slayer1557

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: January 09, 2016, 09:00:59 pm »

Head further North with NightHawkAssassin.  Go straight, but keep an eye out for landmarks or anything eye catching that might have made Mark change course.  Head for Mark's signal if it pops up.

Walking with NightHawk, Nole struck up a conversation.  "I'm sorry about that cheesy quest bit.  I'm just trying to have an understanding.  You... don't think the same way I do.  Not saying for better or worse, it just means we're having some miscommunication, I suppose.  Heh, and I do try to inject some humor time to time.  It does no good to get stressed out."

He pauses and takes a breath.  The next topic was a bit heavier than the others.  "So... what's the deal with that Sky Championship dueling?  More specifically.  Is there anyone else with your handle?  'NightHawkAssassin'.  Graves back there says he knew someone by that name.  But he seemed certain that the person in the broken pod was you.  He thinks you're dead.  Or he's confused as to who 'NightHawkAssassin' really is.  What do you think?  Did you have copycats using your name?  Or maybe you are the copycat?  I haven't told Graves yet, I didn't want to cause any more confusion until I asked you."

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: January 10, 2016, 02:41:39 am »

1900 GREENHEART TIME, MAY 21st, 301 P.L
ERROR: FAILED TO CONNECT TO INTERNET TIME SERVER.

Arthur Staunch (Megggas):

Nyar disappears off the HUD.

Weather: Cloudy (No bonuses or penalties to stealth)

Spoiler: Status,Traits,Invntory (click to show/hide)

Ciri (Twinwolf):

((You could work on locating that other shuttle Nole contacted.))

As a matter of fact, that idea might be very helpful!

You send out the drone to scout a spherical area around the shuttle... but find nothing.
[5] At a loss, you decide to sweep out a larger spiral, scanning the ground for any big landmarks. The camera is poor for finding scattered loot, but you manage to find what seems to be a giant cave opening about a kilometer to the east, along with a river of water flowing into the mouth.

What if the shuttle landed during some kind of flood and got washed into the cave? That would explain the underground position. It also means your base is close to an underground water source, so you're actually in luck.

New Miniquest: Rescue Operation: Locate the stranded shuttle (Reward: +1 to tracking targets)
Miniquest Complete: Reconnaisance

Base Status

Cargo Sled: Requires about 4 units of metal plating.
Jail: Requires some kind of lock, and 1 unit of metal plating per side.
Upgrade a Vehicle: You can give +1 armor on one side of either vehicle by replacing a Metal Plating from the vehicle with a Hull Plating from the destroyed shuttle.

The shuttle can be salvaged for: 4 Hull Plating from the cockpit, 10 Hull Plating from the body
The Armored car can be salvaged for: 6 Metal Plating
The Assault Gun can be salvaged for: 8 Metal Plating

The Thermal Lance can be used to cut metal plating and hull plating
You find one welding kit in the Assault Gun

You have 6 Hull Plating

Nole (Slayer1557):

Head further North with NightHawkAssassin.  Go straight, but keep an eye out for landmarks or anything eye catching that might have made Mark change course.  Head for Mark's signal if it pops up.

Walking with NightHawk, Nole struck up a conversation.  "I'm sorry about that cheesy quest bit.  I'm just trying to have an understanding.  You... don't think the same way I do.  Not saying for better or worse, it just means we're having some miscommunication, I suppose.  Heh, and I do try to inject some humor time to time.  It does no good to get stressed out."

He pauses and takes a breath.  The next topic was a bit heavier than the others.  "So... what's the deal with that Sky Championship dueling?  More specifically.  Is there anyone else with your handle?  'NightHawkAssassin'.  Graves back there says he knew someone by that name.  But he seemed certain that the person in the broken pod was you.  He thinks you're dead.  Or he's confused as to who 'NightHawkAssassin' really is.  What do you think?  Did you have copycats using your name?  Or maybe you are the copycat?  I haven't told Graves yet, I didn't want to cause any more confusion until I asked you."

You walk around for a bit. Immediately a strange animal making a buzzing noise flies past you. Oh wait, it's that drone Ciri was using.  It's heading toward the east, probably in a clockwise spiral out from the base.

"It's alright, I don't hold grudges much. But I never really thought of anything at all as much more than a competition, I suppose..."
She smiles.
"We're all different. There's three hundred years worth of people down here. I don't know how any of them could be the same."

