Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Author Topic: Monster Guild IC  (Read 9324 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Monster Guild IC
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2015, 05:46:46 pm »

Beirus smashed his fist against the wall by his bed. "The hell is this bullshit?!" He nearly shouted as the hunting horn woke him up. He was already starting to get dressed as he heard the overseer speak about the mission, and followed Felix out once he was dressed, rubbing sleep out of his eyes and his sword resting on one shoulder.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2015, 05:57:02 pm »

Felicia simply gets ready like nothing's wrong.
She's soon ready.
thincake

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2015, 06:28:43 pm »

Flabort is only slightly roused at the calling at first. "Nope," he mumbles, before rolling over and crashing onto the floor.

After getting dressed and listening to the Overseer's short speech, he went and grabbed his weapon and his armors, then got Moe out of his room. Moe, for his part, happily followed Flabort to the front of the main hall, then sat and waited panting happily while Flabort went to talk with Aris.

"Any chance I could grab some provisions for our training mission today, ma'am?"
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2015, 09:31:53 pm »

"Can I at least get a new sleeve? Munch ate mine. . . .  And my food."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2015, 12:06:20 pm »

You all land one after another at the guild hall. Your monsters do the same, with the exception of Munch. Not that you all really had a choice, once the warpwing was on you, you had to go where it wanted. It looks like there is noting left for you but to go inside and wait for the overseer to return on his warpwing.

You enter the building and the yeti has already began cooking dinner. A very large pot of stew awaits you and your monsters. There is also fresh bread and butter on the table. It seems you all have another round of free time. Its slightly after dusk now, and so you have a few hours before you need to sleep.

The bartender approaches to make an announcement. The training rooms have been unlocked. You all may train in one of the solo rooms or may train in groups in a group room. You all are officially monster tamers now, you've seen whats out there and you know the risks, better prepare yourself for them. If you're feeling really daring, you could even ask one of us veterans to spar monster V monster.  He gives you all a wink before returning to the bar.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2015, 12:10:32 pm »

Felix looks a bit bummed that his attempt at befriending a monster got interrupted by a BIGGER monster. He takes some stew for himself and Oliver, and a chunk of bread for each bowl, then sets himself at one of the seats, beginning to tuck into his food. After a few moments, he looks up, nodding to everyone else.

"Once I finish eating, I'm taking one of the solo rooms. Oliver and I need to brush up a bit."

Oliver bubbled his agreement and began eating the stew happily.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2015, 12:35:05 pm »

Callista heads off to the nearest archery range for practice.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2015, 12:35:46 pm »

Felicia lets the spiders out of her hair in Legion's room. She had a feeling Legion was eating the spiders it controlled.
Returning to the hall, she stands around.
"I will practice in a group."
thincake

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2015, 12:37:52 pm »

Felix places his bowl on the table, completely drained, and heads to one of the solo rooms with Oliver.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2015, 12:45:25 pm »

Zomara stays completely quiet. Just standing there, looking at the sky. Watching and waiting.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 12:57:11 pm by zomara0292 »
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2015, 12:46:12 pm »

Felicia stares at Zomara.
thincake

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2015, 12:59:12 pm »

"On a scale of one to fuck, how bad was this?"

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2015, 01:08:47 pm »

Callista heads off to the nearest archery range for practice.

One of the training rooms is a special archery range. It has a shooting platform in the center with a controls stand next to it. Apparently the targets can be set to move side to side around the room. They can also be set to advance. The final setting says defense.

Felix places his bowl on the table, completely drained, and heads to one of the solo rooms with Oliver.

There is a control panel outside the room to change the room to represent the area you'd like to train in. There are options for different biomes as well as options to train in specific skills like strength or speed. There is also a section for monster illusions to combat. A note from Jeremy is next to this option, "Use at own risk."

Zomara stays completely quiet. Just standing there, looking at the sky. Watching and waiting.

After an hour of staring into the sky you finally see two shining glimmers moving among the stars. Your heart jumps as you realize Hestol has got Munch and is bringing him home! However, when they land Hestol is nowhere to be seen. Munch and Mel land! Both look pretty beat up. There is a note attached to Mel's leg. These two got into a fight with a Groundget, I got there just in time. I gave them my last two warpwings. I'll be back soon. Rigel's in charge.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2015, 01:09:44 pm »

Callista presses the "Defense" button.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2015, 01:11:13 pm »

Felix turns the dial to a Ruins setting, and sets the stat to train the Strength. He leaves the monster illusions to whatever it was set to and heads inside with Oliver.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10