Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12

Author Topic: The Illustrated Dwarf  (Read 26951 times)

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
Re: The Illustrated Dwarf
« Reply #60 on: October 28, 2015, 12:32:43 am »

PTW
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Inarius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 28, 2015, 02:48:06 am »

It's not because I'm not posting that I like it, at every new picture, that I don't.

Keep doing this work !

(Perhaps you could do something about the elves in their trees ? I'm sure you planned it, but I'd like to see your trees).

Knick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 28, 2015, 08:53:02 am »

(Perhaps you could do something about the elves in their trees ? I'm sure you planned it, but I'd like to see your trees).

Oh, there's going to be something about elves all right.  And their trees.  <Glares at all the elf-loving bastards out there. . . >

It will be a while-I will work it into the life cycle of a fort.
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day.  Light a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.
The great Dwarfen Philosopher Urist McConfused said it best:  "Light a kitten on fire and it will run screaming into the booze stockpile and catch the whole fort up.  I know, we tested it in twelve different forts and it always happened."

Knick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 30, 2015, 10:02:41 am »

". . . and they let me sleep in the cupboard under the stairs!  It's the best bedroom I ever had!  They tried to put in a room on the second floor, but I told 'em no!"

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day.  Light a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.
The great Dwarfen Philosopher Urist McConfused said it best:  "Light a kitten on fire and it will run screaming into the booze stockpile and catch the whole fort up.  I know, we tested it in twelve different forts and it always happened."

Camulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 30, 2015, 10:39:20 am »

This..

I can only describe yer witty art in one manner: If the dwarves of Boatmurdered and the chaps from Monty Python were to ever engage in an orgy, your works would be the adorable abomination borne from their whimsical frolicking.

Knick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 02, 2015, 03:41:43 pm »

Wherein the Goblins prepare to to have fun with the local Dwarf settlement.

Knick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 06, 2015, 07:12:47 pm »

. . . .maybe we can make some gloves, or some nice roasts?

Immortal-D

• Bay Watcher
  • [Not_A_Tree]
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 07, 2015, 10:48:42 am »

So Goblins hate cats as much as Dwarves love them.  Makes sense.

Knick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 07, 2015, 11:41:18 am »

So Goblins hate cats as much as Dwarves love them.  Makes sense.

More like Goblins see dwarves as a explosive breeders who must be controlled in order to prevent overpopulation and environmental degradation.

Edited to add-real life is interfering a bit so there might be a brief hiatus. 
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 02:56:20 pm by Knick »

Cuchulain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 10, 2015, 12:40:11 am »

PTW.

This is awesome.

Knick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 29, 2015, 03:38:10 pm »

Oh, now it's ON!!!

Inarius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 29, 2015, 04:31:08 pm »

Wow, what took you so long ? I almost thought you stopped.

(It lacks some babies embedded with female soldiers ! ^^)

greycat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 29, 2015, 07:30:24 pm »

The other military tradition not pictured is wearing 6 layers of the same type of armor/clothing....
Hell, if nobody's suffocated because of it, it hardly counts as a bug! -- StLeibowitz

Knick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 29, 2015, 08:19:25 pm »

The other military tradition not pictured is wearing 6 layers of the same type of armor/clothing....

I think I dealt with the effectiveness of babies as shields already.  The clothing obsession can come later.

I've actually had a hell of a time getting my dwarves to wear anything at all.

Knick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 07, 2015, 01:24:38 pm »

Ho! Ha ha! Guard! Turn! Parry! Dodge! Spin! Ha! Thrust!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12