Regarding the championship and handle, she seems a bit nervous talking about it.
"It's a piloting sim, with planes and gunships and uh, spaceships on some of the unnofficial brackets. I stayed away from those most of the time. I was really good at it, actually, so I topped the leaderboards for most of the time I was awake, which wasn't long I guess. There were a bunch of modes, including a mode versus bot fighters. For the most part, people did about as well in duels as they did versus bots, so to prove their skill some of the players, including me, kept setting higher and higher records for how many bots we could take on.
As for that guy over there, uh... my player avatar was different from my normal look, since I was told I looked disfigured or something. I guess I picked the wrong face in this case... ha ha, that rhymed!"

You have 10 red fish, 1 cooked
You have 6 green fish, 0.8 cooked
You have .9 cooked sand slug

Cueball (Paphi):

"I guess a full regeneration is too much for the thing. At least he's alive. I wonder..."

Get a diagnostic of the errors, then one of Cristophe. Cueball then sequences his own genome, and compares it to Cristophe's. Are there any particular chunks that stand out that could interfere with the standard program?

Your own genome and Cristophe's are rather similar, although you see a message pop up on the corner of your HUD. It a text message... from the G2 shipbrain. It's asking you to send your own sequence so it can run a simulation.
Perhaps the shipbrain and the cabinboy have more in common than they look, physically speaking.

[1] If you agree to this, then:
The shipbrain sends a text message immediately after, reporting an error:
The program doesn't recognize Christophe's DNA in the software library.
You and Christophe only share ~5.234% of the same genes.
He also has 34 chromosomes.
Christophe isn't human!

"So," asks Graves, "What's it say?".

You notice the franks marching out of the pod toward S.D., who seems to be trying to dig something out of the ground in the rain.

Spoiler: Stockpile (click to show/hide)

Renouille A41 Cruise Gun
Current Armor: +2
Current weapon: Turretless 76mm G3 Weapon (Accuracy: 4far/3mid/1close)
Ammunition:
10x High Explosive (Power: 3) (Can hit multiple infantry)
22x High Velocity (Power: 4)

Nyar Donovon (WunderKatze):

"Language identified as Inglish, unknown dialect..."
The probe starts hovering even closer. It doesn't answer your command directly, but it's technically doing as you were told.
"Begin questioning... Question one: How many days are in a year?"

((It won't ask you the next question if you don't give an answer.))

Armored Car
Current weapon: 60mm Mark III Gun (Accuracy: 4close/3mid/2far)
Ammunition:
4x High Explosive (Power: 3) (Can hit multiple infantry)
6x High Velocity (Power: 4)
2x HEAT (Power: 5)

S. D. "Smooth" McGroove (SaberToothTiger):

[3] The strange pipe sticking out of the ground seems to have attracted the attention of the Franks, whose interest in their comrades' well-being is matched only by their eagerness to dissect sufficiently advanced technology.
A man with a bloody face and dashing blue uniform introduces himself as Bernard.
"I would be honored to assist someone in need. You are one of the people of the sky, correct? You look pale."

Three Frenchmen grab shovels, leaving Nyar's (which he took with him) and the one in your hand. One of them weighs it in his hand, almost perplexed by the lightweight plastic material it's made of. It's also not rusted at all.

They prepare to dig, although it will take some time. You're free to go somewhere else if you wish.

What Ciri found:
1x thermal lance (use for cutting through metal and drilling holes)
1x genetic sampler (use on wildlife to sequence their genes and compare them)
1x broken handheld microscope (casing is cracked, lenses are fine)
3x climbing gear (contains rapelling kit and insertable spikes)
1x handheld power saw (battery-powered cutting tool)
1x double battery charger
2x all purpose spade

What was taken from the Assault Gun:
>about thirty sandwiches
>6x binoculars
>6x knives
>soap
>water/drinks
>umbrellas
>wood planks
>lighters
>oil lamp
>adult magazines
>6x Revolvers

What was stockpiled beforehand:
>A fire extinguisher still inside its glass box, with a small window hammer buried in the sand nearby
>An advanced atmospheric analyzer capable of testing for particulates and biochemicals as well as gaseous composition
>A micro chainsaw meant for cutting fibers and soft materials like wood, bone, and cloth
>Three small spades with extensible handles, labelled 00, 01, and 07 respectively
>A metal detector with an extensible handle

>Parts from a Magnus hazardsuit dissected for parts (minus breathing kit, held by S.D.)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 03:58:14 am by _DivideByZero_ »
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Blind Fate - Turn 35 (Updated 1/09)
« Reply #544 on: January 10, 2016, 01:15:23 pm »

"Damn, I figured. The pod is definitely not going to work on these folks without direct connection to Greenheart. They're not human as far as genetics cares. These guys did not come from Earth, Graves.

