Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Colony RPG - Prologue: Captain's Orders  (Read 3334 times)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
Re: Colony RPG - Prologue: Captain's Orders
« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2015, 02:23:49 pm »

"That would be grand, thanks."
Grabby grabby parts...
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2015, 02:26:19 pm »

Tessex
From what you know, Azure team is going to be bringing the raw materials and pre-fabs out to the site today. If you're going to help with the finishing touches, you'll definitely need some extra plasma torches, bolt welders, industrial sealant, and a fusion battery for good measure. You should also find out from your resident bio-technologist if she needs any specialized lab equipment, and if your security member needs a firearm, now would be the time to put in the requisition order.
"M-mr. Connors S-sir I-I'm a him n-not a she. I-if possible, I-I'd like to take some s-sampling bags, s-some basic d-dissection tools, a-a regular medkit and maybe e-even some syringes p-please."

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 09, 2015, 12:18:27 am »

Everett
You grab the parts and start to head out. As you're about to leave, Chelsey asks you a final question.
[DO YOU REQUIRE ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE,][OWEN][EVERETT?]

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 09, 2015, 09:17:59 am »

"Nope, Im good. Thanks for the offer."

Everett scurries off to his bunk inorder to begin messing with his suit. Hopefully.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 10, 2015, 02:25:36 am »

[Argh sorry for absence! :-X ]
Amelia responds to her message with a requisition to visit the Ship's Armory--or for any suggested equipment to be requisitioned for her person: A Stunning device or modified tranquilizer gun would be of good use, along with a high-visibility medical vest (ie pocketed vest for field medical supplies). A pair of binoculars will help, as would an anti-toxin kit.
Send back requisition form and a suggestion slip, and a request for what purpose the research would be? Identification or profiling?

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2015, 03:50:23 pm »

Amelia
Re: Fw: Orders

Officer Tenren,
The Chief of Security has already been notified to allow you whatever requisitions you feel you need, to a reasonable degree. As you know, lethal weapons have not been used on this ship in a very long time, and will remain locked under high security until a Code Red has been ordered. Non-lethal weapons may be checked in and out of the armory by you and your team at any time, so long as you fill out the required paperwork beforehand. Medical supplies must be requisitioned from MedSec as per usual. Anything else will be in Storage Section, and I'm sure Chelsey will be more than happy to provide them for you.

If I can be of any more assistance, please let me know.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]