The pod can't heal him - help me prepare a suture, he should be stable enough to survive at least."

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: January 10, 2016, 07:44:02 pm »

I look for a faster way of digging the reactor up.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: January 10, 2016, 11:07:41 pm »

((I just noticed theirs an open spot and I'm still on the waitlist so am i in?))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: January 11, 2016, 03:13:57 am »

((I just noticed theirs an open spot and I'm still on the waitlist so am i in?))

Sorry, I forgot to add Sabertooth to the list. Your sheet is on page 25 while he joined before page 21 at least, if I'm correct.

So you'll have to wait for someone to drop. I'm not sure where Meggas is but if he is missing for one more roll it would be unfair to keep you from taking his spot, since his character isn't even with the others right now.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: January 11, 2016, 04:46:06 am »

"Damn, I figured. The pod is definitely not going to work on these folks without direct connection to Greenheart. They're not human as far as genetics cares. These guys did not come from Earth, Graves.

The pod can't heal him - help me prepare a suture, he should be stable enough to survive at least."

Graves raises a brow.
"Well, we can't be entirely certain of that without a better ghost, but for now I agree that a sew... a soot... a suture would be the best option.
As a matter of fact though, I doubtthey even taught suturing in my age. Don't you need some thread for that? Oh..."
he rushes into G2, coming back with two plastic cases and a fishing rod. One of the cases contains a wire clipper.

"These are for a sport called fishing. 'ssuming we'd touch down on a planet like our homeworld, I decided to bring this with me so I can try it the first time. I guess it's not useful right now, so..." He cuts the line and hands you the end, the other side attached to the reel. "Will this do?"

The fishing line seems flexible enough to work with. ((you won't get any penalties))

WunderKatze

• Bay Watcher
  • Brass serpent in tow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: January 11, 2016, 11:44:34 pm »

"You mean a year on this planet?" I would need to know the radius of this planet, the velocity at which it rotates, it's distance from the sun and it's velocity relative to the sun. Or hell I probably would know if I had paid attention when everyone else was figuring things out.

"My guess is it's a while." Well, I suppose it could also be a long while... hmmm "Tell you what, if I bump into a 2nd grade class out here I'll be sure to listen in and tell you what they say."

Keep searching for food or water. I have some of that gel so making a fire to boil water shouldn't be too hard.
Sigh, they always said that junk food was bad for you. I guess that leaves us with canabalism.

HEAVY DAMAGE
OPERATION MARKET STORM

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: January 12, 2016, 12:03:46 am »

"I maintain pods. Biggest deviation I've ever seen was a whole percent. Either an error or they're really alien. Unless this one guy is somehow... Huh. Think you could bring the other Frenchies around?

Damn, I wish we had a proper lab."

Quote from: Radio
"Roll call! Where'd that dingus get off to, now? Hell, who am I kidding, he ain't shit but trouble."

Regardless of Graves' response, stitch the guy up. Have the shipbrain retry that genetic sim, surely it was an error. Have Cabinboy fashion a needle; there should be plenty of scrap around.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: January 13, 2016, 05:14:35 pm »

Ciri had been examining the feed for quite a while, before realizing stuff is going on.

Hey, forgot to mention this, but there's a decent chance the shuttle we were looking for earlier got washed into a cave. The drone found this huge opening with a river going into it.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Slayer1557

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: January 13, 2016, 09:58:19 pm »

Nole grinned a bit at Night's rhyme.  "Competitions huh?  I can only imagine that's a good way to stay motivated.  Always striving to be on top.  I'd be lying if I said there wasn't times where I don't really feel like doing something.  Slacking off at work for example.  But being here is like being splashed with cold water.  I'm wide awake and want to succeed.  I want to live!"

"You're right that we all come from different walks of life.  I've been asleep for a long time, and at some point I would like to hear about the more recent history.  I didn't really understand you or some of the others from the last hundred years, I guess.  But I'll learn in time."

"I don't really care about all that.  It's in the past.  And besides, if you don't want to share you don't have to.  I don't mean to pry into your personal life.  Tell him if you want, or don't.  Although I'm sure he'll hear your name eventually unless you want to start anew."

There's a pause as he thinks to himself.  "And... you don't look disfigured to me.  Just saying."

Does she look disfigured? D: ((I don't think I ever had a description of her face.  I knew she had long white hair and may or may not be a dingus.))

((Also, I realized the post was a little derpy. 'I want to know about our history'.  'History is pointless'.  But I guess he mainly meant that he's interested in the past, but more as curiosity.  The past isn't important though.))
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 10:01:39 pm by Slayer1557 »

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: January 14, 2016, 01:49:48 am »

2000 GREENHEART TIME, MAY 21st, 301 P.L
ERROR: FAILED TO CONNECT TO INTERNET TIME SERVER.

Ciri (Twinwolf):

Ciri had been examining the feed for quite a while, before realizing stuff is going on.

Hey, forgot to mention this, but there's a decent chance the shuttle we were looking for earlier got washed into a cave. The drone found this huge opening with a river going into it.

There's a rather profound silence from over the radio. It seems everyone is concentrating on other things. Cueball is stiching up a guy's arm, after it got ripped off. Graves and S.D., almost with most of the frenchmen, are backing away from some sort of hole in the ground that just opened up.

Seeing as it could be a sinkhole (supporting your cave theory), you take a closer look at what happened: A giant toothed maw just opened its mouth, swallowing whole something large and metal. You hear the sound of teeth grinding against steel.

Base Status

Cargo Sled: Requires about 4 units of metal plating.
Jail: Requires some kind of lock, and 1 unit of metal plating per side.
Upgrade a Vehicle: You can give +1 armor on one side of either vehicle by replacing a Metal Plating from the vehicle with a Hull Plating from the destroyed shuttle.

The shuttle can be salvaged for: 4 Hull Plating from the cockpit, 10 Hull Plating from the body
The Armored car can be salvaged for: 6 Metal Plating
The Assault Gun can be salvaged for: 8 Metal Plating

The Thermal Lance can be used to cut metal plating and hull plating
You find one welding kit in the Assault Gun

You have 6 Hull Plating

Nole (Slayer1557):

Nole grinned a bit at Night's rhyme.  "Competitions huh?  I can only imagine that's a good way to stay motivated.  Always striving to be on top.  I'd be lying if I said there wasn't times where I don't really feel like doing something.  Slacking off at work for example.  But being here is like being splashed with cold water.  I'm wide awake and want to succeed.  I want to live!"

"You're right that we all come from different walks of life.  I've been asleep for a long time, and at some point I would like to hear about the more recent history.  I didn't really understand you or some of the others from the last hundred years, I guess.  But I'll learn in time."

"I don't really care about all that.  It's in the past.  And besides, if you don't want to share you don't have to.  I don't mean to pry into your personal life.  Tell him if you want, or don't.  Although I'm sure he'll hear your name eventually unless you want to start anew."

There's a pause as he thinks to himself.  "And... you don't look disfigured to me.  Just saying."

Well, physically she looks fine. Actually rather healthy. But she lacks pigmentation in her hair or her eyes especially, giving them a reddish appearance.

"Well, if I had to look back on the past few years of my life... er... when I was awake... exactly how long was it...?
Well, it's all a bit fuzzy. I feel like I'm a different person than before. I guess when they say someone is a product of his surroundings, they mean it.
But one thing that really stood out about our era is how nobody really cared about... real things. All the portals were designed to be as realistic as possible, as if realism was a good thing, but everyone saw real life itself as a bad thing, as limiting and boring... it's like some sort of mind-control spell, really."

After some time of walking, you notice that the rain's stopped. But somehow... it's still raining behind you. In fact there's bigger-than-normal droplets falling along the boundary between this area and the last.

You have 10 red fish, 1 cooked
You have 6 green fish, 0.8 cooked
You have .9 cooked sand slug

Cueball (Paphi):

"I maintain pods. Biggest deviation I've ever seen was a whole percent. Either an error or they're really alien. Unless this one guy is somehow... Huh. Think you could bring the other Frenchies around?

Damn, I wish we had a proper lab."

"Roll call! Where'd that dingus get off to, now? Hell, who am I kidding, he ain't shit but trouble."

Regardless of Graves' response, stitch the guy up. Have the shipbrain retry that genetic sim, surely it was an error. Have Cabinboy fashion a needle; there should be plenty of scrap around.

(4) Cabinboy makes a makeshift needle using his blowtorch to heat up a fishing hook from Graves' kit, and then bites it with his metal teeth, straigtening it. There's already a hole to thread the fishing line through.
[5] You stich up the arm stump with the fishing line, and it holds quite well actually. The other frenchmen seem to have conglomerated around S.D and are staying there, and Graves doesn't seem to be ordering them to move back.

(5) The shipbrain does a comprehensive scan upon your request, ensuring that there were no errors in the procedure.
The estimate is revised: You and Christophe only share ~5.233% of the same genes.

Spoiler: Stockpile (click to show/hide)

Renouille A41 Cruise Gun
Current weapon: Turretless 76mm G3 Weapon (Accuracy: 4far/3mid/1close)
Ammunition:
10x High Explosive (Power: 3) (Can hit multiple infantry)
22x High Velocity (Power: 4)

S. D. "Smooth" McGroove (SaberToothTiger):

I look for a faster way of digging the reactor up.

"Hey that's..." says the man called Graves, who approaches you as the frenchmen dig.
"A reactor! It looks like one of the ones we dropped as the starts for a base. Should use useful when we dig it out, though I'm not sure how it got so... buried."

[1] One of the frenchmen hit something, and immediately drops the shovel and runs back, shouting "bouche de sable!" and causing the others to follow suit.
Graves wonders what hap--

The reactor starts to fall deeper into the sand, along with the column of sand it's buried under. This reveals a strange sort of maw in the ground that looks kind of like a sarlacc pit, though mildly less threatening. It swallows the reactor whole.

Nyar Donovon (WunderKatze):

"You mean a year on this planet?" I would need to know the radius of this planet, the velocity at which it rotates, it's distance from the sun and it's velocity relative to the sun. Or hell I probably would know if I had paid attention when everyone else was figuring things out.

"My guess is it's a while." Well, I suppose it could also be a long while... hmmm "Tell you what, if I bump into a 2nd grade class out here I'll be sure to listen in and tell you what they say."

Keep searching for food or water. I have some of that gel so making a fire to boil water shouldn't be too hard.

You march toward the east what talking to the drone. It doesn't seem to react to the fact that you're moving. But it does seem to take your answer seriously:
"...Origin confirmed. Thank you... "
With that, it says nothing, although it does keep following you around.

It shouldn't be too hard to collect some rainwater. In fact, dying of thirst in this weather seems impossible. You could literally lay down on the ground screaming and you wouldn't die of thirst.
But since the water has to go somewhere, you figure there should be a river somewhere. [5-new Miniquest] And lo, you find a river. In the water there is a cryopod like yours--except smashed open somehow. Oxygel is diffusing into the water.
Nearby you find a body of a man underwater, with some fishing gear lying at the bank of the river. The body is covered in meter-long parasitic fish.

The drone scans the man's body through the water.
"Biodata confirmed as effigy. Engaging behavioral study."
It then sits there staring at the dead body.

Armored Car
Current weapon: 60mm Mark III Gun (Accuracy: 4close/3mid/2far)
Ammunition:
4x High Explosive (Power: 3) (Can hit multiple infantry)
6x High Velocity (Power: 4)
2x HEAT (Power: 5)

Nigel J. William  (AbstractTraitorHero):

You wake up, rather groggily, inside your cryopod. It seems to be dusk outside, but the abnormal color of the sky suggests this isn't Greenheart.

It seems that you've landed. Why your pod is in a river, though, has yet to be explained.

You spot someone in a black hazard suit standing by the edge of the river. Further down the river, as you can barely see, is some sort of hovering black object that's distorting the water with its updraft.
The pod can be easily opened by the handle at your feet. There is an oxygen tank clipped to the inner side which is supposed to last five minutes or so.

Weather: Cloudy (No bonuses or penalties to stealth)

Spoiler: Status,Traits,Invntory (click to show/hide)

What Ciri found:
1x thermal lance (use for cutting through metal and drilling holes)
1x genetic sampler (use on wildlife to sequence their genes and compare them)
1x broken handheld microscope (casing is cracked, lenses are fine)
3x climbing gear (contains rapelling kit and insertable spikes)
1x handheld power saw (battery-powered cutting tool)
1x double battery charger
2x all purpose spade

What was taken from the Assault Gun:
>about thirty sandwiches
>6x binoculars
>6x knives
>soap
>water/drinks
>umbrellas
>wood planks
>lighters
>oil lamp
>adult magazines
>6x Revolvers

What was stockpiled beforehand:
>A fire extinguisher still inside its glass box, with a small window hammer buried in the sand nearby
>An advanced atmospheric analyzer capable of testing for particulates and biochemicals as well as gaseous composition
>A micro chainsaw meant for cutting fibers and soft materials like wood, bone, and cloth
>Three small spades with extensible handles, labelled 00, 01, and 07 respectively
>A metal detector with an extensible handle

>Parts from a Magnus hazardsuit dissected for parts (minus breathing kit, held by S.D.)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 02:49:25 am by _DivideByZero_ »

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Blind Fate - Turn 36 (Updated 1/13)
« Reply #554 on: January 14, 2016, 06:24:07 am »

Shit. Comfort the Frenchmen. Then look for a weapon.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 47